Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D. Santosh
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D. SantoshYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my feet at bottom side What I have to do?
I am 21 year old male. I have pain in my lower back whenever I sleep more than 8 hours form couple of years.
What are the possible symptoms of HIV? And what are the cause of joint pain, muscle pain and back pain? Thank you.
Ref. Dr. P nagaraj article on back pain-- If one has slight slip disc, is it advisable to do the 3 or any of the exercises given by him here in this adjacent article?
My brother age is 18 suffering from bilateral sacroiliitis and disc problem .pain in hip and leg .not able to standing with left leg have pain .pain is increase in morning and evening .he take NSAID tablet prescribe by doctor but not relief .sir please suggest right treatment and advise .thanks.
I have lost hair from my scalp so please guide me how to regain my hair back. I feel bad please help me doctor. Would I go for hair transplant or there is some medic Ene to regain it back.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
4. Healthy diet- Having freshly cooked food and including green vegetables and spices like cumin, ginger, turmeric in your diet can help you to combat your problem of muscle pain.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!