Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raman Boddula
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman BoddulaYour feedback matters!
I am thyroid patient from 10 years. I am having thyrox-100 mg tablet in morning. My weight is 75 kg. I go for jogging in the morning. Problem is that after jogging my stomach swelling. Please suggest me I want to loose my weight.
I am suffering from Diabetics since long. Still under medicine, but blood sugar level is not controlled up to the mark. It remains in the range of 180 fasting and 240-260 PP. Is there any way to control it effectively?
What is the use of olive oil for diabetes, In what way I can use the olive oil to control the Diabetic. What are all the other benefits using olive oil.
I am 34 years old, I have diabetic I am using the tablets for that, but my both legs is paining in the night when I lay down on the bed. Pain is between the feet and nee.
I have swelling problem at the time of pregnancy. Legs have swelling lightly after delivery also swelling is have. I delivered a baby 2years back but swelling is have now also I have problem with hypothyroidism. Pls let me know what is cause for swelling.
I am taking ayurvedic medicines for diabeties, cholestrol and it has come to normal should I continue because I am getting bubbles with pus and pain.
Hi Doctor, I am 57 years old. I have mild hypertension, and hyperthyroid. I have been taking the following medicines: Telma 20 mg ( one per day) Eltroxin 150 mg ( one per day) Atocor 10 mg ( one per day) I am ok now, without any problems. Last year I got various blood tests etc; and they are all within normal limits. Now, I am planning to visit USA, and will be there for 6 months time. I would like to get a complete comprehensive check up done. I would like your suggestion, what are various tests that I need to emphasize the labs. I would like a bone densisty test to check up calcium deficiency if any due to age and also due to thyroid issue.
Sir my weight is 72 kg, height 5" 1' and age is 30. Having hypothyroidism, tsh is 5. 5. Please suggest medicine to treat thyroid and reduce my weight ?
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!