this may be due to dryness
you can 1. Blink a lot
2. Wash eyes with fresh water
3. Cold compresses
4. Use lubricating eye drop like veldrop gel frequently
This is a provisional diagnosis. Consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination.
One of the causes of twitching is stress, eyestrain. But yes if it persists even beyond some more days then you will need further evaluation because one of the causes is neurological. There are temporary solutions to it.
Hye. Thankyou for the query.
No medicine or tablet will cause weight loss in isolation. Even if you lose weight it is muscle loss which shows as a loss on the scale. This weight comes back doubled once you are back to your routine.
Bloating and heaviness could be due to cellulose. If your diet is fiber rich or you are not taking enough water etc it can cause bloating and constipation. Just adding cellulose cannot cause weight loss.
Your diet and exercise is very crucial for healthy fat loss which lasts.
Try to identify the pattern of headache.
Asthenopia is when in the end of the day one feels heaviness and eye ache. Because of constant computer work one feels gritty sensation
Both can be because of dry eyes or refractive error.
Get vision checked Use lubricating eye drops 4 times a day Content: carboxymethyl cellulose.
There are No Medicines - No Shakes - No Herbs - No Tea/ Coffee that can reduce weight.
Please do not spend your precious money and time over such gimmicks / fake stuff.
Please stop taking this kind of stuff.
- The best solution for Weight loss is Simple Diet + Daily exercise.
- Cut down Oils/Sugar/Maida/Ghee/Salty stuffs from your diet.
- Cut down Puris/Parathas/Pizzas/Burgers/Fried Rice.
- Add more Fruits /Salads/Proteins to your diet. Double your water intake.
- Eat slowly and mindfully. Take 1600 calorie diet daily.
- Reduce portion size. While eating out try to order less.
- Exercise daily 'Intense' Cardio for 40-60 mins.
- Don't just focus on Weight. Focus more on building Fitness.
- Reduce socialising/company of people who are addicted to junk food and overeating.
Love yourself and respect your body.
Avoid taking artificial supplements. Aim for natural foods.
1. Aim for long term weight loss @ 2-3 Kg per month = 12-15 kgs in 6 months. So on.
2. Add 2-3 Fruits to your daily diet before meals. Double your water intake.
3. Cut down Sweets/Biscuits/ Colas/Juices from your diet. 4. Completely eliminate Puris/Parathas/Pizzas/Burgers/Fried Rice/Biryani etc
5. Eat slowly and mindfully. Reduce portion size.
6. Exercise daily - 'Intense' Cardio for 40-60 mins. This will keep you toned and trim.
7. Love yourself and respect your body.
8. For a customised plan, you can consult me privately.