Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhairyasheel SavantYour feedback matters!
Patient has been diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 - Nottingham Histologic Score - 3 + 3 + 3 = 9. Can you suggest the prognosis? The tumor is NOS in right break measuring 24-22-14 mm. I have attached the report also. Please let me know if it is curable and what are the chances of relapse.
As men enter their middle age, many of them develop issues with their prostate gland. There are certain symptoms that would tell you that your prostate glands have stopped functioning smoothly. It is recommended that you opt for a thorough check up when you suspect something wrong. This is because untreated prostate issues can lead to prostate cancer later in life. To avoid such a situation, it is best to get it treated as soon as possible.
Here are certain common symptoms which would make you aware of the issues that might affect your prostate gland.
- Bladder Discomfort: When you frequently start experiencing the feeling of your bladder not emptying completely, then it is time to consult an urologist for the problem. Such bladder discomforts are linked to prostate gland malfunctioning.
- Increased frequency of urination: Ideally a person urinates around six to eight times a day. Depending on the intake of liquid or water it can even rise up to ten times. But if you are urinating more than ten to twelve times, then it is definitely a matter of concern and you should approach medical help for it.
- Dribbling of urine: when you notice that the flow of urine is not stable and it starts dribbling for a long time, then you must understand that the prostate gland is not functioning properly. This is one of the earliest signs of prostate disorders.
- Waking up frequently at night to use the washroom: It is not very normal to wake up frequently at night to use the washroom. But when you notice an increase in your trips to the washroom at night, it can be a sign of prostate malfunctioning.
- Pain in penis or blood in the flow of urine: If you feel pain when you are trying to empty your bladder or anytime during the day, then it is a matter of concern. Similarly, if there is a flow of blood, even in the slightest, in your urine, then it is time to opt for a check up with your medical practitioner.
Hence, these are the major symptoms which reflect that the functioning of your prostate gland is not as smooth as it is supposed to be. If you can relate with any of these symptoms, ideally you must immediately consult your medical practitioner and take an expert opinion. Medical science has progressed a lot in contemporary times and prostate disorders are very much treated by medicines and procedures. It is a very much curable problem provided you get the right help at the right time.
As you will find in my details I hv Enlarged Prostate for few years. I do not hv problem in urinating. I go for urine abt 2 to 3 times in night and two times in day. My creatinine is 1.0 Urea is 34 Uric Acid is 4.6. Couple of months back got PSA done as 2.5. I do get RFT and PSA done every three months and the same remained normal. May I presume that for any possibility of Cancer I need not to worry or should go for any test further. Moreover what else medicine you suggest as I only take Dutas T daily in the night. I hv some gastric problem which I believe may be due to so many medicines for heart etc I am taking. Is it so. Shall be obliged for your valued advise.
I am suffering from breast pain, as I consulted to our neighbouring doctors they said that, it is an hormonal variation & hence the pain occurs. But the pain is not stopped, what should I do further now?
Cancer is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. Cancer is classified according to the organ affected (e.g. Prostate cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer etc) or type of tissue or cells involved (e.g. Adenocarcinoma of lungs, astrocytoma, osteosarcoma) or according to the stage of disease (usually stage I to IV). The prognosis and treatment of different types and stages of cancer varies.
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine which has been used by many practitioners to treat cancer patients. There are historical accounts about homeopathy treatment of cancer and modern literature also gives several case studies of homeopathy for cancer treatment.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic remedies for cancer are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. The homeopathic remedies for cancer given below indicate the therapeutic affinity but this is not a complete and definite guide to the treatment of this condition. The symptoms listed against each remedy may not be directly related to this disease because in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional indications are also taken into account for selecting a remedy. None of these homeopathic remedies for cancer should be taken without professional advice.
Homeopathic remedies for cancer
Following is the list of some common used homeopathic remedies for cancer.
Calcarea flour, conium, lapis albus, hecla lava, silicea, phytolacca, condurango, baryta carb, baryta mur, mercurius, carcinocin, schirrinum, thuja, hydrastis, plumbum iod, arsenicum album, phosphorus etc.
If you have any questions about the treatment, ask me by clicking on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.