Doctors in Sadhuram Eye Hospital
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Sadhuram Eye HospitalYour feedback matters!
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I have left leg calf and heel pain, particular at night and I can't sleep at night, now l taking oxetol 150 mg morning and night ,Tolperisone 450 mg only at as advised by doctor, does this have side effects.
I am experiencing severe pain throughout my neck to shoulders and getting vertigo from past 7 days. Can you please help?
Before sleeping 1 hour approx before, my eyes got tightens as felt like gas falutuance disturbs my mind and tightens my eyes. I even start losing conscious a bit then I am having PAN D capsule which corrects my problem and I got sleep.
Meri mother ka 95 kg weight aur age 47 year hai kayi saal se joint pain hai lekin 2 din pehle ek pair par jyada vajan aane se takleef badh gayi hai ab bina help ke chla bhi nhi jaata naa hi koi soojan aayi hai chalne pr dard rehta hai letne ya baithe rehne se nhi hota.
I am 28 years old female. Suffering from joint pain since last 7 month. When got lab test, RA factor found negative, Anti CCP result <200 and Vitamin D3 is 13.94. Doctor declared suffered from rheumatoid Arthritis. Please suggest.
I am suffering from vibrating pain in the back of my left shoulder for last 8 to 9 months which later on started going down the left hand for which I was being suggested for Angiography which I have been done with .Though there is no blockage seen anywhere but mild Ectasia with mild svdis being diagnosed in my coronary artery .now as on date the pain is not going down the left hand but still vibrating pain continues most of the time during day hrs and escalates during stress work.
Under eye fillers is preferred in younger patients with dark circles, hollows and fine lines around eyes.Fillers provide fix instantly with no downtime and gives a natural appearance.