Doctor in Woodlands Hospitals
Submit a review for Woodlands HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Pr jb bhi doctor ko dikhaya to doctor hmesha blood test aur urine test he kraya hai aur kabhi blood me to kabhi urine me infection aaya. Lung aur gale k test k liye nai bola. Aur kuch doctor bolte hai ki baacho ka 99 normal hai ager 100 fever hai tabhi medicine dena chaiye kya ye sach hai ya nai 3 years k boy k liye temperature kitna normal hona chaiye aur use kb medicine deni chahiye. Uska cbc test bhi hua hai use ye problem bar bar ho jati hai. Tell me kya hua hai mere bete ko.
There are pus cells in urine 10-12? Reason for this? Can I do masturbation in this situation? Which food should I have to avoid? Is it possible of increase in pus cells after masturbation.
I'm 19 years old female and I'm suffering from some pee problem I mean when I pee it's starts itching and something blood come out. I'm using nothing right now what should I do?
Hello Doc.From last few days in the morning blood is coming in urine with white discharge. It's happing one time one or two drop blood only Bt now m worry I don't have any itching or pain.
What medicine should be taken for the extreme burning during urination. And how to cure the infection caused in the genital area.
Hello Doctor it's a echogenic calculus measuring 3.5 mm.upper pole of right kidney. How to remove Completely this stone? What is its mean? What is diet list to prevent from this?
Hi, My age is 28 and bachelor. I have a problem of urine leak without my control whenever I talk to my girlfriend romantically. Urine will be in gummy liquid form. I do not have any pain or any other problems. I got kidney and testicle scanned and urine tested. But found no problems. In urine the content of sperm is being found. Because of urine leakage I have to wear jeans to avoid awkward situation. Please help me on this. Suggest me what need to be done to overcome from this urine leakage.
If you notice blood while urinating, you must visit a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.