Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamalakar
Submit a review for Dr. KamalakarYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I think my digestive system is not strong like before it was, means my stomach is not cleaning properly day by day, every time whenever I go to toilet after every morning, I am not satisfying myself from being fully done. Is it any disease or what What should I do to get rid from this Any remedies or treatment ,consult me plzz.
I am 19. I am having a problem of hair loss. My hair were very very heavy till my class 7th. After that my hair volume gone on decreasing and at this time, I have a pretty much empty scalp and they are very light. I was taking homeopathy but it didn't effected. I hav some gas problems also which my mom says its the cause but now I don't think so. Please tell me what it can be?
I have a 4mm stone in my gall bladder. Any other options serjary. Please suggest me any medicine without operation.
There is a 13 mm stone in Gallbladder. Person is having sugar problem. Doctors have suggested for surgery. Is it safe? Surgery will be easy or hard? Will there be any problem after surgery.
I have told I have IBS for 6 years now. At first it was frequent diarrhea and problem eating oil and spice/milk suddenly . Abt two years ago cramps with diarrhea came, usually cured by itself or oflofloxacin+ ornidazole by doc. 2 years ago I did tests that told me of mild non specific inflammation in lower allium. About a year later stomach rumbling w/ or without noise sometimes resulted in frequent mushy stool and watery stool. Yesterday after a month it happened again when I stopped ramosetron after 10 days. I incidentally caught cold yesterday, sneezing and sore throat. Idk if it's regards but im afraid. I also have fissure for 6 years or so, which I'm told is ok now even if pain flares up after these attacks. I took tests stomach tests 2 years ago and blood work a few weeks ago. My recent Fecal Calprotectin result is less than 6.25.
Should I take medicines for fatty liver. I am on simple and fat free diet. So should I take medicines also to reduce fatty liver more quickly and easily?
Mere hands or stomach me choti choti ganth (lump) banti ja rahi hai ye badhti bhi ja rahi hai kya karu please suggest me.
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes