Doctors in Swapna Health Care
Weight Loss Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Neck Pain
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Customised Diet Chart
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Submit a review for Swapna Health CareYour feedback matters!
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a blend of stomach discomfort or pain and issues with bowel routines: either constipation or diarrhea; or having a different kind of stool (slender, hard, or delicate and fluid). A healthy routine diet by and large comprises of eating a wide number of nutritious, low-fat nourishments with some restraint. Be that as it may, you may see an increase in your symptoms after you eat certain kinds of food when you have an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Since side effects can fluctuate between patients, there is not just one list of off-limit foods, but with that said, there are a plenty of foods that are good for your health and do not irritate your bowel habits. By staying away from the most basic irritants of IBS, you may see more consistency and also less cramps and bloating. Some of the foods that you can consume during IBS are as follows:
- Fiber adds bulk to your digestive system. It is broadly accessible in grains, vegetables and natural products. Eating a lot of insoluble fiber as grains can increase your trips to the bathroom. Concentrate on soluble fiber. This includes vegetables and natural products.
- While the insoluble fiber content in whole grains might be an irritant in IBS indications, certain grains cause different issues. Items containing rye, wheat, and grain contain gluten. This is a sort of protein that can harm your digestion tracts and increase symptoms of IBS. While a hypersensitivity to gluten is known as celiac infection, in any case half the patients in IBS are gluten-intolerant. Fortunately, more gluten-free items are available in the market these days. In case you cannot manage without pizza, pasta, cakes, you can simply substitute them with gluten-free products of the same kind.
- Consume plenty fruits and vegetables.
- Take carbohydrates in required quantity like bread, rice, oats, pasta, potatoes, chapattis and plantain.
- If you happen to be lactose intolerant, include substitutes like soya, rice or oat, milk and yogurts that are rich in calcium.
- Some meat, fish, eggs and alternatives like beans.
- Take a limited amount of foods high in fats and sugars. Decrease intake of saturated fat that is found in butter, ghee, cheddar, meat, cakes and baked goods. Substitute these with unsaturated fats found in vegetable oils, for example, sunflower, rapeseed and olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds.
- Drink a lot of liquid, no less than two liters every day, for example, water or natural teas.
Whenever you go out to eat, make sure you ask for gluten-free food. Sometimes, certain kinds of food might appeal to you but try not to get tempted too often by the menu and harm your health because of it. Stick to a healthy diet.
How can I reduce the fat in the hip area and the buttocks? What are the exercises for reducing the fat and also the diet to be followed, I want to reduce my body weight to reduce the knee pain of my right leg.
"Walking" is a very common recommendation by any mental health care professional to overcome Stress or Anxiety or Depression as its one of the simple exercise to maintain both physical and mental health. However we notice people with emotional disturbance, find enough reasons or excuses not to go out and do this simple task. Rather they are comfortable to try something indoor or at home.
Similar to another set of people who are looking for stress management solution, always find their busy schedule as a reason to skip walking and try to compensate by doing a heavy walking or other exercises during weekend!!.. It may be a justification from your point of view, but still, the body and mind need their share of daily routine to maintain a proper health.
So what's the alternative? Good news is that there is an alternate solution available from our ancient practice called “ 8 Walking” invented by Tamil Sidhas ( Yogis). Western world calls it as “Infinity walking”.
How to do 8 Walking?
- It's like a normal walking, but you will walk in 8 shaped pattern. Here the 8 shape is formed by joining 2 circles of approx 6 feet diameter each in “South-North” direction
You can create this 8 Shape, preferably in an open space like garden, balcony, terrace, car parking etc ( Pic Shown). Worst case you can do it in your living areas/ hall by placing 2 chairs at a gap of 3 feet and start walking in 8 shape between the chairs.
Practice this in the morning or evening, an empty stomach. Preferable timing is 5 to 6 AM/PM.
Start walking from south to north direction in clockwise for 15 min and then anticlockwise for 15 min. Total 30 min is good enough for a daily routine, but you can increase the timing based on your comfort.
Preferable to walk on a barefoot (without shoes) and concentrate on the 8 shape while walking. You can do breathing or OM Mantra chanting while doing the walk. Also, you can use Yoga mudra while walking (like Prana Mudra)
What are the Benefits of 8 Walking?
As you walk South-North direction, your body interfere with the earth’s magnetic force and get energized to activate all the chakras and all internal organs.
Due to 8 shaped walking style, all your body parts like legs, ankles, knees, abdomen, hip, hands, shoulders, neck, head etc. moves in a twist and turn pattern. So it gives a very good physical movement to all parts of the body when compared to regular walking.
As you walk on bare foot, there will be pressure created at different points in your foot due to the contact with the ground and thereby activating all internal organs. Within a few weeks, you see relief from any chronic disease (foot has the reflex acupressure points that are linked to the internal organ)
As you need to concentrate on the 8 shape while walking, you will be completely focused on only walking & breathing in a slow and steady rhythm, which in turn helps you to get stress relief and relax your mind.
With regular practice, you will notice relief from Headache, Digestive Problems, Thyroid, Obesity, Knee pains, Rheumatoid Arthritis, weight gain/ loss and constipation etc.T his walking helps in balancing blood pressure. It also reduces sugar level in the blood and reverses your diabetes and its complication within a year of regular 8 walking.
Refresh your body and mind for daylong work.
It’s easy and very convenient for aged people who can’t go out for regular walking.
Practice “8 walking" and enjoy the good health. Reach out to me to know more about similar preventive and practical lifestyle changes through "Ayurveda wellness workshop" that can help you to keep your body and mind healthy. Health is Wealth. Be Healthy!!
I am 19 years old. While doing stool blood is flowing and also have pain so is it any serious needs any medical diagnosis.
I'm having dizziness from yesterday Had ors and was ok Feeling tired all time for past 3 days Feeling hungry more often and I have some stomach cramps my periods was on. Oct 2 2018 Am I pregnant or something else is going on.
I am 19 years old female I am suffering from ocd I took medication for 3 months and I left it now after 2 months I am taking escipra 5 from 4 days. My last month period was September 9. still now I do not got my periods. I met with my boyfriend we hugged each other and I just lied upon him we are both fully clothed I just failed his penis touching I am wet then I do not know whether he was wet or not .I think that it causes pregnancy. does it cause pregnancy? I do not got my periods. if pregnancy is not d reason. does medication is d reason of late periods. I m so scared from 20 days I am just thinking about these all no sleep Please tell clearly. does it cause pregnancy if not Please tell how I get my period any remedies. my mind will not relax until I got my periods .help.
I am suffering from 1 year back side neck pain I took lots of medicine but didn't any work please suggest what I should. I am in big problem. I am 24 years old.
Hi Sir, Im 31 years old and 9 weeks pregnant as per lmp Aug 21 but when we did first ultrasound scan on 10th Oct it showed baby growth as 6 weeks and 2 days instead of 7 weeks and we repeated the scan later 17th Oct and still shows same growth with no cardiac activity detected and she advised to abort, but we could not take it and consulted another doctor and they did scan and asked me to wait for another week to repeat bcz the cardiac activity can be detected later some cases, My worry is there any problem for the baby or is it normal? I did not have any other symptoms or bleeding.
Write an anti-harassment policy. As an employer, you are liable for any sex discrimination that happens in the workplace. Under Title VII, this includes sexual harassment as well as sexist and transphobic behavior. The best way to protect your employees from sexual harassment, and yourself from liability, is to prevent it.
- Get together with human resources, union leaders, and write a firm policy banning sexual harassment. Make it clear that management holds itself responsible for preventing sexual harassment within the company.
- Define sexual harassment broadly. Prohibit illegal sexual discrimination; unwelcome advances; requests for sexual favors; and any verbal, visual, or physical conduct of a sexual nature in the workplace.
- Ban the requirement of submission to any sexual conduct as a term or condition of employment, or used as a basis for any employment decisions.
- Ban all behavior that has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual's work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
- Include examples of sexual harassment, but state that the list of examples is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Review Title VII and state law to make sure that you are including all applicable behaviors.
Lay out clear protocol for responding to harassment. Within your anti-harassment policy, make the steps for reporting sexual harassment clear. Your policy must encourage victims of sexual harassment to report the behavior. Authorize and identify several appropriate to receive harassment complaints.
- Your employees should have several options of individuals to report sexual harassment to, as this will help prevent them from, for example, having to report to their harasser or a close friend of their harasser.
Train your employees to prevent and report sexual harassment. Give everyone a copy of the policy. The sexual harassment prevention policy should be in the employee handbook, should be emailed to every employee, and should be reviewed during annual anti-discrimination trainings.
- Give frequent trainings. Train supervisors and all levels of management to spot, prevent, and punish sexual harassment and sex discrimination. Train employees in the correct steps to report sexual harassment.
- Follow state requirements, which are variable.
Include examples your employees might not recognize. Employees need to understand that any form of sexual attention or behavior, as well as any form of sexist or transphobic behavior, is considered sex discrimination and could get them fired. Let them know, for instance, that men are liable if they harass men, not just women, that women are liable if they harass men or women, and that even compliments can feel like harassment if they are given the wrong way.
- Explain that any workplace pressure that employees comply with gender norms is sex harassment under Title VII
- Therefore, it is forbidden to tell a woman she does not act feminine enough, a man that he does not act masculine enough, or a transgender individual that his or her appearance or chosen pronoun is unacceptable.
- Explain that as an employer, you are even sometimes liable if a vendor or client sexually harasses your employees.
- Tell them that when in doubt, they should talk to HR or to you.
Monitor your workplace. Check for signs of harassment at all levels of your company. Eliminate any discriminatory jokes, signs, or cartoons that you see. Confront employees who are engaging in inappropriate behavior. If you think a co-worker is being harassed, encourage the victim to talk about it and to take immediate action to stop it.
- If you witness an incident of sexual harassment or find yourself within an offensive environment, take steps to resolve the harassment or co-file with the victim.
Enforce the policy without exceptions. When a complaint arises, or when you witness harassment, immediately investigate and deal with the situation. Discipline company members who harass other employees. Protect and support employees experiencing harassment.
- You should have a no-tolerance policy on repeat offenders, or for cases of egregious harassment or assault.
- Make it clear that no level of management is exempt from complying with the policy.