Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Keyuri K KotakYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years, height 6'2, weight 72 kg and I want to gain my weight. I checked my BMI is 20.0, VFA 4, FAt% 16.1, and Resting Metabolism is 1675. please advice me to gain my weight. Is steroids is better option to gain weight.
According to my height my weight is 20 kg less, kindly say me what to have food to increase my weight.
I am 20 y old male of height 5'8" I am 75 kgs weight. I want to be slim. What foods to be taken by me and what are the right timings of taking food and fruits. please help me in detail.
Hello sir, I am 25 years old married and I am having 1.5 years baby girl. I am working women and I was not able to give her milk feeding on time only at night I was giving and after 6 months my daughter refused to dring and somedays after my milk has already stoped to come. But now my breast are loose and big with sized. Please suggest what to do?
Hey I wana eat more to keep. health good but I can not able tp eat more do not eat at time is there any solution.
10 benefits of unripe green papaya
Green papaya comes fully loaded with health benefits for the presence of vital nutrients like vitamin c, b and e along with potassium, fiber, magnesium and minimal calories in it. Read ahead 10 amazing benefits of unripe green papaya for better health and vitality -
1. Aids digestion: green papaya contains a digestive enzyme namely papain that supplements for lack of gastric juice. It renders benefits in cases of intestinal irritation and excessive mucus in stomach.
2. Soothes inflammation: green papaya has anti-inflammatory properties for benefitting patients of asthma, osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has vitamin a that decreases lungs' inflammation in smokers. Fresh green papaya juice can also treat inflamed tonsils.
3. Eliminates toxins: the laxative fibers of green papaya get entangled with cancerous toxins and eliminate them via bowel movements. It also renders relief from constipation, piles and diarrhea.
4. Subsides skin infection: intake as well as topical application of green papaya can show impressive improvement in psoriasis, acne, skin pigmentation, freckles or inflamed skin.
5. Arrests bad cholesterol: unripe green papaya is full of antioxidants that prevent stroke or heart attack.
6. Eases menstrual pain: consumption of unripe papaya contracts womb's muscles for easy and regulated menstrual flow. It also prevents menstruation cessation.
7. Controls bowel movements: green papaya is anti-parasitic and anti-amoebic in character thus is able to regulate bowel movement that consequently eases constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers, heartburn and gastric problems.
8. Prevents heart ailment: green papaya maintains regulated blood flow and keeps check on the sodium content present in the body. This reduces the chances of heart ailments.
9. Dissolves extra weight: green papaya is full of vitamin a, c and e for trimming down extra pounds.
10. Develops mammary glands: the enzymes present in green papaya develop mammary glands and increases the production of breast enhancing hormones. Its content of vitamin a stimulates the secretion of ovarian estrogen and female hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Im a girl of 17 years who actively participate in the sports and games. The fat around my waist is not decreasing. I want it to burn out. Can you suggest any exercise for that.
Sir, I am 18 years old (male). I have a habit of masturbation since 2 year (2013-2015). In 2013 I use to do masturbation once a day. Sometime (on holidays) twice a day. In 2014 I reduced it to weekly 3 time. In 2015 and now I am doing once in 10 days. I am not facing any problem now. I want to know whether my health is good or not. If I have any chance to get any problems.
1. Whole grain bagel
5. Whole grain cereal
6. Chicken thighs
7. Chocolate milk
8. Low fat cottage cheese
11. Ground flaxseed