Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet is an anti-inflammatory painkiller. This non-steroidal drug is used to alleviate symptoms of arthritis such as inflammation, pain, fever and swollen joints. It is used in the treatment of conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylosis and severe menstrual pain. This medicine is available in both tablet as well as oral solution form.
Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet works by obstructing the production of cyclooxygenase, which synthesizes the compound called prostaglandin. This compound is responsible for symptoms of arthritis such as pain, swelling and inflammation. Therefore, Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet is effective in providing pain relief.
Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides relief from pain, inflammation, stiffness, joint pain and swelling. This medicine is used in the treatment of conditions such as muscular pain due to injury, rheumatoid arthritis, painful menstrual cramps, Osteoarthritis, ankylosing splondylitis and migraines. Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet works by stopping the production of cyclooxygenase, which is responsible for synthesizing a compound called prostaglandin. The synthesis of these compounds in the body is what causes inflammation, swelling, fever and pain. It also inhibits the production of bacterial DNA.
Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet is available in the form of tablets as well as an oral solution. The effect of each tablet lasts for 11 to 12 hours. Therefore, the standard recommended dosage is twice a day. It is advisable to take this medication only under the guidance and recommendation of a medical practitioner. You should continue taking this medication until you have completed the course, and discontinue as per the instructions of your doctor. You should not skip out on a dose, and avoid doubling the dosage to make up for having skipped the dose.
In certain cases, it is imperative to inform your doctor before starting a course of this medication. People who are about to undergo a bypass heart surgery or have an allergy to other anti-inflammatory painkillers should not take Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet. It is important to notify your doctor before beginning a course of this medicine, if you suffer from disorders such as heart disease, heart attack, stroke, hypertension, high cholesterol levels, diabetes, asthma or a bleeding disorder. Pregnant women, women trying to conceive, smokers and alcoholics should avoid taking Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet, since it can have harmful effects.
The common side effects that this medicine causes include diarrhea, heartburn, dizziness, headache, stomach pain or cramps, black stool, weight loss and fatigue. Not all of these symptoms are a cause for concern. However, if any of these symptoms persist for more than two-three days, you should contact your doctor. An allergic reaction to Douse Sp 50 Mg/500 Mg/15 Mg Tablet would cause itchiness, rashes, vomiting, difficulty breathing, hives and swollen tongue or face. Some of the major side effects of this medicine are an increase in blood pressure, stomach ulcers, gastrointestinal bleeding, nosebleeds, severe skin reactions and liver damage. Taking this medicine in excess can also increase your chances of developing some fatal conditions such as a heart attack, a stroke or hepatitis or kidney dysfunction. If you experience any of these harmful side effects, you should seek medical expertise immediately.
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Please follow below mentioned safety guidelines –
1) Always light fire crackers in open Spaces only. Stand at an arm’s length from crackers while lighting the crackers.
2) For children, always lit crackers in presence of parents or elder persons. In case of burns , immediately management can be possible.
3) Keep safe distance from our body while lighting the crackers.
4) Keep bucket filled with water near the place where fire crackers are to be lightened.
5) Store crackers away from electrical supply or sources of fire.
6) Crackers which do not explode, should be doused with sand or water. Prevent children from picking up such fire crackers.
7) Use bucket of water or sand to discard used fireworks.
1) Don’t bend forward while lighting Crackers.
2) Don’t use loose or nylon cloths while lighting crackers.
3) Don’t Carry Crackers in pockets of Shirt or pant.
4) Don’t rub your eye if fire cracker injury to eye occurs. Wash your eye immediately with water for 10-20 minutes.
5) Don’t cover crackers with glass bottles or Containers for extra sound effect.
6) Don’t light fire crackers on your hands. But many people have a tendency of lighting the crackers by bringing the Cracker to the candle. Cracker may burst in your hand & causes severe burn injury.
7) Never throw crackers at any person, electric poles, electric wires, appliances or animals.
8) Fire Crackers which failed to explode should not be picked up. Because these might explode in picker’s hand.
9) Don’t burst crackers without using footwear.
10)Don’t burst (light) rocket in bottle because these may cause eye injury & facial injuries.
11)Don’t give rockets , bombs to children for lighting.
12)Toxic substance used in crackers are harmful to our health & noise generated by crackers cause immense suffering to birds & animals.
12) Do not light crackers indoors.
13) Do not open crackers & light them. It is dangerous.
14) After burning sparkles do not throw them on the floor. Put them in water.
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata. The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
The late spring is here and has carried with it’s the burning sun, extraordinary warmth and in addition a swarm of skin issues. The warmth, sun and the sweat makes the skin looks dull and furthermore cause monstrous rashes. Sunburn is basic amid this season alongside tanning. Consequently, it is essential that you keep your skin ensured and furthermore remove care of it to remain from skin bothering. There are sure strides that you ought to take after religiously amid the late spring to look great as well as to keep your skin sound too.
The means are as per the following: