The tryptomer is currently relieving your migraines by acting as a muscle relaxant for the neck muscles and the muscles at the back of your head. You will be able to stop the medication when you seek the exact nature of the headache and incorporate life style changes along with the correct medical treatment.
Hi lybrate-user Talk to your doctor before you take a vitamin supplement. Keep in mind, the role of B vitamins in depression isn't clear. If you have a vitamin deficiency, taking a supplement may help. But no supplement can replace proven depression treatments such as antidepressants and psychological counseling.
The best way to make sure you're getting enough B-12 and other vitamins is to eat a healthy diet that includes sources of essential nutrients. Vitamin B-12 is plentiful in animal products such as fish, lean meat, poultry, eggs, and low-fat and fat-free milk. Fortified breakfast cereals also are a good source of B-12 and other B vitamins.
Vitamin B-12 and other B vitamins play a role in producing brain chemicals that affect mood and other brain functions. Low levels of B-12 and other B vitamins such as vitamin B-6 and folate may be linked to depression.
Veloz d capsule sr side effects
dryness in mouth
eliwel tablet side effects
increased heart rate
dryness in mouth
difficulty in urination
orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
this medicine veloz d is a proton pump inhibitor (ppi). It will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Depression is better treated by counselling, friends clubs, laughter clubs, outdoor sports, a gentle and caring hand of mother, sister or a girl friend than just medicines. So forget what you are suffering from, look around. See how nature works. Watch birds, shower in a natural spring, wander in a forest. Get closer to nature. You will discover joy of living.
don't go for amitriptyline as it has sideeffects. I will suggest some homoeopathic medicines please go for those as homoeopathic medicines don't have side effects and you will get complete cure.
* r 14 drops (dr reckeweg and company, germany)
10drops in 1/4cup of water, drink 3times a day, 1/2 an hour before meals (total 30 drops /day)
4tabs to be chewed 3times a day 1/2 an hour after meals
continue these medicines for 3months and let me know how you feel.
PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
DEAR Lybrate USER. This problem is due to irritation and inadequate nutrition of the brain. So follow few basic things …. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day. 2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals …. 3) don’t drink water one hour before meals and one hour after meal…4) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast, fermented and stale foods…. 5) avoid late night sleeping habits …. 6) do anuloma viloma pranayam regularly early in the morning. A) eat 5 gm of ajwain seeds along with 5 gm of jaggery after meals. B) take 60 ml of trifala juice along with 20 ml of honey early in the morning and at night before sleep. Do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result. Consult to me for further suggestions. THANKS.
Only cure of this to living with nature. First of all you should learn meditation. Daily read motivational books like sri ram charit manas. And take
2 tsf each aftet meal.
* go for meditation for 30 mnts to reduce your stress, anxiety and depression to restore your sleep.
* take, easily digestible diet, with no junk food.
* take, plenty of water to eliminate, toxins
@ coffea cruda 200-6 pills, at bed time.
@ nux-vom 30-6 pills, thrice a day.
* avoid, dust, smoke, alcohol, smoking, sun.