Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Sir, I am suffering from High B.P. Since last 10 years. Using Lostat - H, daily at night. Recently I have consulted the Cardiologist for Regular check up. B.P is 146/80. And all are normal except Triglycerides are 158 mg/dl. And advised to take Telvas 40 mg, with Roseday - F 5.
I am working in police department yesterday I check my blood the result of blood tryglicide value is 1748 and vldl value not recognise. Blood sugar and cholesterol sgpt sgot values are normal. Pls help me.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain. Could you suggest what should be done?
I have upper abdomen and middle chest pain and tightness from last one year .Had endoscopy shows diffuse erythema in both antrum and fundus .Taken medicine for one month not cured tightness in abdomen and chest not able to lay down flatly.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease.