Treatment of Abandoned Child Syndrome
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Abetalipoproteinemia
Treatment of Acid Peptic Disorders
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Actinomycosis
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Acute Diarrhea
Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction
Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Treatment of Adenomyosis
Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis
Treatment Of Adrenal Masses
Treatment Of Age Spots
Treatment of Airway Diseases
Treatment of Alkaptonuria
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Submit a review for Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research InstituteYour feedback matters!
- Dalchini is a wonderful herb for healthy heart and diabetes.
- It maintain blood sugar levels within normal range and improves the pumping action of heart. Taking dalchini on daily basis can prevent you from high cholesterole level.
- Take 1 pinch of powdered dalchini in a cup of boiling water and drink it daily. It is a wonderful herb for weight loss.
चलने का नाम ही जीवन है, परंतु कुछ रोग ऐसे हैं, जिसमें रोगी का चलना फिरना दुर्लभ हो जाता है और वह दूसरों की तरफ सहायता के लिए दयनीय भाव से देखता रहता है। ऐसा ही एक रोग है ''सायटिका”, जिसमें जब मनुष्य को असहनीय दर्द होता है तो वह ईश्वर से मृत्यु तक की प्रार्थना करता है।
इस रोग का अधिक परिचय देने की आवश्यकता नहीं सामान्यत: सभी इस नाम से परिचित रहते हैं। यह कमर से निकलने वाली सायटिका नाड़ी (नर्व) की सूजन अथवा इस पर किसी प्रकार का दबाव पडऩे से यह दर्द उत्पन्न होता है, जो कि कमर से लेकर पुट्ठे (Buttock) से होता हुआ टांग के पिछले हिस्से से पैर के अंगूठे तक जाता है तथा इस दर्द के साथ ही प्राय: रोगी को सुन्नता अथवा सुई चुभने जैसी पीड़ा होती है। यह दोनों टांगों में हो सकती है, परंतु प्राय: एक ही तरफ के रोगी अधिक मिलते हैं। इस विशेष प्रकार के दर्द के कारण सामान्य व्यक्ति भी कह देता है कि यह सायटिका का दर्द है। इस दर्द से रोगी को न बैठने से राहत मिलती है, न चलने से और न ही लेटने से आराम मिलता है। इसलिए रोगी बैचेन होकर कभी लेटता है, कभी उठता है, कभी चलता है तो कभी बैठता है, परंतु उसे दर्द से राहत नहीं मिलती तथा फिर इस दर्द के डर से रोगी मानसिक तनाव में आने लगता है, जिससे इस तनाव से दर्द और बढ़ जाता है। इस प्रकार रोगी को दर्द के डर से तनाव और तनाव से फिर दर्द, इस प्रकार दोनों ही बढ़ते चले जाते हैं।
दर्द के इसी डर से रोगी चलते समय एक विशेष प्रकार की चाल से चलने लगता है, जो गिद्ध (गृघ्र - Vulture) की चाल जैसी होती है, इसलिए आयुर्वेद में इस रोग को “गृघ्रसी” कहा जाता है। आयुर्वेद के अनुसार वात दोष के प्रकोपक विभिन्न प्रकार के आहार-विहार के कारण यह रोग होता है। आयुर्वेद के प्राय: सभी ग्रंथों में इसकी विभिन्न प्रकार की चिकित्सा का वर्णन है, जिसमें विभिन्न प्रकार की औषधियों के साथ ही रक्त मोक्षण का भी उल्लेख मिलता है।
चक्र दत्त के ग्रंथ में पारिजात (हारसिंगार) पत्र के क्वाथ का वर्णन किया गया है। इसी उल्लेख के आधार पर हमने पारिजात, जिसे शेफालिका या हारसिंगार भी कहते हैं तथा जिसका वैज्ञानिक नाम Nyctanthes arbortristin है, के पत्रों का क्वाथ बना कर १८ रोगियों को एक माह तक प्रयोग करवाया, जिसके परिणाम निम्र रहे-
१. १८ रोगियों में से अधिकांश की आयु ४० वर्ष से कम थी।
२. महिला तथा पुरुषों में यह सामान्य रूप से पाया गया।
३. गरीब वर्ग के व्यक्तियों में यह रोग कुछ अधिक पाया गया।
४. शहर की तुलना में ग्रामीण क्षेत्र के रोगी कुछ अधिक पाये गये।
५. नौ महिला रोगियों में से सात गृहणियाँ थीं।
६. लगभग ९० (नब्बे) प्रतिशत रोगी हिन्दू पाये गये।
७. रोग के कारण को देखा जाय तो १८ में से ३ रोगियों के गिरने से चोट लगने के बाद, दो रोगियों को भारी वजन उठाने के कारण तथा नौ महिलाओं में से तीन को सामान्य प्रसव के पश्चात भी यह रोग हो गया।
८. एक माह तक पत्तों का क्वाथ पिलाने पर लगभग ८० प्रतिशत रोगियों को विभिन्न लक्षणों में लाभ देखा गया।
इसी प्रकार हमने कई अन्य रोगियों में विभिन्न वात शामक आयुर्वेदिक औषधियों के साथ ही रक्त मोक्षण की क्रिया की जो कि शीघ्र प्रभावकारी प्रमाणित हुई। हमने औषधियों के साथ ही कटि वास्ति, नाड़ी,स्वेदन, अलावू तथा रक्त मोक्षण आदि प्रक्रियाओं को किया, जिसमें से रक्त मोक्षण की प्रक्रिया से रोगी को शीघ्र परिणाम मिले।
रक्त मोक्षण आयुर्वेद की पंचकर्म चिकित्सा के अंतर्गत होने वाली एक प्रक्रिया है, जो कि जलौंका (लीच), शृंगी, अलावू, घटी यंत्र आदि के द्वारा प्रच्छान्न करके की जाती है। हमने इनका अत्यंत प्रभावकारी रूप में प्रच्छान कर एक कांच के ग्लास में नकारात्मक दबाव उत्पन्न कर रक्त मोक्षण (खून निकालना) की प्रक्रिया की।
चिकित्सक साथियों से निवेदन है कि यदि उपरोक्त प्रक्रिया बारे में कुछ और जानना चाहे तो Lybrate के माध्यम से सम्पर्क कर सकते हैं। रोगियो से निवेदन है कि किसी अनुभवी आयुर्वेद विशेषज्ञ से संपर्क कर इस शीघ्र परिणामदायी चिकित्सा का लाभ लें !
डॉ. राम अरोरा, एम.डी. (आयुर्वेद),
I am 21 years old, but my skin looks like my age was 30 years old ,so my face looks like an aged person and I am white in color and fair and other thing is that my face is somewhat enlarged when compared with my friends my face looks larger, so what should I do without loosing my white ness my skin glow should like a normal Person and my head and face should decrease in size ?//please give me the solutions, I will use what ever the tablets and creams also and any other food also when matters.
Good afternoon Dr. my mother is having Gastric problem and it from long years. Few years back we did Gastrscopic and after that with medication it was little better. But from last few years she has again started with again. Doesn't feel like eating any thing, After food long degree comes. If medicines of allopathic is taken burning sensation and vomiting occurs. We tried with Ayurveda and Allopathic but no release. Dr. please suggest what steps can be taken. She is 69 years old. On taking omex and Pan she feels better for some time.
How Berberis Aquifolium3O should be used for improving complexion? What will be the dosage? How many drops daily and for how many days?
Hello doctor. I am 21 years male boy. My question is that my doctor advised me to insert pentasa suppository in rectum and at least for remain it inside for 10 hours but on next morning when I go for motion .the medicine comes out in the form of liquid with potty. It is normal or not.
As for any other medical system, homeopathy has its specific range and limitations. It is true that we cannot deal with all situations. Recognize the limitations of homeopathy. It will only strengthen you.
Homeopathy is not a ‘panacea’. Homeopath is not an ‘all-healer’. Homeopathy is a specialized branch of therapeutics with its specialized area of application. Homeopathy is a ‘method of treating diseases using molecular imprints forms of drugs’. Nothing more, nothing less.
We should be always conscious about our limitations in practicing homeopathy. Mainly, they belong to three classes:
Limitations of homeopathy-
a) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from genetic abnormalities;
b) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from primary nutritional deficiency;
c) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases that require mechanical interventions.
Limitations of individual homeopaths-
a) Limitations of knowledge;
b) Limitations of skills;
c) Limitations of experience in applying homeopathy.
3. Limitations related with our tools-
a) We have no any idea regarding what are the active principles of potentized drugs, or how they actually work;
b) There is no way to know whether medicines we use are genuine regarding its identity, purity or potency- we have to simply believe the labels;
c) We do not have exact knowledge about factors that deactivate or diminish the actions of potentized drugs, and hence we cannot take precautions against them.
Therapeutic range of homeopathy is limited to the treatment of diseases arising from molecular errors caused by exogenous or endogenous pathogenic molecules binding to various biological molecules and producing their inhibitions.
Molecular imprints contained in the potentized homeopathic preparations bind to ligands or biological molecules merely due to their complementary configurations without any charge affinity, whereas natural ligands bind to their biological target molecules in capacity of their appropriate spacial configurations as well as charge affinities. So, the bindings of molecular imprints with biological molecules or their ligands will be very temporary and cannot stay long. Such bindings of molecular imprints cannot replace the natural ligand-target interactions happening as part of vital processes.
Molecular imprints cannot compete with natural ligands in binding to their natural biological targets. Hence it is obvious that potentized homeopathic preparations cannot interfere in biological ‘ligand-target’ processes such as ‘substrate-enzyme’, ‘antigens-antibodies’, ‘signal-receptor’ etc. As such, chances of potentized homeopathic medicines acting as pathological agents are very rare even if used indiscriminately. Molecular imprints can interfere only in interactions between pathogenic molecules and biological molecules, as well as off-target bindings of ligands with biological molecules, where only configurational affinity is involved. Obviously, molecular imprints can act upon only the molecular blocks created by exogenous or endogenous foreign pathological molecules.
Exogenous pathogenic molecules may be coming from environment through food, water, air, drugs, toxins, alien proteins, infectious agents and the like. Endogenous pathogenic molecules may be off-target actions of metabolic byproducts, free radicals, various biological substrates and ligands, endocrine secretions, neuro transmitters, deformed proteins, antibodies (miasms), immune bodies etc etc.
Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs selected as similimum can bind to these pathogenic molecules in capacity of their complementary conformational affinity and deactivate them, thereby removing the molecular inhibitions they produced.
When modern life supporting facilities are required, homeopath should refer the case to a modern hospital, instead of himself trying to use allopathic drugs. I had had many occasions when I had to consult allopaths for myself as well as my family members, when homeopathy did not help.
Same way, in many chronic cases where allopathy has nothing to do, homeopathy will solve the problem like a magic wand. We should be well aware of the strengths and limitations of homeopathy.
Surgery is another specialization, which should be done by surgeons- not homeopaths. Even in modern medicine, a medical specialist will not do surgery. He will send his patients to surgeons, when surgery is required. A cardiologist will not do surgery, but send his patient to a cardiac surgeon. An interventional cardiologist will not do a bye-pass surgery. Every specialization has its special field, and its limitations.
Potentized homeopathic drugs cannot be produce anaesthesia.
Potentized drugs cannot prevent pregnancy or cause abortion. It is ridiculous to talk about 'homeopathic' contraceptives. CONCEPTION and PREGNANCY are natural PHYSIOLOGICAL processes. Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs cannot prevent normal interactions between biological molecules and their natural ligands.
Even though potentized drugs can provide short term prophylaxis during epidemics and in acute infectious diseases, but cannot be used for life long immunizations, as molecular imprints get deactivated within our body with in a short period.
Diseases arising from ‘inherited’ genetic abnormalities cannot be cured by homeopathy. Diseases caused by ‘new mutations or changes to the DNA’ could be ‘prevented’, cured, or at least ‘relieved’ by homeopathic treatment. Potentized drugs cannot create epigenetic errors, but can prevent it, and deal with pathologies arising from epigenetic causes.
A ‘genetic disorder’ is an illness caused by abnormalities in genes or chromosomes, especially a condition that is present from before birth. Most genetic disorders are quite rare and affect one person in every several thousands or millions.
A ‘genetic disorder’ may or may not be a heritable disorder. Some genetic disorders are passed down from the parents’ genes, but others are always or almost always caused by new mutations or changes to the DNA. In other cases, the same disease, such as some forms of cancer, may be caused by an inherited genetic condition in some people, by new mutations in other people, and by nongenetic causes in still other people.
At the same time, these molecular imprints can effectively deal with the pathogenic actions of deformed proteins that may result from genetic errors, thereby preventing them from creating cascading of pathological molecular blocks at various targets. As such, homeopathic medicines can play a great role even in the treatment of certain diseases of genetic origin, at least as palliatives.
Moreover, potentized homeopathic medicines can safeguard genetic material from dangerous mutations that may be caused the by inhibitory actions of endogenous or exogenous pathogenicl agents such as toxic drugs, heavy metals, super-oxides etc., on enzymes related with nucleic acid synthesis and genetic expressions.
In any genetic disorder, there would be a cascading of molecular errors, which are caused by the absence or abnormalities of some essential proteins or enzymes. Secondary diseases arising from such cascading actions resulting from genetic disorders could be treated by homeopathy, even though the basic abnormality of genes will remain untouched by such a treatment. We can say, we cannot cure genetic disorders, but can give relief to many complaints associated with such disorders.
Potentized drugs are effective in treating various 'injuries' and their after-effects. A physical INJURY means a DAMAGE to any tissue. It may be burns, scalds, sprains, strains, fractures, cuts, contusions, bruises, abrasions etc etc. BURNS may be caused by chemicals, heat, radiations or many factors.
In any injury, there is DAMAGE to tissues. CELLS are damaged, resulting in release of of various catecholamines, cytokines, histamines and various CHEMICAL MOLECULES that initiate INFLAMMATORY processes, depending upon the nature of injury and the tissue affected. Various normal conversions and transportation of metabolites are obstructed, and they accumulate in various locations where they inhibit other biological molecules. PAIN, BURNING, SWELLING, NUMBNESS- all abnormal sensations are the effects of INHIBITIONS these ENDOGENOUS molecules produce in different biochemical pathways.
NO doubt, INJURIES are associated with MOLECULAR ERRORS. There cannot be an injury without any molecular error.
Regarding MENTAL or EMOTIONAL injury, they are molecular level errors produced by various ENDOGENOUS neurochemicals released in excess into the brain, by the action of various PHYSICAL influences such as auditory, tactile, visual, or olfactory stimuli.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
I have developed rough and blackish skin on the upper part of my hands at the joints present in the fingers. Any solutions?
Dr. when ever I make love to my partner I could not hold pleasure for a long time ps advise me as how it can be possible and what I have to do to improve my love life.
My friend is diagnosed to a bad habit of masturbating. Her day is not completed until she do it thrice What could be done?
I have pimples on my face since 4 years. Now they're gone but formed as black marks on my face. So please answer me to clear this black marks?
Sleep disorders are often associated with substance abuse. The problems in sleep arise as a result of direct effects of a particular substance. Substance induced sleep disorders can be caused by many drugs, regardless of whether or not the substance is medically prescribed, legal or socially acceptable. It can also be caused due to alcohol abuse.
If you experience problems in sleep on not having resorted to any substance or even if you are trying to quit, it is called ‘withdrawal’. The severity of the sleep disorder depends on the type of substance used, and not much on whether or not the drug is illegal. A number of prescription as well as non-prescription drugs are capable of causing sleep disorders. However, the severity of the sleep disorders tends to vary among individuals.
Problems in sleep that can be caused due to prescription drugs such as:
- Hormonal drugs e.g. oral contraceptives
- Drugs for high blood pressure e.g. beta blockers
- Inhalable respiratory drugs
- Steroids, such as prednisone
- Medications for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Diet pills
- Seizure medications
- Some antidepressants
Non-prescription drugs that can cause problems in sleep:
- Medications along with caffeine: These may include many cold and cough medications.
- Illegal drugs such as cocaine, amphetamines as well as methamphetamines.
- Nicotine is capable of disrupting sleep and reducing the total sleep time.
Alcohol is often regarded to be a calming drug or a sedative. While alcohol is capable of inducing sleep, the quality of sleep tends to be fragmented during the second half of the sleeping period. Consumption of alcohol usually tends to increase the number of times you wake during the latter part of the sleep. This is because the relaxing effect of alcohol wears off eventually. Alcohol tends to keep you in the lighter sleep stages more and thus, is at fault of not inducing the much required deep sleep.
If you consume alcohol just before you go to bed, the sleep inducing capacity might decrease as the effects that are disruptive continue to increase. The alcohol induced sleep disorders may lead to sleepiness and fatigue during the daytime. With age, these problems tend to grow in severity. Consumption of alcohol before bedtime, among the elderly, might lead to unsteadiness while walking with a higher risk of injuries and falls.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery
Turmeric is widely used in cooking spicy dishes all over the world. But there are several pieces of research, which prove the efficacy of turmeric or haldi in warding off ailments like dementia and reduce the risk of cancer to a great extent. Turmeric has the highest usage in countries like India and Sri Lanka followed by other parts of the planet.
As per the results of the World Alzheimer’s Report, it is found that only about 3.6 percent of South Asians aged above 60 suffer from dementia which is quite lower than 6.4 percent of people in Australia as well as 7.2 percent of people in Western Europe. In similar lines, the World Health Organisation says that the rate of cancer patients is lower in India in stark comparison to the higher rates of more developed countries. If an individual is looking for the benefits of turmeric, he would come across several reasons to add more turmeric to foods on a daily basis.
- Reduces the risk of cardiac problems: Curcumin present in turmeric can have a positive effect on people suffering from high cholesterol. Animal studies opine that it can considerably lower down cholesterol levels as well as prevent building up off LDL or bad cholesterol. Thus, it is a viable means of preventing plaque build-up which in turn may block the arteries and lead to strokes and cardiac arrests.
- Fights inflammatory diseases: The anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric can work as a potential anti-inflammatory medication without causing any unwanted side effects. It is also helpful in treating minor nicks and cuts and it can be administered with warm milk to heal any kind of inflammatory disease inside the body. There has been a study which showed turmeric to be useful in treating pain and disability stemming from osteoarthritis. Turmeric is also found helpful in combatting seasonal flu and viral infections.
- Helps in digestion and supports weight loss: Turmeric stimulates the gall bladder which in turn produces bile. As bile helps in digestion of fat, health experts are of opinion that turmeric improves overall digestion and may also aid in controlling weight. It is useful in treating bloating and excessive gas formation caused by improper digestion.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels: Turmeric plays a crucial role in improving glucose control as well as controlling activities of insulin. It has the potential to bring about a drop in blood sugar levels. So, an individual with high blood sugar should add optimum amounts of turmeric in diet along with diabetes medication to help in reducing the blood sugar levels. But it is important to monitor the sugar levels continually to avoid conditions like hypoglycemia which is characterised by sugar levels dropping lower than required.
In addition to all these, there is a clear indication that turmeric helps in cancer prevention, reducing breast cancer, skin, and pancreatic problems along with multiple myelomas and juvenile leukemia.
Lupus is an inflammatory disease that is chronic in nature. It occurs when your tissues and organs are attacked by your body's own immunity system. The inflammation that this disease causes can affect the other parts of your body as well, like the joints, kidneys, skin, brain etc. It is often difficult to diagnose because it lacks distinct symptoms. However, one of the most identifiable symptoms of lupus is a ring-shaped rash on the face.
Lupus can be caused by a number of factors like:
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Susceptibility towards infections
- Certain anti-seizure, blood pressure and antibiotic medicines
The symptoms are neither distinct nor regular. However, some common symptoms could be-
- Fatigue and fever
- Pain in the joints, stiffness and swelling
- Ring-shaped facial rash
- Skin lesions on exposure to the sun
- Chest pain and shortness of breath
What else can lupus lead to?
Several complications may arise if lupus is left untreated. Some of them are-
- Kidney damage and failure
- Hallucination, seizures, strokes and several other problems associated with the brain and the central nervous system
- Anemia, blood clotting, vasculitis etc.
- Increased susceptibility to pneumonia
- Increased risk of heart attacks and other cardiovascular diseases
Lupus is a significantly dangerous disease and medical help should be immediately sought if you think that you have symptoms associated with it. Treatment depends on the signs and symptoms of individual patients.