Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Injuries
Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Rupture
Treatment of Achondroplasia
Treatment of Tenosynovitis
Treatment of Tennis Elbow and Golfer'S Elbow
Treatment of Tendon Injury
Treatment of Tennis Elbow
Treatment of Tendonitis
Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Arthrogryposis
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Slip Disc
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Spondylitis
Back Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Anupama HospitalYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 29 years old and my weight is 65 kg I have BP Problem my BP is 150/110 Please give me some suggestions. I take Envas 5 mg medicine.
I'm on a treatment of amexidil twice a day. My dermatologist has said to use scalp e shampoo every alternate days. But I think so that it does not cleanses whole of my hair properly. So can I use any gentle hair cleanser after the keto application or what should I do .Like buttocks or Patanjali.
Asthma - Causes And Homeopathic Remedies!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Winter made your hair rough and dry and it also caused you many problems and during winter, you wished ‘if only it was summer’ and now that summer is here you are cursing it ironic isn’t it?
Ah, we all have the habit of cribbing and complaining about everything, one thing is not over and we start cribbing about the next one. We humans are like that, we all love to complain, but what to do, summer are indeed a bane to the hair as much as winters are. Winters make the hair dry and frizzy and summer makes them sweaty and itchy. You feel like washing your every day to get rid of your itchy scalp, don’t you?
In addition, to top it all, the summer this time seems to be bent on troubling everyone, the heat is just getting unbearable day by day. Well but you don’t worry too much because i am going to give you some tips to cool your scalp and yourself this summer, so read on to find out.
First thing is make sure that you avoid going out in the sun from twelve to four in the afternoon. The sun is at its best during this time and if you go out during this period then your hair will be at its worst.
Make sure that you cover your hair, when you go out in the sun; I know you might tell me it is already too hot and on top of that covering the head with a scarf or a hat will just make us sweat more, but listen, the sun is very harmful for your hair. The ultraviolet rays of the sun aren’t exactly very good and I think you know that, so cover your head with a scarf or a hat.
Wash your hair thrice a week, remember only thrice a week, and don’t wash it every day. Too much shampoo and chemicals will spoil your hair. In addition, if it gets unbearable then wash your hair with plain water; avoid chemicals as much as possible.
Tie your hair. I know everyone likes keeping their hair open, but in summer, tying it up will be more convenient and it will also provide you relief from the sweat.
Hence, these are some of the tips; you ought to follow to maintain your beautiful hair thorough out summer.
Hello Doctor's, My age is 20, male. I'm suffering from skin Rashes/itching from 3 months Tablets used - ALLEGRA, atarax Lotion used - calamine, cutisilk Ointment - niosol-f I visited 3 hospitals. Everyone gave tablets and lotion Not even one worked till now I promise I dint sleep in night from 3 months. I sit and cry for sleeping in night because it's itching so much More itching on me sides of leg around private part. And on my Back (ass) On legs and hands also I've but only around above said places it's more itching I request you please suggest a best medicine so it reduces completely within 2-3 days Even if it is costly I'll try my best to buy. I'm suffering very badly I beg you please suggest me a medicine so that I'll b fine within 2 days Thank you.
My sister is suffering from vascular arthritis TAS (takayus arthritis disease) so after diagnosis we are following steroids and ATT drugs for initial treatment, please someone suggest us any other treatment available, seeking for suggestions thank you.
I am diabetic patient got Heart stroke in Feb 16 angio done but due to multi blockage NO STUNT nor BYPASS my Fasting 148 and PP 200 pl advice.
Good afternoon sir Mere balo me pure saal dandruff rahta h. Ball bhi jhadte h. Me ghar par hi amla juice aur aloe Vera juice banakar ise thik karna chahta hu. I want to know the following: -Dono ko Kitni quantity me use kare. Kitna water meelaye. _kitni der tak baalo me laga kar rakhe, baad me baalo ko kaise dhoye. -Week me kitni baar use kare. Kya side effects ho sakte h. Kuch aur upay bhi bataye. Thanks.
Sir I'm 23 years male from last 2 years I'm suffering from cold in all seasons and mostly I get red bumps in throat and little white spots on tonsils and swelling tonsils when I take medicines in relief for some time and comes back again and again from last 2 years so should I get some surgery like removing tonsils or it can be removed by regular salt water gargle.
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do .Can you please help me.
My son having tonsils pain and feeling like cold from 1 day also having body pain like muscles pain.
I am 53 years old. For the last 20 years or so I have been suffering from dysentery. Usually I take allopathic medicines prescribed by the doctor. So long as the course continues, dysentery is under control but stopping of medicines cause recurrence of the problem. I have to go the latrine for 3 to 4 times, sometimes even more. Besides taking aqua guard filtered water, I eat home-made foods without spice and oil. What should I do to get rid of the dysentery problem.
How a diet high in salt increases blood pressure:
- The amount of salt you eat has a direct effect on your blood pressure.
- Sodium plays a key role in balancing the levels of fluid in our bodies by signaling to the kidneys when to retain water and when to get rid of water.
- When we eat too much salt, our bloodstream has more sodium in it than the surrounding areas of our body. This causes the water in those areas to be pulled into our bloodstream.
- Thus salt makes your body hold on to water. If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure.
- A high-sodium diet can interfere with this delicate process and reduce kidney function. The result is less water removed from the body, which may lead to higher blood pressure.
- The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys. Overtime these extra strain can damage kidney an lead to kidney disease.
- As this reduces kidney's ability to filter toxic waste products out of the body which gradually start building up in the body leading to kidney failure.
- Also, eating too much salt may mean that blood pressure medicines (such as diuretics) don't work as well as they could.
So spice up your life with salt. But cautiously.