Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D. Mukunda ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I am having severe dandruff. I have used all anti-dandruff shampoo but no effect the dandruff is quite rough n attached with the scalp which is resulting in hair loss. I have also applied many home remedies but nothing helps. please help me out. My hair is also thinning n hair fall is increasing, I am quite stressed. please help!
Recently I started losing hairs which worries me allot. Please suggest some method to prevent hair fall.
There is any treatment in homeopath and ayurveda please help me to solve my problem because I m very tensed to this problem how to tight my skin y it can't look young.
I have pimples, blemishes and sunspots over my face. My skin is oily. What should I do to get rid of all these? Suggest me any natural way.
My age is 25 years my face wellbe some black spots how to remove that type of spots apply any cream refer which type of creams.
I have been suffering from psoriasis since 2009. I tired to show my head to my frnds. Some scalp is going and going how to solve this problem. Pls pls help me is their any cure. How much it will cost. Will it cure permanently.
I've problem of skin diseases, often my skins are easily affected to the skin disease problem what is the solution for it.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.
Hi sir my name is DILEEP reddy I had problem with my hair it is falling frequently so I request you to please give me the solution.
I am 38 year old male. Full vegetarian, no smoking no alcohol have aching problem in my feet, hand and whole body specially in winter its acute. Taken many homeopathy medicine as well allopathic medicine but not permanent solution. When I use cytrigine it is ok for 2 days. But again it starts. Sometime reddishness on skin over and above skin. Consulted skin specialist, physician as well used moisturising cream but no permanent solution. When I apply olive or mustard oil it relaxes but for one night. This problem is acute specially in night when I came home. This problem is for 10-11 years.
He has dandruff and continuous hairfall for last 4 months. Can you please say me what to do for that?
I have hairfall problem. And my hairs becomes too dry after leaving room to outside anfmd becomes rough. Please help.
My age is 22 year. And according to me I did not developed like others girl I want to increase my breast size. How can I increase?
Different techniques for Skin treatment