Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.Naveen KumarYour feedback matters!
S.a doctor Mai family problems ki wajah se bohat dippresed rehta hu Jiski wajah se meri health bhi Theek nahi rehti Main baat ke Mujhe neend nahi Aati Please suggest me neend aane ke liye Kya karu.
I am asking this question on behalf of my sisters. She is 25 years old. She is diagnosed with low haemoglobin level (9) in her cbc test. She completed her 3 days course of malaria also. It's been 15 days. Now she is taking iron pills. But after even a little bit exertion she gets fever which is only 99.2 or 98.8. So I want to ask is this normal with anaemic patients. Also please tell me is there any colour change in stool when taking iron pills. Please help. Also suggest does she require any other medication also. Regards.
I am 20 years old. I am having pain in left side of the chest. At lower center. It pains when I touch it. Just that spot is paining. I also having gastric problem. And I did ecg 8 months ago it was normal. What is the cause of this pain?
I an suffering from fever since last night. I have cough and cold also. Also my whole body paining alot with headache.
I had been suffering from jaundice from last one and a half month. And now my bilirubin level is normal but the conjugated and unconjugated bilirubin level is high (dnt know what that means) and protein and all other things are still high but doctor has said that I dnt need to eat medicines anymore and I will be okay soon. But now I feel severe pain in my abdomen. I felt pain during jaundice but it was not that severe like it is now. Before, it was only on the right and left side under my ribs, but now it is severe there and it occurs every now and then .and the pain in joints is also severe .so what should I do now. Its normal after jaundice or I should see a doctor?
My penis foreskin is not going back. It pains while trying to pull it back and also while masturbating and even my penis is not straight when erect. It erects with a different angle towards the left. What should I do?
I am male 56 years I am suspecting diabetic what are the precautions to be taken to keep in control I am a vegetarian do not smoke/drink what are the fruits I can consume?
I am 67 years old male. I was having B.P since 2000. I was a regular smoker till 2015. occasional drunker also 90 ml per day (20 days a month). Till 2005 I took Amtas 2.5 mg one tab in the morning. From 2006 the dose increased to 5 mg. Till 2012 was not worried about B.P it was 130-136/80-86. In 2012 I check up my health but everything was OK. In 2014 again I check up heart specialist put another medicine extra Telza-20 in evening. My creatinine was 0.8. Till 2015 July the B.P was 140-146/ 90-96. But in August '15 one day evening suddenly the B.P went up to 180/110. Immediately I took Depin 5. B.P came down. Next day I consulted Doctor. The tests were done. Almost all are with in limit except for B.P which was 150/96 and Creatinine was 1.4. By the grace of God I donate have any sugar problem till now. Then Doctor changed the medicine and prescribe TezyAM 40 one tab in the morning. But occasionally after 10-15 days the B.P becomes abnormal 170/100. So, I again checked up with another Heart specialist in February 2016. He advised for angiography which showed that there is one 60% blockade. He prescribed medicine. This time creatinine was 1.7. Doctor did not gave much importance. I consulted one Nephrologist, who changed the medicine prescribed Nexovas O 40 two tabs a day and Telvas Beta 50 one tab & Stator ASP 75 one tab along with Renolog which I am continuing now with controlled diet. Mu B.P now is 116-136/76-86 during the entire day and the creatinine is 1.8. My diet problem is for B.P I need K++, Protein etc. But for Kidney it is harmful. Normally I have noticed that food which are good for B.P are bad for Kidney. How can you help me for curing my problems.
I am 64 years old and recently I have path test which showed 68 blood urea level and 3.6 serum creatinine. Please advise. I have a single right kidney.
From last thursday I am having fever I took tab like emset 4mg, calpol 500mg and cap pantocid-d still now I m nt comfortable, daily night I m getting severe fever and my eyes are becoming too much of red. If I took the tablets then I got cure for some hours bt completely its not cured. I am working as a designer so I have to sit in front of computer nearly about 9 hours a day. This is because of that or any other. So what should I do?
I have done urine r/e test. 6-7 crystals came in my report in 15 ml urine sample. Is this create further stones in kidney. Or it is normal.
I'm a 18 years old male having acid reflux for more than 2 weeks. Due to acidity in my stomach i'm having some problems which are given below:- * Difficulty breathing. * Difficulty swallowing. * sensation of a lump in throat. * hiccups that won't let up. * Chest pain & sometimes it hurts back of my chest. * Chest tightness. * Burn in chest & stomach sometimes. * Dizziness. * Headache sometimes.
Hello I need ask that I am suffering from fever, I think it is viral but the medicine suggested by the doctors are not much effective but when I do masturbate if feel it so good for some time and then the weakness is same. So sex is a solution or I should avoid it.
I am 56 year adult person. My problem is this I have urine frequently specially in night often it come out on bed just like night fall. Please suggest me some medicine. My prostrate is 26 gm.
My problem is paining of theet its is big problem I want root canal treatment so what can I do please tell me fast. Its pain thanks you so much.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.