Doctors in Datta Saanvi Hospitals
Treatment & Management of Stress
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Heart Attack
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Syncope
Caesarean Section Procedure
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Submit a review for Datta Saanvi HospitalsYour feedback matters!
I started masturbation with dry fist 7 year ago. I was doing it 4 times a day, and I have become habitual of dry fist. I had sex with girl but didn't enjoy it nor could continue 1 minute. please help me. I can't sex and satisfy a girl. I have lost my sex life by dry fist masturbation 4 times a day.
Hi doctor. I never had sex but my bf did lots of fingering for thrice a month. And I took unwanted 72 thrice in this month, I know its not good for my health. But m unmarried so I can not take risk. Ok let me. Explain in brief. My periods finished Nd on next day my boyfriend did fingering so within 24 hours I took unwanted 72 and after 7 days I had bleeding for 5 days .and when was my actual period date I did not have periods for like 20 days. As I mentioned I took unwanted 72 thrice. When will I have periods? Or will it lead to pregnancy?
The procedures, techniques, and principles of cosmetic surgery are entirely focused on enhancing a patient’s appearance. It gives you new confidence and Improves aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion are the key goals.
Dear sir/madam, I am always experiencing lightheadedness with heavy feeling in back of head. My bp is around 137/90. Lightheadedness feeling occurs mainly in standing. I have allergic rhinitis and laryngo pharyngeal reflux. Is lightheadedness related with these diseases or something else. Please prescribe cheap and powerful medicines for mainly lightheadedness.
Maintaining proper vaginal hygiene is imperative to ward off any sort of STDor STI, even before any sort of irritation, infection or disease occurs. The normal vaginal pH balance helps cater to the growth of useful bacteria. Some useful tips to maintain proper vaginal hygiene can be:
Douching (spraying a mixture of water, baking soda, vinegar or iodine on the vaginal area) is strictly discouraged. It can interfere with the normal pH levels of the vagina and can make the area extremely acidic, which sets the stage for the growth of bacterial infections.
A balanced, healthy, nutritious diet is recommended for a healthy vagina as well as for good reproductive health. Certain fluids such as cranberryjuice can help prevent the onset of any yeast infection.
Safe sex should be practised in order to keep harmful bacteria away. Using a condom during a sexual intercourse helps prevent the occurrence of any sort of STI or STD.
Gynaecological check-ups should be done every four months or so to be on the safe side regarding any doubts about unhealthy vagina. Prevention is always better than cure in the long run.
Petroleum jelly should not be used for lubrication during sexual intercourse as such fluids tend to damage the latex in the condom and may even lead to a possible infection.
Clothes should be chosen carefully to keep the vaginal area clean and dry. Cotton underwear is generally the best option in this regard as it can help prevent any bacterial infection by keeping the area clean and dry.
Certain simple sanitary habits such as changing of tampons or sanitary pads every four hour during one’s periods, proper washing of the genital area after relieving the bowels, can go a long way in nurturing the health of the vagina.
Opt for gentle skin care products to wash the vaginal area as that area is extremely sensitive. Avoid scrubbing the vaginal area as well.
Age of patient is 67 year, as per medical reports 90% multiple blockage but patient is still normal take the medicine and diet.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints. These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swellingand deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
Aftercare tips for joint replacement patients:
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks after the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day, climbing stairs, cycling, swimming and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling, playing sports like football, cricket, tennis, jumping, adventure sports,
The longevity of joints will vary between 15-35 years depending on the material used by the doctor.