Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.S Gautam
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P.S GautamYour feedback matters!
I have negative thoughts of heart attack. I am referring a psychiatrist, so I don't get these negative thoughts. I just wanted to ask you, if I think about it. It doesn't impact my health. Because I am very worried. I have anxiety disorder as consulted by doctor.
High blood pressure is also referred to as hypertension in medical lingo. It is a condition in which a patient has high blood force striking the walls of the artery. High blood pressure is a silent killer as it can cause major damage to the heart resulting in cardiovascular diseases. Some common lifestyle changes such as refraining from alcohol, increasing the intake of potassium, cutting down iodine in the diet and regular exercise can play rich dividends in maintaining a steady blood pressure. For those who do not believe in conventional medicine, homeopathy can help to bring down the level of blood pressure. In this article, we will discuss few homeopathy medicines that has been tried and tested in countering high blood pressure:
- Belladonna- Belladonna is one of the best homeopathic medicines that is mighty effective for patients suffering from high blood pressure accompanied by frequent headaches. The pain originates from the temporal region and is more of a throbbing sensation. This leads to reddening of the face. The pain might get initiated from the heat or sudden jerk in the head etc. Vertigo is also very commonly witnessed in this type of condition. Belladonna helps to bring down the pressure and stop the onset of frequent headaches.
- Nux Vomica- This homeopathic medicine is best suited to males who are aggressive in nature and has characteristics such as nervousness, irritation, agility etc. This medicine is also prescribed to those whose hypertension has resulted from excessive liquor, caffeine, spicy food etc. For patients like these, mornings are the worst nightmares as all the symptoms get aggravated during this time of the day. Nux vomica can successfully bring down high blood pressure and normalize the symptoms mentioned above.
- Glonine- This medicine suits best for those whose face tend to turn red as blood gets congested in the face and the head. They too suffer from frequent headaches with a throbbing sensation. Patients of this group tend to feel lethargic most of the times and get easily annoyed with the least bit of opposition. It is difficult to withstand any heat around the head area for a patient of this nature. Exposure to the sun can start the pain.
- Natrum Mur- Patients of blood sugar who is in the habit of consuming too much salt and salt related products is best suited to this medicine. The eating habit has a very distinct pattern. They like to consume fried food, pickles etc. The mouth of these patients often gets dry leading to increased thrust. Asymmetric coat of the tongue is yet another symptom of this group. Natrum Mur is an ideal medicine for patients suffering from these symptoms along with high blood pressure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering with chronic constipation since last one and half year. I am debitic/BP taking medicines regularly. Undergone all tests like sonography/rectinoscopy/thyroid test and found all are OK but still am facing the same problem. Kindly advise in the matter at the earliest.
I have suffering from gastric ulcer. And heavy pain in chest .i consulted from gastrologist from 3 week ago and he gave following medicines. Nexpro rd20, librax, ciplar20, flumecor cap, cirrosam-400, prorad-z (sachet. But I have only 20% relief yet chest is sill paining and heavy feeling. How to cure gastric ulcer and heal it completely. Thanx.
1. Persistent pain for 15 - 20 minutes around the chest that refuses to go away
2. Profuse sweating for no reason
3. Discomfort heavy pressure or heavy weight being kept on the chest squeezing or wringing sensation
4. Pain that extends to the neck jaw back abdomen arms shoulder