Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Injuries
Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Rupture
Treatment of Achondroplasia
Treatment of Tenosynovitis
Treatment of Tennis Elbow and Golfer'S Elbow
Treatment of Tendon Injury
Treatment of Tennis Elbow
Treatment of Tendonitis
Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Arthrogryposis
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Slip Disc
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Spondylitis
Back Pain Treatment
Patient often asks me why it is important to walk bare feet? In reply to this I always ask them one question, how many times they walk bare feet? Even in home we walk with slippers or footwears. Are we not deliberately disconnecting ourslef with earth? We all know earth has gravity due to which we are stick to the land. On the period when moon size grows from the amavasya (new moon), moon also pulls up as it has gravity too. Tides in oceans are on high. At that time when moon starts growing in size, we must try to walk bare feet so that effect of moon's upward pull or gravity has negligible effect on body. We must connect ourselves to the earth as we are earth beings. Walking bare feet even for shorter duration from new moon day to next full moon day has good effect on body.
Hi sir I have tan in my full of face how to remove tan can you suggest me any cream or any thing I am suffering from tan from last few months.
Hi I am 26 years old .I want to know how to reduce dark circles. If there any medicines to reduce it.
Im getting more and more white hairs increasing daily my age is 22 now please suggest me to stop them and what are the things I should do to stop them and turn my hair black please give a perfect solution to stop them.
A sparkling set of shiny white teeth can make a smile more appealing and infectious. Yellow teeth can be extremely embarrassing and annoying. The important dental tissues that make up a tooth include the Enamel, Dentin, Cementum and the Pulp, of these four tissues, the enamel (the white and hard teeth surface) and the dentin (pale brown) are responsible for the tooth colour. Any damage to these two tissues bring about teeth discolouration and factors that contribute significantly towards yellowing of teeth include:
- Poor dental care and hygiene like improper and inadequate flossing and brushing techniques.
- Unhealthy lifestyle habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Certain medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.
- With age, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentin that lies underneath it.
- Fluoride intake in excess can stain and discolour the teeth.
- Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The mode and success of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.
- Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco as much as possible. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.
- Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.
- Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.
- For a healthy set of white teeth with pearly shine, consult a dentist every six months.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial
- Nothing can treat yellow teeth more effectively than baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide is an effective natural remedy.
- A healthy practice to get rid of yellow teeth is to rub the teeth with orange peel every night.
- Rubbing the teeth with Strawberry paste will help to reduce the yellow stain greatly.
- The benefits of lemon are known to all. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.
- Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are powerful natural ingredients to treat yellow teeth.
Your smile is precious! Do not lose it to yellow teeth.
Tonsillitis is a condition, which is characterized by infection of the tonsils in your throat. The tonsils are a pair of lymph nodes that are situated in the throat; its primary function is to protect the body from various infections at very early childhood.
Although the disorder can occur at any age, it is majorly common among children. A large number of bacteria or viruses can cause this disorder, but the most serious symptoms occur when it is caused by the streptococcal bacteria.
Although tonsils combat these infections, at times, they can fall prey to the same, thus resulting in tonsillitis. Tonsillitis can be caused by both virus and bacteria; however, it is mostly caused by the former. Kids and school going children are very vulnerable to this disorder as they can come in contact with harmful viruses and bacteria very easily.
You will experience symptoms such as a sore throat, bad breath and have difficulty in speaking. Swelling of the tonsils will also make swallowing of food a difficult affair. Other symptoms of tonsillitis are stomach cramps, fever and headaches. The neck and the jaw may also feel tender due to the swollen lymph nodes.
If the symptoms are mild, then it usually does not require any specific treatment.
For severe symptoms, antibiotics are prescribed to combat the bacteria that caused the infection in the first place.
Chronic cases of this disorder warrant a surgery known as tonsillectomy. This is a surgical procedure to remove the tonsils. In case of dehydration, intravenous fluids are administered.
In addition to these treatment methods, there are certain home remedies that you can follow. The tips you can follow are:
- Keep yourself well hydrated
- Use a humidifier
- Gargle with lukewarm water mixed with salt, regularly
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease. It is a chronic dermatological disorder caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium Leprae. The peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract are affected by the bacteria. Leprosy starts by the appearance of scaly skin lesions. If not treated in the primary stage, it can progress rapidly and cause permanent damage to the skin. It can damage the eyes, nerves and limbs. Leprosy can be moderately contagious, therefore it is necessary for the patient to be quarantined during the course of the treatment to prevent the spread of disease among other family members.
It has been noticed that after prolonged homeopathy treatment, almost 80% cases have been cured and improved. The patients have recovered senses in their limbs; the wounds have improved and in some cases, miraculously disappeared.
Homeopathy and Leprosy:
There have also been cases where patients have responded better to homeopathic treatment than the multi-drug treatment regime that most doctors prescribe to leprosy patients. This could be because homeopathy is the safest and a non-toxic remedy to most diseases that does not complicate the health by causing adverse side effects.
A wonder medicine used for the treatment of leprosy is an anti-syphilitic medicine called Mercurius Solubilis. With an extremely high potency of 200, it is known to be an excellent remedy for leprosy. Homeopathic medicines are selected based on the symptoms. First the treatment is done on the symptoms so as to provide relief as soon as possible. Homeopathic medicines then act on the root cause of the disease, also providing bacterial resistance. It helps to retard the progress of the disease. Along with it, homeopathic medicines also help to reduce lepra reactions, and start reviving the damaged nerves, limbs and skin. It also strengthens the immunity system.
Some combinations of homeopathic and natural medicines used to treat leprosy are:
5. Chaulmoogra oil
Hair loss is a prime concern for many men and women these days – whether it is genetic, due to stress, bad haircare or any medical condition. But with advances in the field and adequate research, various new techniques have cropped up in the market which can combat the condition with ease. Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP, is showing impressive results in reversing hair loss.
Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a non-surgical and non-invasive technique of treating loss of hair and promoting hair growth in both the sexes. The procedure involves extracting one’s blood and putting the same in a centrifugal machine in order to separate the blood from the plasma containing platelets. The science behind this technique is that the platelets contained in the plasma regenerate and heal the tissues. The plasma is then either injected or massaged onto the scalp post a derma-roller treatment on the affected areas.
The advantages of PRP include:
- It is a very simple procedure, and also non-surgical
- The procedure doesn’t last long; for about 90 minutes
- Yields safe and reliable results
- Faster recovery time
- The end result looks quite natural
Eligibility For PRP:
People suffering from thinning hair and male pattern baldness can opt for PRP therapy. However, if one has lost all his/her hair, he/she would not be able to undergo PRP. This therapy can only help thicken the presently thinning hair by strengthening the hair follicles; remember that it cannot produce new hair.
PRP warrants multiple sittings, but one usually notices hair growth from approximately the fourth session onwards. As mentioned, it strengthens weak hair follicles and boosts hair growth. The PRP procedure is safe and has no side effects. You might feel uncomfortable, or even scared, since the procedure involves needles and drawing blood, but before starting the procedure, a numbing cream will be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Causes and treatment for Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breast)
Sir/madam namaskar sir mere beta h 5.6 sal ka wo rat me sote waqat dant kitkitata h roz, wo kamjor bhi khaya piya nahi lagta, padne likhne me ruchi nahi rakhta koi upay bataye. Furtila ha khel kud me sahi h par khana lagta nahi.
When choosing the proper treatments and products to enhance your skin, you should take into consideration such factors as skin pigmentation, acne, fine lines, wrinkles, skin sensitivities, oiliness or dryness.
Exfoliation procedures can be physical or chemical. Which is best for you? The best way to decide on Microdermabrasion vs Chemical Peel is to review the benefits and expectations of each procedure.
Chemical peels use topical applications of peeling solutions to rejuvenate the skin, address fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, tone and texture. They allow for cells that make collagen to function more effectively and remove any damage caused by the sun and other external forces that always act on our skin.
Chemical Peels are used for treating various skin conditions, such as:
- Damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
How do Chemical Peels work?
Whenever we take a step outside, or take a ride in a car our skin is exposed to harsh elements, pollutants, and harmful ultraviolet rays. With exposure to these elements, the skin is potentially damaged, leading to the aged appearance.
Chemical peels remove damaged cells; stimulate the growth of the new skin cells and collagen production. Different peels are used for different purposes. They can and should be customized for each patient’s particular skin types and problems. There are wonderful new combination peels that are safe, effective, and have minimal down time. Anyone undergoing a chemical peel must stay out of the sun from 6 – 10 days and needless to say continue to use sun block.
Microdermabrasion is the most common physical method for removing the very superficial level of skin. It is a manual exfoliation of the epidermis to remove dead skin cells, debris and impurities. Normally, an instrument, which combines suction and a wand made of diamond or small crystal particles, is used to remove these from the skin.
Microdermabrasion produces instant results, but may not be a good choice for inflamed, sensitive or rosacea type skin. In such cases look for resurfacing methods that utilize a dermafile, a manual exfoliation using diamond files. This technique reduces breakage of capillaries in someone with thin or sensitive skin. Microdermabrasion encourages collagen stimulation and a more rapid cell turnover in the skin.
Microdermabrasion is used for treating the below mentioned skin problems:
- Acne scars
- Brown spots
- Wrinkle lines and stretch marks
- Spots that may appear due to aging
What can I expect from Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion should leave the skin’s surface velvety smooth, soft, bright and glowing. This rejuvenation method is instant and in rare cases, a pinkness or sensitivity may occur a few hours directly after the procedure, lasting less then 24 hours. Microdermabrasion is a workhorse of all rejuvenation procedures. Although it is primarily used on the face, it can be used on any part of the body, from the neck to chest, to hands, etc. Microdermabrasion is frequently done on the same day prior to other rejuvenation procedures for maximum benefits.
Microdermabrasion vs Chemical Peel
It is always best to consult a physician when determining what will work best for your individual case and to help you accomplish your rejuvenation and/or skin-improvement goals.
Everyone loves a thick luscious mane of hair, which is shown on television commercials. To be able to flick around shiny healthy locks, you may have tried the best shampoo brands, made frequent visits to the parlour and consulted the doctors several times. However, did you know that the best nutrition for your hair comes from the food you eat daily? Thinning hair, reduction in hairline, excessive hairfall resulting in an undesirable physical change, can be a major cause of frustration and low self esteem. Healthy and hygienic lifestyle, sufficient sleep, adequate water intake and exercises along with a balanced diet help to promote the growth of hair.
Important nutrients necessary to boost hair growth and volume:
- Most of the hair is made of protein and therefore it is of utmost importance to include proteins in the diet. Protein cells are building blocks for hair and strengthen your locks.
- Vitamin D leads to a healthy scalp and activates the growth of hair follicles.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) leads to the synthesis of an important hormone known as Keratin which forms the fibrous part of hair.
- Inadequate Folic acid in the diet can cause a reduction in cell division and lead to premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin A and C help to keep the scalp free of dandruff. They lead to the production of sebum that nourishes the hair strands and prevents split ends. Split ends can lead to the breakage of hair, eventually turning your precious mane into a rough, dull and unmanageable one.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve blood circulation to the hair roots, promoting shine and health of hair.
- Iron and Zinc prevent breakage and damage of hair. They contribute to strengthening of hair roots.
Some of the best food items recommended for maintaining healthy hair:
- Carrots, Whole grains, Legumes and Lentils, leafy green vegetables, fruits: Carrots are rich sources of Vitamin A. Carrots have several advantageous effects on the human body, mostly showing remarkable improvement in eyesight and hair growth. Carrots can be eaten in a salad, boiled or lightly tossed in the pan in just a few drops of oil and beneficial spices for added flavour. Carrots can also be made into carrot juice and consumed on a regular basis. Vegetables, fruits and legumes are rich sources of iron, zinc; vitamins that are essential for hair maintenance.
- Lean Meat and Eggs: Eggs and lean meat are rich sources of protein. Egg whites do a commendable job when it comes to promoting hair growth. Egg yolk and the egg whites are known to remarkably condition the hair and benefit damaged hair when mixed with a natural hair pack before shampooing it off. Egg protein is beneficial, whether consumed or applied externally. It must be made a vital inclusion in your diet.
- Oatmeal: Known to have multiple benefits, it must make a way into your diet chart, if you are looking forward to healthy skin, hair and the perfect body weight. Oatmeal applied externally can condition and clean the hair, reducing itchiness of the scalp. Oatmeal consumed in breakfast daily can help to control hormonal imbalance that leads to excessive hair loss. It can also play an important role in controlling genetic alopecia.
- Walnuts and Almonds: The “W” of Walnut can also stand for Wonder nut. This nut contains all the necessary vitamins that activate the hair follicles and increase the volume of hair. It contains, iron, zinc, Vitamins B9, B6 and B1, healthy fats and adequate protein. Almonds are as beneficial as Walnuts, containing all the basic important nutrients needed for your hair. A handful of walnuts and almonds daily will zealously guard your hair for a long, long time.
- Green Tea and Dark Chocolates: Rich in anti-oxidants, green tea is beneficial both when consumed internally and applied externally. The hair can be washed with green tea to remove and prevent dandruff. Dark chocolates are also rich sources of anti-oxidants. Now that’s a delectable way towards healthy and happy hair.
- Fish: Salmon, Mackerel, Oysters are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis.