Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with kidney stone of 5.4 mm. I have a regular lower back pain and sometimes abdominal pain. Suggest me ways to improve my health.
Nowadays I am easily getting urinal tract infections. It already happened to me three times. I have also done urine test. Why does it happen to me? Does sex can be cause of it as I am in a physical relationship or any other cause?
Meri wife ko urine release karne mein kai dinon se jalan ho rahi hai aur din mein kai baar jana pad raha hai jo kabhie kabhie to ek ya do boond hi hoti hai. Meri shaadi ko ek saal ho gaya hai par koi baccha nahi hua hai abhi tak. Please reply.
My urine is not coming in public toilet and my relative home. But my home and my hostel urine gonna freely. What is remedy to treat that type of sensation. Please tell.
Mujhe kuch 8 to 10 months se toilet baar baar aa raha hai burning sensation while passing urine, frequency is very low also ma phele ignore kar raha tha par ab mane 15 days phele apne family Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone bola kindney ma infection ho gya hai jayada masturbating ke bejhe se unhine 3 days ke medicine de phele me 15 min ma he jase he water piya so 3 se 4 times chala jata tha par unke medicine kha kar mujhe kuch days notice kiya 30 se 45 min ma 2 se 3 baar phir mane Aligarh Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone kuch test likha 1. USG ABDOMEN 2.HB TCL DLC ESR 3.BLOOD SUGAR (R) 4. URINE R/M REPORT 1. NORMAL 2. NORMAL 3. NORMAL 4.URINE R/M VOLUME -25 ML COLOUR -LIGHT YELLOW APPEARANCE- TURBID CHEMICAL EXAMINATION PH-6.5 SUGAR -NIL PROTEIN - NIL SPEC. GRAVITY- 1.020 MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION PUS CELLS - 1-2 /hpf RBC -S - NIL. /hpf EPTHELIAL CELL -2-3. /hpf Unhone bolo urine ma infection ho gya hai 7 days ke medicine de unhone Par ussa mujhe aur jayada toilet aane laga hai wahe phele ke tarah 15 min ma se 1 se 2 baar aur lagta rehta hai toilet aa raha hai hamesa Unhone jo medicine de Tab - Percin (Prulifloxacin tablet 600 mg) Cap- RABELT D (Rabeprazole sodium (Enteric coated) Tab-Zincovit Tab- pyrium 200 And alkasol Par essa mujhe koi fayada nahi ho raha Is that any serious problem.
I am having some problem with urine frequency and lower pressure of urine and have to apply more force while passing urine. Is there any need to go for any prostate test etc. While I am having sound sleep of 6-8 hrs and not waking up for the urination. Please suggest me some remedy, proper diet and exercise.
Whenever I masturbate I feel urge to pee And its not like a normal one The quantity of urine is too low N I feel lil pain while urinating What should I do?
Doctor my age is 31 and I am female and I am having frequent urination problem, I consume 3 to 3.5 liters of water everyday, but wen I go for urine I feel to stay for sometime waiting as if it wil come more n more, I m not satisfy iin one time n I will sit for some time. N my flow is good it is fast also. I am not sugar patient. please suggest me wat to do? Any natural remedy.
I am 68-years young man with slight bp: 140/80mmhg and following observations: observations: 1. Right kidney shows a calculus, measuring 3. 1mm at mid pole; 2. Prostrate is enlarged in size and measures 5. 3 x 3. 9 x 4. 3 cm (volume 47. 8 cc) 3. Liver: normal in size (12. 1 cm) and shows diffuse increase in echogenicity, suggestive of fatty changes. Can you please guide me with comments, suggestions and advise, please?
I have a problem whenever I am drinking water within 15 mins I need to go to pee. I am having 50 gm protein and 8 Gm bcaa with gym. I drink 2.5 liter of water. I have sitting job in AC.
Sir I am 26 years old. I am married and I have 10 months old baby. I have suffered from a disease for past 8 years. In the starting vomiting sensation or vomiting and giddy, skin itches, skin irritation, skin problem and period time very difficult I feel, the problem is continued but many doctors said nothing. The skin doctors prescribed atarax but no effect. My skin color also changes. Urine and motion problem. I drink more water but my lips and body are very dry. Sir please instruct me.
I am 22 years old. Female suffering a lot with a internal issue ,problem during urine, going to washroom 50 times a day. And after doing toilet getting a pain. What should I do now please hlp me out.
Pre employment medical test done last week. In urine routine check up. Epithelial cells detected 10-15/hpf. Deposits present, pus cells 10-12/hpf. Are there any chances that I'll be declared unfit on this grounds Cause rest all other reports are normal.
Hello, I am 22, male had some burning sensation while urinating, I thought it was because of body heat, so I had tender coconut today morning. Now when I went to urinate I found traces of blood in urine. Burning sensation is also there, second time I found some semi solid blood in urine. What may be the problem? How to deal with it?
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!