Doctors in Swapna Health Care
Weight Loss Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Neck Pain
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Customised Diet Chart
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Submit a review for Swapna Health CareYour feedback matters!
1- Eat 1 green chilly daily in your salad to increase your immunity and also to reduce your weight.
2-Try to sit on floor during your lunch and dinner time.
3- Daily take home made detox water empty stomach.
4-Stop taking heavy or complex protein at night after 7pm.
5-Take 1spoon raw desi ghee in your pulses or chapati or vegetable. It never increase your weight if take in raw form and 1 spoon.
6-Slow eating habits help in weight loss.
We are celebrating 72nd independence day. On this day we got freedom from british government. Many freedom fighters devoted their life for freedom of india, for freedom of indians, so that overall development of every indians can occur.No doubt we have made several progress in every field of life. But every side has two phase so in this case also it is.Many people in india are suffering from different types of mental problem and it is increasing day by day. With changing society and human values it is more likely to be increase in future. In many rural areas people don't consider to consult any professional for many types of psychological and mental issue. And so the number and extent of these type of problems are increasing day by day. There is need to create awareness among the people so that they can enjoy and live their life happily. There are few things which can be follow to make life like heaven. What it requires is slightly change in attitude and approach.
1. Some times let the thing go don't think the topic again and again. Once discuss the topic with your closed ones and then stop thinking on that topic. During your working hour focus on your work, if random thought runs in your mind say to yourself that I will deal with it after office and after office write it down on paper.
2. Control your ego and anger. Many times our ego creates barrier to communicate with people. Think that every one is the creation of same god. Whatever distinction is made, it is made by our society.
3. Make some good friend with whom you can share everything whenever you feel negative/or any problem then talk to that person. It is proven fact that by expressing emotions/feelings 50 percent stress level decreases.
4. Develop some hobby or do some activity which makes you happy. Sometime due to heavy workload we don't live our life at fullest. Working along with other activity is equally important.
5. Give proper respect and care to your elders so that next generation can also take lessions and it creates the bond in society, due to dullness of this types of bond we feel lonliness and suffers from many psychological problem.
6. Listening to music also reduces stress many times.
7. Develop the habit to listen to others also, try to understand the feelings of others whether at work place or at home.
8. Make some plan for vaccation. It increases efficiency.
9. And the most important is your diet. As healthy mind lives in healthy body. Don't skip meals, take fruits, green vegetables, sprouts, multifiberous food materials, juice, curd, dark chocolates is good during the phase of depression many prople get relieves from this.
So by changing our life style we can change ourself and can live and enjoy every single moment in life. Make some changes in yourself and society before 73rd independence day.
Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant. I did transvaginal scan on my 6th week and the heart rate of fetus is 130bpm. Till now I feel nothing in my stomach and except breast tenderness I have no symptoms till now. Is this normal? When can I feel baby's heart beat in my stomach?
Hi Sir, Mein jyada chalta hu to back ki left side pe pain ya chakkar se lgte hai. Mera central nervous system baar baar weak ho jata hai. Baki aap btao mujhe kya hai. Kyuki blood test sare thik hai. Please btaye kahi meri jaan na chali jayr. Age 32 hai. weight 125.
Hi there, I run 3 to 4 Kms daily and I am working to reduce my belly fat which has become little bulge. Would you recommend couple of eggs in my breakfast or have to avoid eggs at all?
I am a med student and my dad who is 49 years old recently diagnosed with diabetes with hba1c of 7.7 so can I start him with metformin. Suggest me the dose and how many times a day.
A number of factors, such as physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems can cause sexual problems. Relationship concerns where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
1. Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile, which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Sesame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of specific problem
OTC or advertisement products are general products, which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
2. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
3. Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following childbirth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strengthen the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
4. Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Vasant Kusumakar Ras, Shilajit and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
Gallstones are small stones that form in the gallbladder as a result of the deposits caused by the bile, a type of digestive fluid. Actually, the gallbladder stores bile and releases it into the duodenum (part of the small intestine) for the digestion of fats. However, when the gallbladder is unable to release the bile properly, the bile deposits start building up and manifest in the form of stones. These stones vary in size, ranging from tiny sand-like grains to big golf ball-like stones.
Symptoms of gallstones: Many times, individuals have stones in their gallbladder and yet they do not experience any discomfort. These stones are very small in size and therefore, do not cause trouble. This is why they are called silent stones and for such individuals, treatment is not needed. But if an individual experiences discomfort, it is a signal for treatment. The signals come in the form of specific symptoms such as pain in the upper right side of the abdomen, pain between the shoulder blades, nausea, vomiting, fever, and even jaundice.
Causes of gallstones: Gallstones may result due to common. Excess bilirubin produced by the liver causes hard, dark brown stones called pigment gallstones. Even when the gallbladder cannot empty the bile, stones are formed due to the concentration of bile.
Treatment: Once gallstones are detected through a CT scan or ultrasound, the doctor begins the course of treatment. Gallstones can be removed only through surgery. In surgery, the gallbladder is removed to help the bile flow directly into the duodenum from the liver. This surgery is called cholecystectomy and it is a safe procedure. The removal of gallbladder does not affect the digestive system in any way.
Prevention: Gallstones can form in any individual’s gallbladder but some people are more susceptible to the condition. Such individuals include women over 40, those who lead a sedentary lifestyle, obese/overweight individuals, and those with a family history of gallstones. Therefore, such people should be aware of the risk they face. If such individuals report any symptoms related to gallbladder stones, they should get it diagnosed immediately. Apart from this, one should also keep a check on the diet. A high-fat or high-cholesterol diet should be replaced with a high-fiber diet and one should also take meals on time. Not eating anything for long hours and fasting increases the risk of gallstones. Regular exercise also helps in this matter. Last but not the least, one should drink plenty of water as it regulates the functioning of the liver and prevents the formation of stones. Gallstones are a common disorder but they cause difficulties for the patient and hence, one should get it treated on time. If surgery is recommended, one should not delay it and get it done as soon as possible. Delay only aggravates the problem.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results.