Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankur Sangal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur SangalYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I am 35 yrs old woman. I have frequent swelling n pain inside the cheek on left side which goes n comes back. Now I have sm throbbing sensation on the left side of my head little above the temple area. I have thyroid nodules n anti tpo 654 but thyroid cmes normal tsh 5: 35 please help. I am taking pain killer almost every alternate day. Have migraine for last 10 yrs.
I am 45 years old my ldl is 108 chol is 158 hdl is 38, tgl is 92 uric acid is 6.7 give precautions for my health.
I have diabetes since last November 2016 and had check up with the doctor who has prescribed Glycomet GP1 daily one tablet. Further I have been doing my blood check regularly and my fasting blood sugar is 137 on 05/02/2017 and on full stomach it is 200. Is it OK if I continue with the same medicine or whether you may like to prescribe some other medicine in its place. How is he position of blood sugar whether it is OK, High, Medium. I am having regular walk of 10 kms daily. I have given up all sweet items containing sugar. I have also not eating rice as far as possible. Any good advice Sir from your side.
I am diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. Tsh - 0.05 .t3-207, t4-16 My question is can I start homeopathy from start as I am allergic to allopathy. Or shall I take both. I went to endocrinologist and he has prescribed Neo mercazole 20 mg. Any one pls suggest.
I want to know that in Ayurveda is the perfect solution for sugar if yes what is it. In ayurveda what is the medicine used to psychotherapy?
I have problem of high uric acid and get gout attack on my foot almost in one year. I normally take goutnil and emanzen d tab whenever I get gout attack. Now I do not have any pain or swelling so I am not taking any medicines. But from last 4,5 months I have often needle like pain on my left foot's big toe joint but there is no swelling or redness only irritating needle like pain. Can I stop it. Please suggest me medicines.
In assessing a lump or nodule in your neck, one of your doctor's main goals is to rule out the possibility of cancer. But your doctor will also want to know if your thyroid is functioning properly. Tests include:
• Physical exam. You'll likely be asked to swallow while your doctor examines your thyroid because a nodule in the thyroid gland will usually move up and down during swallowing, whereas a nodule that forms in other parts of your neck won't.
• Thyroid function tests. Tests that measure blood levels of thyroxine and triiodothyronine, hormones produced by your thyroid gland, and thyroid-stimulating hormone (tsh), which is released by your pituitary gland, can indicate whether your thyroid is producing too much thyroxine (hyperthyroidism) or too little (hypothyroidism).
• Ultrasonography. This imaging technique uses high-frequency sound waves rather than radiation to produce images. It provides the best information about the shape and structure of nodules and may be used to distinguish cysts from solid nodules, to determine if multiple nodules are present and as a guide in performing a fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
• Fine-needle aspiration (fna) biopsy. Nodules are often biopsied to make sure no cancer is present. Fna biopsy helps to distinguish between benign and malignant thyroid nodules. During the procedure, your doctor inserts a very thin needle in the nodule and removes a sample of cells. The procedure, which is carried out in your doctor's office, takes about 20 minutes and has few risks. Your doctor is likely to take several samples from a single nodule. If you have more than one nodule, your doctor will usually take samples from these as well. Often, your doctor will use ultrasound to help guide the placement of the needle. The samples are then sent to a laboratory and analyzed under a microscope.
Thyroid scan: In some cases, your doctor may recommend a thyroid scan to help evaluate thyroid nodules. During this test, an isotope of radioactive iodine is injected into a vein in your arm. You then lie on a table while a special camera produces an image of your thyroid on a computer screen.
Nodules that produce excess thyroid hormone — called hot nodules — show up on the scan because they take up more of the isotope than normal thyroid tissue does. Cold nodules are nonfunctioning and appear as defects or holes in the scan. Hot nodules are almost always noncancerous, but a few cold nodules are cancerous. The disadvantage of a thyroid scan is that it can't distinguish between benign and malignant cold nodules.
The length of a thyroid scan varies, depending on how long it takes the isotope to reach your thyroid gland. You may have some neck discomfort because your neck is stretched back during the scan, and you'll be exposed to a small amount of radiation.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.