Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MD Adil MohiuddinYour feedback matters!
I m 66 years old and m diabetic as well as vegetarian.My sugar is 118/128 fasting and pp 187/189 Am i allowed to take eggs,milk, curd butter etc.
IME 9 launch new medicine for diabetes this is for beneficial for diabetes patients if not then, what is the disadvantage of that medicine.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.
I wnt to increase my ejaculation time help me. Is their any medication I already have hypertension and sugar for which I am under medication.
I'm 18 years old suffering from hypothyroidism ky immune system is not very strong my palm sweat alot I feel very cold I feel very weak at the end of day my joints pain alot I have very weak eyes my head pain alot I can't work continuously.
I am 47 years female suffering from Hypo-thyroid & because of it Hairfall, please help me in suggesting home remedy any herbal medicine.
I am sufeering with light obesity, and iam diabetic and aged 58years, I walk for 30 mts daily, ihave been watching my blood sugars carefully and is under control. Please adivce.
I have hairball from last one year continue and hyper tension low blood pressure too Just wants to know what r the symptoms of thyroid Is dis thyroid?
I am 39years old. Male. Have more weakness, chest pain from 3months. I have sugar from 6yrs. Please sugest high power vitamin.
I am having thyroid related problem, I take 125 mg eltroxin tablets. But I trouble in starting up my work, feel lazy and dry skin. Please suggest some remedy ?
My father suffering from kidney problem. Creatine serum is 3.75 and uric acid 76. But all things are good in report please suggest me how much kidney damage now.
I am 18 and suddenly my small finger in my left hand has gone numb for about half an hour now, its a strange feeling. I have high blood sugar as well.
Hello, I'm 26 years from bangalore, I recently done my blood check, and found that Thyroid TSH value 7.19, and kidney CREATININE-SERUM value 1.3 (0.6-1.1 normal value. Is this parameter normal? Please give me a feed back. Thanks in advance.
My mother is 84 years old, is under severe depression. She is presently having Dayo-OD (250 mg) - 1BD, Tolaz MD 2.5 mg, Censpram 10 mg.advice on this please
What is the ideal diet and work out for diabetic patient who wants to avoid medicines as long as possible?
I am a type 2 diabetic since 48 years of age. Now I am 65 years old. I am taking diamicron Mr. 30mg (1-0-1), metsmall 500 (1-0-0), lantus insulin 10unit at night. Before morning sugar level used to be around 120 but from past 2 days my sugar level 250 above in fasting. Can you please suggest what may be the problem? Thanking you for your time.
In the long run, uncontrolled blood sugar can also damage the vessels that supply blood to important organs, like the heart, kidneys, eyes, and nerves. This can occur even when you feel OK. That's why it's so important to take action as soon as you're diagnosed with diabetes. Our bodies are amazing, but unfortunately once you have a heart attack or stroke, or your kidneys fail, or you become blind, the damage cant be undone.
The good news is that paying attention to blood sugar control can help keep you healthy and prevent health problems from happening later. Some tips -
1) Keep your blood glucose within your goal range as much as possible. Work with your diabetes team to develop and maintain a plan.
2) Take your diabetes medication as prescribed. If you're on insulin, ask to see a diabetes educator to learn how to adjust your dose.
3) Increase physical activity. If you aren't physically active, talk to your health care provider about suitable activities. If you haven't exercised in a while, consider beginning with five to ten minutes of daily physical activity and gradually increase your activity to at least 30 minutes of physical activity most days of the week.
4) Achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Even a 5 percent to 7 percent weight loss will help you better manage your blood glucose.
The quality of your future life depends on the decisions and actions that you take today.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.