Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 67years and suffering slight pain if I hold on from urinating and also have to pass constantly iam also diabetic with BP problems.
Hello I have recently traced that I have thyroid. Upto now I faced with irregular menstrual problems for the past 3 years. And getting treated. Doctors said its hormone imbalance and I used regestrone, primolut etc kind tablets. Upto now. My main fear is. How far it takes to clear this problem. This causes pregnancy issues? I am about to get married.
I am 22 years old and I was diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism when 6 month ago my the was high but my t3 and t4 were normal my doctor asked me to take 25 mcg thyroxine tablet. 2 days before I took the tsh, t3 and t4 test on an empty stomach in the early morning it was normal should I continue my medicines or should I stop taking it?
I am insulin dependent now taking novorapid 22-22-22 units and lantus 30 units last 3 years. Previously I took homologue 25/75 for 7 years and developed resistance then switched to Novorapid. Now I am developing resistance to this and FBS is 150 and PP is 260. Advice me.
Does olive oli prevent heart disease? Dose sugar cause hyperactivity? Do sugar soft drinks lead to diabetes?
I suffer from diabetes but it is under control and my HbA1C is less than 7. However when i walk i feel i am walking on pieces of sponge. I have checked blood circulation in my feet and it is normal. What is causing this /
Sir yesterday I take 3 times food 01 time orange juice 01 glass and 01 glass pomegranate juice 01 sweet. My Blood Sugar was 142. At 2030. Is this normal. Fasting BS level is always 120. Age 37 years Male.
I am 57 years old I am patient of bp since 1994 in the month of jul 2015 I was detected my fasting sugar 285 then I started homeopathic medicines and in the gluometer at my home check regularly my sugar is between 100 to 170 apx I want to check last three month of my average sugar and also I got checked in the lab sugar was 105 (fasting) and 155 post meal now what is your current advice for me.
As I am diabetic n take insulin so I wanted to ask nowhere days I get allergic to things which even I my not aware of .Does insulin creates allergy, second is there any test to know that which things create allergies, third can I take my allergic pills daily ,it won't affect my health? As I am taking Dio-1 pills for allergy ,can please suggest me an allergy pill which has no drowsiness.
Recently I test my TSH and it's reading says 4.95 which is bit higher. What precaution should I take for this apart from medicine advised by doctor. How this can effect my life style.
I have been suffering from thyroid since last two years. And I have no baby. I am taking treatment regularly but I am not getting well. I want to know that how can I get well soon? And how can I get a baby?
I am a diabetic person can I take coffee prepared by gree coffee beans once in a day. I understand coffee is not good for diabetic persons.
Hello. I am 37 years old lady with hypothyroid want to reduce weight. Give me a diet plan. I do 45 min walk and meditation daily. My weight is 85 kg. How can I reduce fast ?
I am 70 years old. Since last 6 (six) years say diabetic is there. After that I am on insulin Human R and N as per advise and treatment of our family doctor. It is in control however my heart beat ranges between to 110 and some time it goes up to 128 too. I do have high bp and for that I take tallzy + minipress. Kindly advise me if you can.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.