Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Sanjai YYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I" m 27 years male and having severe anal itching from past few months and seems little bit flush came out from anus and I'm using pilex ointment and tablets but still I suffer itching severe itching during nights could any one suggest me beat antibiotics for this itching?
I have little burning irritation in urethra. And then I am taking 2 time patanjali chanderparbha vati tablet and both I feel very high burning irritation in urethra and stand for toilet for one hour and drink 2 liter water. (After 30 minutes of taking tablet). Why I feel so high pain in urethra after taking tablet if there no side effects of medicine? Why?
Dear sir/ madam. I have a stones in my kidneys. In both two sides multiple stones. The stones size Right kidney :- N.S ,Multiple 3-4 mm calculi + small calculi 1-2 mm. Left kidney :- N.S single 4-5 mm calculi. I have trek ment. In last 4 months. Not remove stones. I have pain in Right side. .please tel me sir which type medicines use to solved my problem.
I have been suffering from frequent urination. I am male and I am 26 years old. I have the habit of smoking and alcohol consumption. I also feel burn when I urinate. My weight is more than 70 kg's.i want to know how to treat it. Can you please tell me the whole prescriptions to be taken. Asap thank you,
I am suffering from BPH and am now on Hytrin 1 mg tablet. One per day. I am interested to know if there is an effective drug in homeopathy for this. Can you please prescribe? How long it will take to get considerable relief from the drug?
Hello doctor my dad is suffering pain when passing urine. And some reddish liquid coming from anus .what will be the reason. And he is a patient of pontine stroke too. Reply me fast.
I have delivered baby girl on 3rd October premature at 32 week 2 days weight 1.5 kg. The baby had sepsis and suddenly her kidney parameters are as below Protein urine random: 70.59 mg/dl creatinine Urine: 5.71 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration: 12362 mg/g Please suggest what are the long term impact on her kidneys. Her KFT test is within normal range.
I hv a fissure due to constipation in april. I have been taking kremaffin since april. And it helped. I have been advised surgery. I don't want a surgery. How long can I continue taking kremaffin?
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.