Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankush PrakashYour feedback matters!
My weight is 95 kg height 5" 10' My sugar level remain between 70 Fasting and 90-100 PP. Is it indication of low blood sugar level.
My father is a diabetic patient from the past 10 years. He is a heart patient and has Bb also. Now he is taking Glimestar-M2 (metformin hydrochloride with glimepiride 2 mg) for sugar. Though he is doing regular walking and taking proper diet sugar level seem to be uncontrolled. Before food -211 mg after food - 289 mg.
I am a 25 years old female. I have a thyroid problem from last 6 years I dont take any medicine my weight is 85 kg how can loss my weight in 1 month so much please can you suggest me medicine or injection ?
I am 67 years old. I am pre-diabetic with latest reading as fasting 110 and pp as 125. I am on a medicine course of glacifeg 850. I also have occassional bouts of uric acid problem when there is acute pain in the joint of a toe thumb. Do I need to continue with the medicine or can I try to manage it through lifestyle and diet.
Sir few months before, simply I tested my blood, and my uric level was normal 5.7 but after one month again I did one more blood test that time my uric acid level was 9.3 but I didn't have any body pain. Doctor prescribed me fubic 40 mg medicine, I took that medicine only for one week. For 22 days like that I avoid high protein diet, again after 22 days I have did one more test that time my uric acid level is 5.7,but yesterday I again tested it increasing to 6.9.¹.so itcan be curable forever? And moreover I am a vegetarian. .how long I have to maintain my diet. Almost been two months I am in depression bcz of this. So many people told me later on it will affect me or something on the other. Please help me sir.
My friend age 60 yr. Last 12 years diabetic. He take insulin 3 time and two month start taking BGR 34 ayurved tablet 2x2 and 10 month back Angoplast done. Now more swelling on foot both leg. Kidney. Thyroid. Heart. Hemoglobin. Uric acid All report normal. Pl. What is problem swelling on foot both leg.
For the benefit of couples suffering from infertility, modern medical science has introduced several innovative procedures. Some of the popular procedures are In-vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), donor eggs and embryos and so on. In addition to these, there are several drugs and surgical procedures that help the couple in getting rid of infertility. Among all these procedures, IUI has gained popularity in the field of gynaecology and infertility treatment procedures. The IUI treatment is also popularly called as artificial insemination procedure. Although this is a popular procedure, it is appropriate that you should also understand its pros and cons.
IUI procedure in brief:
In simple terms, the IUI procedure involves placing the sperm inside the womb or uterus, which in turn would assist in fertilization of the egg. As a result of this procedure, the sperm reaches the fallopian tube, which enhances the chances or rate of egg fertilisation.
Conditions precedent of IUI Procedure:
Before initiating the IUI procedure, the fast moving eggs are separated from the slow moving eggs. This separation is done in the laboratory. Further, in order to undergo IUI procedure, the women should be less than 40 years of age. On the other hand, apart from healthy fallopian tube, the women should also have higher ovarian reserves. Also, the sperm should have minimum mortality rate. However, IUI procedure is adopted only if the fallopian tube is healthy. IUI procedure is suggested in case the couple is having difficulty in vaginal intercourse, either because of psychosexual reasons or for reasons of physical disability.
The IUI procedure can be performed either with the partner’s egg or with the donor’s egg. Some of the other important aspects of IUI procedure are briefly discussed here:
- The IUI procedure is a short duration procedure and it can be completed within a few minutes. This procedure does not cause any discomfort or pain. The procedure does not require any hospitalisation or administration of anesthesia. Further, the procedure also does not cause any side effects. In fact, compared to the IVF procedure, IUI is cost-effective.
- In order to enhance the level of success, the gynaecologist may suggest IUI procedure every month. In some cases, the gynaecologist may also prescribe a few medicines to simulate the ovulation procedure. Except this, IUI may not involve extensive medication.
You may undergo the IUI procedure under the supervision of sufficiently experienced gynaecologist. Further, you may also ensure the hospital is equipped with modern state of art machineries for carrying out the IUI procedure.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old having PCOD problem since I was 19 yrs. N now since 5 years I am having thyroid problem n taking 100 mg thyroxine tab. But I am facing very heavy weight gain n besides I am doing exercise n takes balanced diet my thyroid gets increased every now n then I hav heard that homeopathy is having cure of thyroid. Kindly help.
I'm 46 years old having sugar and thyroid as my periods delayed from one year and I don't have pregnancy yet. Can I have any hope on pregnancy now? Please help me.
I am facing diabetics-2 for now two yrs-morning fasting sugar is normally 140 and evening sugar before dinner is 230. Please Advice insulin type or medicine.
Hi, am 32 years housewife, for the past one year am suffering from hypothyroidism and using 50mcg eltroxin. Life time I have to use the tablets is there any remedies so that there is no need to use tablets for thyroid. Am having side effects because of this hair loss burning sensation in the body. My thyroid report is 5.2 slightly higher than normal levels. Pls suggest me really suffering a lot. Thanks, Waiting for the reply.
I am a diabetic since last 3 years. I am not too fat. I tried ayurvedic medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life.
I am 27 years female. Today is my 63 days since my last periods. I have took pregnancy test 2 times as per the proper prescription but the same came negative. What could be the reason. I have thyroid problem, but the same is under control and is in normal level since I am getting treatment from a thyroid specialist. What could be the reason behind this or what test shall I conduct to be sure about this? please help.
I am suffering from diabetes last few months. I am first release it last year. After 2 months it became normal range. This year after eating plenty of mangoes the blood sugar increase to 554 (pp) and 417 (fasting). Then the doctor prescribed me Tab Exermet GM forte 2 (2+1000) and Tab Tenepride M 500 (20+500) one tablet every day in the morning and in the evening respectively on 17/09/2017. After one month my blood sugar levels come down to 71.5 (fasting) and 98.2 (pp). Then my doctor prescribed me Tab Exermet GM forte 1 (1+1000) and Tab Tenepride (20) one tablet every day in the morning and in the evening respectively on 10/10/2017. After continuing this medicine my blood sugar levels is 103.6 (pp) and 78.4 (fasting) on dated 25/10/2017. Then my question is may I continuing the medicine or stop it or power of medicine reduce?
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.