Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raman Boddula
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman BoddulaYour feedback matters!
My mother was diagnosed with thyroid around a couple of years back. Now again the swelling has grown and on getting the test as per the dr's advice, the results have shown the increased thryoid again. She is on medication from last 2 weeks but swelling is still there. So is there a minimum time after which the medicine's effects can be seen?
I had uric acid gout in my leg. Its paining while I wear footwear. Is there any home remedy to cure this?
My father recently tested sugar and it is 290 in fasting. We consulted a doctor today and he advised to take insulin with power 20 morning and 16 night. My parents are very worried and I have never seen my father so weak before. I am trying hard to make the situation light by smiling and sharing many website notes where it is mentioned that it is curable and nothing to worry. They feel a bit relieved but still something is killing them inside. I am keeping myself strong by saying positive things to them but the truth is I am scared inside. Please suggest me what is the best possible treatment for this disease so that I can see my papa jumping and smiling. I know he is very strong but I also know that he is very worried. Can this be curable? I love them a lot please give me some power so that I can make them much strong and my father can get out of this disease completely.
I am diabetic can l have have one teaspoon of honey with black lemon tea in morning my diabetes is under control.
The thyroid gland, in the lower front of the neck, releases hormones in the bloodstream that affect almost every part of your body, from your brain and heart, to your skin and muscles. It also controls metabolism which is the process of changing the food you eat into energy. When the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone, it is called hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of hypothyroidism include:
- Hair loss and dry hair
- Dry skin
- Sensitivity to cold
- Decreased heart rate
- Goitre (swollen thyroid glands)
- Weight gain and difficulty in losing that weight
- Persistent jaundice
Hypothyroidism is not curable, but it can be controlled with the right medication. Along with taking your medicines, you can also adopt the following lifestyle changes:
- Eat right: While there is no specific diet for hypothyroidism, you should consume vegetables, fruits, whole grains, healthy fats and lean proteins. Since gaining weight is a common symptom of hypothyroidism, eating the right things can help you maintain your weight.
- Regular exercise: Exercising can reduce stress, improve energy and help you maintain your optimum weight. Aerobics (for example, cardio), flexibility and strengthening workouts can help with hypothyroidism. Other than that, light weightlifting, yoga and walking, are also beneficial. Do not forget to consult your doctor before you start on any of these exercises.
- Reduce stress: Hypothyroidism is chronic, and the one thing that worsens chronic diseases is stress. Stress has serious repercussions on your overall health. So it is important to reduce your stress as much as you can. Meditate daily, at least for five minutes, and schedule a weekly massage to deal with your stress.
- Get enough sleep: Fatigue is a symptom of hypothyroidism; you feel tired and sluggish throughout the day. The best way to counter this is to establish a schedule for sleeping. Try to sleep and wake up every day at the same time in the night and in the morning. Generally, sleeping for seven to eight hours is recommended.
I am suffering from diabetes. Problem of sneezing countless times. Also nose and throat becomes too dry especially at night and unable to take sound sleep at night.
For the last 4 years I am suffering from anclolic spondylitis ans also I have a sugar patient from last 6 months.
I am 50 yrs. Man, detected first time a DM (PP2BS - 175 reading). What should I do to reduce the DM, without any medicine? Suggest me, if there is some daily exercise. Waiting for your quick suggestion. Thanks.
Intensive management of type 1 diabetes can reduce the risk of having a diabetes-related eye surgery by nearly 50 percent.