Treatment of Syphilis
Treatment of Abandoned Child Syndrome
Treatment of Systemic Hypertension
Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Taeniasis Infection
Treatment of Abetalipoproteinemia
Treatment of Swollen Lymph Nodes
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Swelling in Breasts
Treatment of Swelling of Legs
Treatment of Acid Peptic Disorders
Treatment of Swelling of Stomach
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Sweaty Palms
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Treatment of Actinomycosis
Submit a review for Asian Institute Of GastroenterologyYour feedback matters!
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
Hi, I wanna tell one thing am suffering from cold and cough for 4 years with nonstop (daily). Now what could I do. plesae send me some awareness and solution for this problem.
Whenever I slept my toe or knee continuous paining in sleeping time. Feel like a someone is beating to leg. After waked up is normal.
Hi team. I am facing erectile dysfunction. Where it erects for a couple of seconds and then to its normal shape. My partner and I have been having issues cause of the same. As well I just am able to make love for 15 min a session now whereas I earlier used to last for more than 45 min. Pls advice. What can I do. I smoke. Trying to quit. I drink very seldom. I have almost lost all stamina. I don't know how. I seriously require help.
What's the daily routine or things that a male should follow in his daily life which will increase the production of sperms in his semen which will sufficient for a pregnancy?
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With In-vitro fertilization (IVF), couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
How can I decrease the sensitivity of my penis which will stop the effect of premature ejaculation? Or is there any other natural way which can solve the problem of premature ejaculation?
I have doubt regarding masturbating whether it good or bad I am doing this since from last 12 years.
Sir I have a varicose veins suffering from last 10 years but I have no pain its looking ugly veins in my legs once I laser surgery my right leg also its coming again, blackish my leg now I am using tab Dalacin 300 mg with sporlac Ds is there any side effect for this medicine using long time or prescribe best medicine for me I am 42 years and thin walking 2 km daily now no sugar no BP please suggest me best exercise and best medicine. Not using stockings previously I was type 1 used. Now stopped.
Hello sir 3 year back suddenly I got breathing problems. I went 2 Dr. He gives me nebulouser. He gives me some medication .He told me it's asthma witch happens when weather changes. Currently l am taking 1 tablet for BP daily. When ever I gets breathing problems I take Budamate200. Now I want you to suggest me according to reports wants kinds of precautions I should take like food, medicine extra extra Thanking you.
Polycystic ovarian disease is very common disorder occurs 1 in 10 females. It is most important cause for infertility and obesity. Obesity and PCOD are interrelated or depends on each other as obesity increase leads to PCOD and PCOD leads to Obesity. So the weight control is one of the important factor in case of PCOD.
PCOD is a disorder occurred due to disturbances of female hormonal levels leads cystic appearances of ovaries, to menstrual irregularities, facial hair growth, obesity, thinning of hairs.
Causes of PCOD:
1. Increase in insulin levels
2. Increase in leutinising Harmon levels
3. Increase in lactating harmone
4. Increase in testosterone levels
Symptoms of PCOD:
1. Menstrual irregularities
2. Facial hair growth
3. Oiling of skin leads to acne
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to remove the symptoms of PCOD but also regularise the function of the ovaries, normalise the hormonal levels. Homoeopathy removes the route cause of disease and cures the disease. There are lot many Homoeopathic medicines has wonderful result s in PCOD such as Pulsatilla is given to the sensitive woman with irregularities of menses, irritability. Thuja, sepia, sabadilla, cocculus, arsenic.
Treatment Of Psoriasis In Ayurveda:
- Adopt your ancient ayurvedic medicine system and make your whole and healthy india healthy.
- Ayurveda is not only a medical practice but it is also a science of life.
- It is possible to treat 100 percent of every disease, according to the condition of the disease and the condition of various diseases of the skin are possible in ayurveda.
- Psoriaisis, which is called bark disease in ayurveda, this disease is very good treatment in ayurveda. Ayurvedic classical yoga is proven to be useful for this disease free from the disease.
- If a patient is troubled by psoriasis around you, after taking many medicines, it is not possible to make them aware about ayurvedic medicine.
- We have reliable treatment of dermatological diseases.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Here are 4 ways to deal with that stubborn sun tan:
- Make sunscreen your best friend: Sunscreen is your knight in shining armour against the harsh sun. Apply broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher prior to going out. Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours. And yes! You are exposed to UV rays on cloudy days too.
- Go chemical: In case of severe sun tanning which results in hyper-pigmentation, treatments such as chemical peels can work wonders. The fundamental mechanism of the action of chemical peels is the elimination of unnecessary melanin by causing a controlled chemical burn to the skin
- Prevention better than cure: To avoid getting tanned, opt for scarves and hats to cover up and stay protected. Wear full sleeved clothing when going out, especially during noon time when the sun rays are very strong
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds: While getting a tan may appear fashionable, sun bathing for hours can lead to age spots and cause skin wrinkles.