Dandruff Plus Lotion helps in the treatment of fungal and yeast infections of the body. It belongs to the drug group known as azole antifungals. The medication prevents the growth of various types of fungi by disrupting the production of the membranes that surrounds the fungal cells. It is available in the form of a tablet that can be taken orally.
The dosage and duration of taking Dandruff Plus Lotion is decided by your doctor depending on your age, weight, your medical history and current condition. It is usually taken once in a single day, with or without food. However, it is better to take it with food as that will reduce the chances of a stomach upset. In case you are taking an antacid, remember that Dandruff Plus Lotion needs to be taken 2 hours before or an hour after the antacid; else there are chances that your body may not absorb the drug.
There are some mild side effects that you may suffer from for taking Dandruff Plus Lotion. They include nausea, headache, diarrhea, stomach pain and dizziness. Some rare side effects may include hair loss, depression, tingling sensations and serious allergic reactions.
A serious side effect of Dandruff Plus Lotion can be hepatotoxicity, which implies liver damage caused due to chemicals. The symptoms include weight loss, loss of appetite, vomiting, tiredness, discoloured urine and stool, fever, rash or yellowing of the skin. In such a situation, immediate medical attention is recommended.
There are certain aspects that need to be considered before or after taking Dandruff Plus Lotion:
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
Ringworm is a type of fungal infection occurring on the skin of a person. Ringworm does not involve the presence of any kind of actual worms whatsoever. It is so named because of the circular scaly infection on the skin, which almost appears as if a worm is present beneath the skin.
Why the fungi arise on the skin is unclear. However, these skin infections are highly contagious, so people coming in contact with those already having the disease could naturally develop the ringworm lesions. The fungi also require warm and moist conditions to thrive in. People working in waterlogged conditions or those walking barefoot on wet floors near swimming pools; public washrooms etc could all develop ringworm based on their immunity levels.
Symptoms of Ringworm:
Hair loss is a common side effect of this disease. Ringworm of scalp especially is characterized by patchy hair loss where the hair might be bent and broken at an odd angle. Dandruff might also be present. Thankfully, there are many effective homeopathic remedies for ringworm on scalp.
Though mostly ringworm is treated with conventional medicines and allopathic treatment, there are certain recurring ringworms on which traditional medicines slowly lose effect. Such infections can be controlled and cured with the help of homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathic Treatment for Ringworm
Homeopathy offers an excellent treatment of Ringworm infection. The natural Homeopathic medicines help in providing relief from the acute symptoms of itching and burning of Ringworm lesions and also eradicating the disease in its entirety. The results are gained through properly selected Homeopathic remedies. With Homeopathic medicines, there is no chance of suppression of Ringworm infection and it is cured in a most gentle and efficient way.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat ring worm but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
Change in your lifestyle plays a major role to combat hairfall
Drink 8 glasses of water in a day and 7 hours of sound sleep is beneficial for reducing hairfall.
Cleansing of your hair twice a week
If Dandruff persist buy Looks Forever Scalp Cleanser (For Best Results- Apply Once Daily)
Oiling is prohibited if Dandruff persist and hair-fall
One of the biggest worries that can be caused by a seemingly harmless thing is that caused by falling of hair or hair loss as it immediately throws up a stark image of a bald pate, which no one wants to have. The very thought of hairfall tends to lower your confidence about your looks. It may even make you a target of jokes. A commonly heard joke in our part of the world is that if one is losing hair, it is an indication that he is becoming rich. In reality, the opposite is more likely to be true. A person with falling hair ends up losing or spending a fortune trying to stop the hair from falling and preserving one’s crowning glory. Moreover, there is no dearth of enterprising people out to fleece such patients who are already hassled.
Causes of Hairfall or Baldness
The causes of excessive hairfall can vary from person to person as there are various possible reasons for this phenomenon.
Role of Homeopathy in Curing Hairfall
Homeopathy is very effective in treating hair fall or baldness or alopecia. As mentioned earlier, when we say baldness, we do not mean the male pattern baldness or the androgenic baldness. In such cases, we can only reduce the hairfall. But in other cases, the homeopathic medicines for hair fall not only treat the symptoms i.e. the hairfall but also cure the systemic problems that are the root cause of the hairfall. In case the bald spots are happening due to fungal infections, the homeopathic medicines eradicate the fungus completely and the hair grow back on their own completely naturally.
Homeopathic Medicines For Hair Fall or Baldness or Alopecia
Homeopathic medicines like Acid Flour, Phosphorus, Lycopodium, Thuja and Silicea have been very effective in treating hair loss. It is very important to study the patient in great detail and find the exact cause of the problem and treat the root cause. Sometimes, there may be some hidden stress in the mind of the patient which may have caused this hairfall and it also needs to be treated accordingly if we wPost Coital Tristesseant a permanent cure to the problem. Given below are the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for hair fall or baldness-
These medicines are very effective in treating hair fall or baldness. The only thing is that the symptoms of the patient should be matched carefully with the right homeopathic medicine. In a lot of cases, some different medicine might be required based on the symptoms of the patient.