Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna HathiYour feedback matters!
Please let us know diabetic details, how to stop the diabetes, which type of food eat. English medicine best or ayervedic is best.
I am age 31 years. I have suffering from thyroid for the last 1 year, now my problem is, having pain in legs and thies and one more thing my thies are abnormally getting fat. I don't know how this happens what is remedy.
I am diabetic from last 2 years. My regular / average sugar is near by red line. Can I get sugar free body?
I am 50 years, and weight is 85 kgs and my sugar levels are post lunch 269 to get under control what is the best way?
I m 45 yr old dibetic since 9 year. On feb 2015 my father passed away after that I hv feeling that I will die and in night while sleeping my heart beat increases and breathing bcome abnormal but in day I bcome alright. Is it due to anxiety or heart problem ?
Sir, My 7 year old daughter is suffering from low level of thyroid. Her growth is not normal at this age. Mentally she is good but her physical growth is bad. Her nails also didn't growing from last more than 10 months. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am depending on insulin past 17 years and taking anti depress medicine stalopam15past two years now I am feeling tired whole day can you suggest energic food and medicine.
I am 78yrs, a known case of Diabetes & BP both under control with flg Medicines till May 15 - Amryl M 1, - twice a day (one after Breakfast +1Tab after Dinner) Benitech A -1tab after breakfast only The medicines were changed by Dr. XX as below - (A) -Amryl 1mg 30minutes before Breakfast - Glycomet SR -500mg twice a day after Breakfast & dinner -Benitech A after breakfast Flg Medicines were added pl (B) Flg. Medicines were added 1st for 1mth & then continued. MONTAIR -LC 1mg (Initially has advised for 1mth only) ROZUCAR 5mg -1 -ECOSPRIN 75 Since then I am continuing above medication As per the latest Tests got done on 12.09. 15 & earlier on 24.04. 15 except for HbA1C remaining at 6.8 same on both the dates, there is marked difference in other parameters as below pl. Test Value as on 24.4. 15 12.9. 15 Monocytes 2.5 4.3 Blood urea 15.79 19.7 Creatinine 1.01 1.28 Uric Acid 6.2 7.8 Total Thy (T4) 6.8 7.8 Serum Iron 89 126.11 TIBC 324 344.7 % Transferring Sat. 27.47 36.59 Total Cholesterol 161 107 HDL 32 26 Triglycerides 111 103 LDL Direct 109 66 Pl. Advise if I should discontinue medicines at (B)
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.