Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Keyuri K Kotak
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Keyuri K KotakYour feedback matters!
I eat good foods to be healthy. Nd I keep myself always healthy but aftr so much I m not getting that much strength. I also can not study bcoz I feel very weak.
The main aim is to reduce the calorie intake, increase the metabolism and burn fats with muscle toning will sure induce steady weight loss which is effecting in long run. According to Ayurveda it is important to do following things to assure that you reduce weight:
1. Exercises daily: Stretching, Yoga, daily workout and aerobics will be helpful. Do the abdominal exercises like Crunches, side crunches on regular basis for increased waist line.
2. Do not sleep in day time. It causes increase in weight.
3. High carb food like rice, sweets, cakes, chocolates, creams, biscuits should be avoided. Wheat chapati, roti, phulka are preferable with sabji.
4. Brisk walk/Running should be done at least for 30 min daily.
5. Try not to sit at a place for long time.
6. Avoid sweet juices, pizzas,fries, cheese, butter in your diet.
7. Avoid oily, spicy, salty food to ensure steady weight loss.
8. Indulge in activities like swimming, Badminton, football as they help to increase your metabolism.
9. Notice your calorie intake and adjust it according to burn fat (help of a dietitian may be required)
10. Dont have curd, banana, sweet fruits, cold food, junk food at all.
11. Use cycle or walk than using your car or bike to commute.
Continuity in the following regimen is important for better results. Ayurvedic lifestyle has been found to be more effective to enhance ones life and keep them
Hi. I have delivered a baby by c section 15 days back. I am planning to stay my relative house to take care of my baby. But in my relative home there is Indian rest room only. Please advise can I use Indian rest room now.
What should be the intake of apple cider vinegar on daily basis? Can this be consumed on daily basis? What's the effective time, morning, before food or after food.
Can Jaggery be consumed by type II diabetic patients. If yes specify quantity per day intake along with time of the day for its consumption to reap maximum benefits. please tell me
I need to lose my fat asap without stretch marks and I also want to lose my stretch marks. What should i do for that?
Hi Doctors I am working for 8 hours sitting. I need some suggestion to loose my weight. I am unable to go gym/yoga or do any workout I am 80 kg my height is 5.6 please suggest me to loose my weight.
Hello I am twenty and I have gained a lot of weight after getting physically involved with my boyfriend kindly help me out with some home remedies to lose weight and get my body in shape.
Yawning serves as thermoregulatory mechanism in other words it is like a radiator. The human brain takes upto 40 percent of body's metabolic energy. So it tends to consume more than other organ systems.
When we yawn the big gulp of air travels through the upper nasal and oral mucosa. When we stretch our jaw and mouth it increase the flow of blood to the skull. The deep inhalation through yawning cools the blood in the brain.
It mostly happen around bedtime or early in the morning as the temperature changes most at these times