Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 30 year old. I have diabetes for 4 year I taking tablets. I am marrying now. can i have baby with my wife.
How control easily my diabetic problem, some times I am feeling joint pains and some days no good sleep, please give me your valuable advise.
Dear Sir, Can I take medicine calcarea carbonica for my belly fat day by day I am becoming fat my shoulder and back both side become fat. Presently taking eltroxin 50 mg for thyroid. As well as when I am in fasting my urine having smile.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
I am 49 years old woman, having diabetes for the last 4 yrs, fasting is above 260, random is 370. I am taking galvus 50 1000 mg but to no effect. I have also taken wheat water, kerala and amla juice but to no effect. please suggest some measures to maintain blood sugar level so that I can go for cataract operation.
My mother is suffering with ckd since 3 yrs, she was admitted in hospital on 1st may 2015 with creatinine 5.36, doctor put her on dialisis after which creatinine is 3.5, patient on dialisis, going weaker day by day, admitted in gddi kolkata, ki dly guide, she is also diabetic.
Hi I am diabatic since last 15 yrs and have hypertensio too from last 30 years what advice you can. I am on rwegular medicine and take long walking thrice a week.
I am diabetic and I want to lose my weight and I have problem In both my knees so I can't do hard workout. What I do doctor?
I am diabetic and well under control. Starving/empty stomach is 95. What should be the post lunch glucose level.
My father was suffering from diabetes over a long period please say which food is to prefer and what are the natural foods that should eat and primitives to get control of diabetes?
My father' s Serum TSH result is 14. 10 micro IU/ml. What does it mean? And is it normal? The check up has been made in the evening.
Hi doctor, I am 25 year old, genetically my face and body skin is fair and clean, when I was in 12th standard I was thin, so I took sustanon 250 steroid which was suggest by doctor, during steroid cycle days my skin became pink and radish, but after few year I experienced my face start becoming dark. Now my face is dark and my body is quit white .what should do ,is it because of steroid which I took or something else, how can I get my face skin color back.
Increase frequency of urination
Increase in appetite
It may also present with other symptoms such as delayed wound healing, and increse in the frequency of vaginal infections