Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Sanjai YYour feedback matters!
My boyfriend is experiencing some bumps (like pimples) around anus i.e. On the anal line. Is it an infection? What is the cure? His age is 21.
A friend of mine is going through some issue with his urine discharge. Instead of urine, puss kind of liquid discharge takes place. What are the possible reasons for this?
I am a 46 years old women. I was getting stomach ache frequently. Showed to doctor. N they gave tablet saying gastritis. Later after someday stomachache become severe and again we scanned and I get to know there is kidney stones. It is 6.5 mm at right side. Can it be flushed out by medicine or it should be operated.
I have pain and burning at the tip of penis and urine flow is very slow, urine start let, I feel rest urine in bladder, I request you your valuable advice and indignation to cure my problem.
Hi, I am 26yrs, male. In January I was diagnosed with bilateral mild hydronephrosis with 4 mm stone in both kidneys, and cystitis. Used ayurvedic syrups, tablets and antibiotics. Took 4 dose of gentamicin injection for 2 days. During injection time suffered from severe head ache, vomit sensation, no urination for 1day. Then next day done ct scan kub which found to be normal. But after few days onwards I use to experience abnormal urination (sometimes frequent, sometimes less). Even though not eating spicy foods urine becoming acidic pH 6 after used citrate syrup pH came to 7. Getting leg cramps. For which using vitamin d supplement. At present symptoms: less urination pain from back to front of abdomen. Pain near bladder. Reports results: cue: specific gravity: 1.005 pH: 6 serum creatinine: 1.0 urine osmolarity: 85. Doubt's: I know serum creatinine 1.0mg is normal but why its increased from 0.7mg. Ultrasound kub is normal why specific gravity is low? why urine osmolarity is low? why urine pH decreasing to 6? why getting abdomen pain? kindly please answer is there any hidden problem? once again shall I go for ct scan abdomen contrast? Thanks, with regards.
My mother is 70 years old. She was admitted to hospital and was diagnosed with UTI. She was discharged after 7 days after her TLC came back to 11000 from 37000. Yesterday she again had vomits. 99.5 fever. Can it be UTI again. She was given Pipzo & Meropenem for 6 days.
. I have fever since last 3 months.(low grade). Morning 99 degree and evening 100-101 degree. All blood tests came negative. Symptoms- dry mouth whole night, sour taste in mouth since 3 months. Weight reduced from 64 to 55 kgs. And hemoglobin reduced from 10.4 to 5. Blood transfused 2 units last month so now hemoglobin is 7.7. Still fever on. Some doctors saying its refractory anemia with nutritional deficiency. Lab tests values are as under- RBC COUNT-3.4, PLATELET COUNT- earlier 11 lakhs now 6.5 to 8 lakhs. ESR- earlier 123 now 80. WBC- earlier 32 now 15. Bone marrow biopsy- negative. Jak-2 - negative. Tb gold- negative- ana- negative Feritin serum-815, iron serum - 12 Iron binding capacity- 144 % saturation- 8 vitamin b12- 169 Food intake had decreased drastically due to bitter taste in mouth and fever. Any kind person pls help, I can upload all test reports if needed.
My father got stones in kidneys. He got surgery Twice for dat. Now in kidney he has 1. 5criterion. Hw can he get that to normal level.
I am 56 year old facing a problem of frequent urination during night time where in I have to get up at least 5-6 times, but urination is in drops and always looks like it is not complete. Urine pressure is zero plenty of times I spoil my pyjamas also which is very shameful. Urination is painful and burning also, this is from last 6-7 months. Please suggest what to do and what is the remedy.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.