Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman BoddulaYour feedback matters!
Hello, my nephew (22 years old) has been suffering from type 1 diabetes he takes insulin two time in a day. His weight is 90 kg .I want to know is it right to go gym or not.
I am suffering from thyroid and I put on my weight is so fast so please give me any effective suggestion.
Hello doctor I take thyronorm tablet 50 mg last 15 days after prescribed by a doctor .How time it will taken .l'm also suffering from acidity problem please Give me your suggestion.
Dear Doctor, I am a diabetes patient. And my sugar level both fasting and random is around 200. But I don't have any symptoms like passing urine at night time multiple times, didn't get hungry every time, tiredness. even though I have tested my all. My H1bac is around 8. Remaining all good. Please suggest me if any need to take treatment?
Sir my mom have regularly acidity problem and have high bp also. What will I do for her acidity prob.
I am diabetic & in stress on insulin Novomix 70/30 mor 20 & evening 10 units & tab Gemer 2 trice a day with ecosprin av 75 mg once?
My wife 47 years suffering from diabetes. She is on medicine, since 6 years. Weight loss is remarkable now. Sugar is 180 / o238. Hunger is normal.
I am type2 diabetic from last 4 yrs. I am lil bit lazy to take medicine on time. But try to control my diet. At this moment I am facing problem of rapid weight loss. Also if I take even 2 drinks I feel I am too high. Please advice how to control diabetes without medicine. Thanks.
What is Type 1 Diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes develops when your immune system destroys the cells in your pancreas called beta cells. They are the ones that make insulin. Insulin helps to maintain glucose level in the blood. Glucose does not move into your cells if insulin is not present Because of insulin deficiency glucose remain non-utilized and its level built up in the blood. There is no particular cure for type 1 diabetes. Although, with proper treatment, individuals can live long and healthy lives.
Type 1 diabetes is more common in young age, but can happen at any age. Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes: Symptoms of type1 diabetes are ordinarily progressive and become obvious rapidly, over a couple days to weeks, and are brought on by high glucose. High glucose or high blood sugar can hurt numerous parts of the body, for example, the eyes, heart, blood vessels, nerves, and kidneys.
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes include:
- Urinating a considerable measure; this might be more noticeable around the evening time. The kidneys are attempting to dispose off the overabundant sugar in the blood. To do that, they need to dispose off more water. More water means more urine.
- Being extremely thirsty is very common. This happens if you urinate so frequently that you lose enough water to wind up dehydrated.
- Unnecessary reduction weight without attempting. This happens in light of the fact that you are dehydrated. Weight reduction may likewise happen in the event that you are losing those sugar calories in your urine as opposed to using them.
- Increased appetite is another symptom. You feel hungry on the grounds that your body is not utilizing all the calories that it can. A large number of them leave your body in your urine.
- Hazy vision. At the point when sugar develops in the focal point of your eye, it sucks additional water into your eye. This changes the state of the focal point and makes your vision hazy.
- Feeling extremely tired. You feel tired for the same reason you feel hungry. Your body is not utilizing the calories you are eating, and your body is not getting the energy it needs.
- Youngsters may lack enthusiasm for their normal exercises.
- Flushed, hot, dry skin.
- Loss of appetite, stomach pain, and nausea.
- Quick and heavy breathing.
- Anxiety, sleepiness, trouble waking up or coma.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.