Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Cm Pradyumna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Cm PradyumnaYour feedback matters!
How can I reduce my weight I m 21years old guy n my weight is only 53kgs I want to reduce my weight.
Hello doctor I have dark skin I was very fair a few years ago can you suggest me something that will make my skin colour white and fair? I have friends of my age who are very fair and have pure white coloured skin all over the body even if they stay in the sun regularly. Please give a proper solution as this is the 3rd time I am asking this question the previous 2 questions were not very convincing. Thank you.
One and half month before my mother took dental pain medicine from local medical shop without consulting the Doctor. From that day, she was suffering with more Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. She couldn't take normal diet She could having liquid food only. Even If she eaten one piece Idly she getting Vomiting and pain in her abdominal. These problems were started slowly and then increased severely when we removed one of her teeth at the Dental Hospital due to more pain and swelling on the teeth. That time the Dental doctor said that my mother teeth were so weak and some of her teeth need to remove it. And also he said her teeth and gums got infected with more plague and fungal infections. The doctor suggested us to clean her teeth immediately. Initially, we thanked that my mother suffered with stomach ulcer and Iron deficiency problems. After few days only we noticed that her problems didn't decrease. She was suffered even more with Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. Then only we realized that she was suffered with some chronic disease. And then we consulted with Dr. At Sudha Hospital, Royapuram, Chennai to diagnose the exact disease. The Doctor suggested us to take the ECG & CT scan to check my mother Heart, Liver, Kidney, Spleen and abdominal functions and also the Complete Blood Count Test. After taken all the suggested test only we came to know from the Doctor that my mother suffered with Acute Myeloid leukemia (Blood Cancer) disease. Due to my mother RBC and Platelet count very low we immediately admitted in the Rajiv Gandhi Govt Hospital in Chennai on 25.8.17 as per Dr. Balasubramaniam advice. She was under going treatment 15 days from 25.08.2017 to 09.09.2017. Due to her age problem the GH Doctor given only the low dosage of chemotherapy from 26.08.17 to 30.08.17 (5 days). At GH only we took Bone Marrow Aspiration test. The Bone Marrow Test report says 70% Blast on her Bone Marrow and CBC Report says 90% Blast on her blood. She was discharged on 09.09.2017 after 15 days treatment. The GH Doctor asked us to come after 15 days for the further follow up treatment. Now her abdominal pain feel better but didn't decrease fully. And she still having more Saliva and bitter in her mouth and couldn't eat the normal diet. How can we stop the excessive production of Saliva and bitter taste in Mouth. And can we cure the stomach ulcer problem while taking the blood cancer treatment or not? The stomach ulcer problem which happened by blood cancer or it is a another problem? Because my mother not able to take the normal diet. She said after drinking water, Milk or liquid food she having pain in her abdominal 10 to 15 minutes. After that the pain is reduced.
No matter what your desired weight goal may be, you should never starve yourself to lose weight. This slows down your metabolism and is counterproductive. Eating a balanced meal along with exercise is the best diet plan. However, there are some foods that should be avoided.
- Aerated drinks: Aerated drinks like sodas and soft drinks are equivalent to junk food. They do not offer any nutritional value and can lead to weight gain instead. Aerated drinks have a high sugar content that influences the blood sugar levels. Aerated drinks also often leave you feeling thirstier instead of hydrated.
- Processed foods: Processed foods should be avoided whether you are on a diet or not. They contain preservative and harmful chemicals that can harm the body. They also have a high sugar content and unhealthy fat content. Processed foods include chips, pasta, pizza, burgers, noodles and cookies that can easily be made at home using fresh, healthier ingredients.
- Added sugars: Simply eliminating sugar from your diet in the form of jams, sweets, breads and cakes can have a big impact on your weight. Added sugars do not include food that is rich in natural sugars like fruits. Manmade sugar has no nutrient value and is very high in calories. Brown sugar or honey is a much healthier alternative to processed sugar and can be used to replace it.
- Deep fried food: The healthiest of ingredients if cooked in an unhealthy manner can rid it of nutrients and pack on calories instead. Deep frying should be completely avoided if you are trying to lose weight. Deep frying makes food difficult to digest and leads to fat absorption. Instead, try grilling or steaming your food or eat it raw if possible.
- White flour: White flour can lead to high blood pressure, cholesterol and weight gain. Instead replace white flour with whole wheat flour or oats to make it healthier without interfering too much with the taste.
- Desserts: Most desserts fall into the category of food to be avoided as they are heavy on sugar content and made with white flour. Many desserts also use a lot of creams that can lead to cholesterol problems.
However, not all desserts fall into this category. Ice lollies are a viable alternative to ice creams while muffins and frosting free cupcakes made with whole wheat flour can be used to replace pastries and cakes. Chopped fresh fruits are the healthiest way to end a meal on a sweet note.