I having a diabetes and I need to resolve it quickly it ratings are 193 without eating food 253 with eating food So what precautions should be taken by me.
Dear Sir/Madam I would like ask you that after my physician change me the prescription From diabetic drug galvusmet 59/1000 to Glucosphage 850 mg with trajenta I feel symptom of heart rate disorder and high blood pressure he also give me depress drug like Amtriptiplin to make me feel not good. Just I want I ask you can I comeback to use galvusmet 50/1000 mg because I feel good with this medication but if I use it single it can't well control of diabetic which my HB1C around 7.2 so I would like to ask you that which is drug suitable use with Galvusmet? Such as Diamicron or other? Please advice me if I use another medicine with it.
My fasting sugar levels are not below 140 irrespective of diet and medication. .How to control the levels.
For restricting sugar is it okay to consume sugar free tablets or powder with coffee, tea and milk etc.
My daughter has type 1 diabetes, I am little confused what fruits she can eat. Some dietician suggest not to eat fruits like banana, grapes, pomegranate but couple of them suggest to eat all the fruits but in limited quantity. Could you please suggest me best fruits for her?
Is it ok to have blood clots during the initial days of menstruation. .does this affect fertility in any way.
My ankles swell a bit at times but again becomes normal. What could be the reasons? I am non diabetic and pressure is kept under control with medicines like concor 5.
I have heavy scratching on legs sugar remains around 150 fasting have nose polyps and use natural bath soaps. This problen since around 1 month, what medicine can you prescribe.
I have lower respiratory track infection with type 2 respiratory failure, I got admitted in hospital. Now what is type 2? My carbon retention goes upto 89, after incubation now it is 50 with phb 7.41. No diabetes or other problem. TYPE 2 MEANING AND ADVICE ME TO FIGHT WITH COPD.
How to improve healthy sufficient energetically body by filtering the treatment by providing diabetes?
It is necessary to take medicine of diabetes necessary to take medicine of diabetes with insulin's or insulin is sufficient.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.