Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Anju Health CareYour feedback matters!
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
In women, a number of factors can disrupt this process at any step. Female infertility is caused by one or more of these factors.
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be caused by flaws in the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or by problems in the ovary itself.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction.The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) — are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle. Excess physical or emotional stress, a very high or very low body weight, or a recent substantial weight gain or loss can disrupt this pattern and affect ovulation. The main sign of this problem is irregular or absent periods.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency.This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased estrogen production under the age of 40.
- Too much prolactin.Less commonly, the pituitary gland can cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Most commonly this is due to a problem in the pituitary gland, but it can also be related to medications you’re taking for another disease.
Surrogacy is the method that is used for reproduction in which a woman other than the woman, who wants to have the baby, agrees to undertake pregnancy and give birth to a child for the couple that appoints her. A couple can opt for surrogacy in the following conditions.
In the case of females who cannot reproduce due to infertility or some other medical conditions that make the process risky for both the mother and the childlike heart diseases, liver infirmities and high blood pressure, surrogacy can opt for so that the couple can experience the bliss of becoming parents.
- If you are a single parent
A single parent can opt for surrogacy in order to fulfil his/her dream of having a child to live for.
- Other factors
There are several other factors when a couple might want to opt for surrogacy. For instance, in couples, where the female is too busy building a stable career for herself and she cannot take the risk of opting for pregnancy, surrogacy can come to their rescue. Also, repeated miscarriages, pelvic disorder, hysterectomy, an impaired uterus or the absence of uterus can act as reasons to opt for surrogacy.
There are a few factors that need to be considered before opting for surrogacy. They are listed below.
Type of surrogacy
Traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy are the two options available. In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate mother not only carries the embryo in her womb until childbirth but also donates the egg. However in gestational surrogacy, the egg is taken from the biological mother and impregnated in the womb of the surrogate mother through in vitro fertilization techniques. The intended parents need to take a decision regarding the type of surrogacy that they wish to opt for.
The intended parents must be aware of the surrogacy laws prevalent in their country so as to make sure that they can go through the entire process smoothly. For instance, in India, it is mandatory that the surrogate child should be biologically related to one of the two parents.
Cost of surrogacy
Another important factor that needs to be considered while opting for surrogacy is the cost of the undertaking. It can involve high costs due to the unpredictability of the situations surrounding the process, so the financial stability of the intended parents should be kept in mind. Also, choose the right agency or even if you choose an independent candidate to become the surrogate mother for your child, make a wise choice.
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body, which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, our body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this the tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is known darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds of skin in areas, such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of type 2 diabetes:
Some of the most common causes of type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment or management of type 2 diabetes:
In most cases, major lifestyle changes can easily keep the symptoms of type 2 diabetes in check although, in certain cases medications may also be required. Some of the steps necessary are as follows:
- Change in diet and healthy eating
- Physical activity and exercising
- Regular blood sugar monitoring and
- Blood sugar medication along with insulin therapy, if necessary
Gone through for annual health check up on 22-May-2017 at 11: 30 am in12 hours fasting. I got attached report where fasting sugar is 91 and post breakfast is 81 which seems not be correct. Kindly confirm I has taken cup of Tea and omlet of 2 egg.
The World Health Organization (WHO) calls infertility “a disease of the reproductive system defined by the failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.”
Infertility can occur in both women and men. Primary infertility is infertility in a couple who have never had a child, while secondary infertility is failure to conceive following a previous pregnancy. A woman who doesn’t conceive and/or is unable to carry a full-term pregnancy is labeled as infertile.
Causes of infertility in women
Infertility in women is caused by many factors like infections and ageing amongst others like the following:
- High FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) is a hormone secreted by the pituitary gland in the body. It stimulates follicle growth in the ovary and causes the eggs to mature for fertilization. FSH levels increase with age and high FSH levels in blood can mean that the ovaries are not functioning too well and hence it can be a likely reason for infertility.
- Blocked fallopian tubes - Blocked fallopian tubes or ‘fallopian tube obstruction’ is the biggest reason for infertility in women. We all know that fertilization happens inside the fallopian tubes, so an obstruction here means an absence of fertilization and pregnancy.
- Endometriosis - Women with endometriosis experience a drop in fertility by almost 12-35%. It is a condition where the lining of the uterus starts growing, not in the uterus, but elsewhere in the abdomen i.e. ovaries, fallopian tube and the pelvic area.
- Fibroids- These are non-cancerous tumours inside or around the uterus.
- Age- The biggest reason for infertility in women is their age. If a woman’s age is 35 plus, her ovaries do not function properly and release less eggs, which are not very healthy.
- Hormonal imbalance - These cause ovulatory malfunctions and poor egg development.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) - PCOS is a type of hormonal imbalance, which leads to production of excessive male hormones in a woman’s body, thereby causing infertility.
Can Ayurveda boost fertility in women?
According to Ayurveda, infertility arises when ‘shukra dhatu’, which produces eggs in women and sperms in men, is weak due to lack of proper nutrition. This could be due to poor digestion or an absence of a balanced diet or due to the presence of ‘ama’ or toxins in the body.
According to Ayurveda, sexual indulgence and promiscuity can also cause infertility due to the decrease in ‘shukra dhatu’.
Ayurvedic fertility enhancers for women
- Ashoka – It stimulates the endometrium found in the uterus and ovaries and aids in ovulation.
- Lodhra – It cures all female disorders that stop conception and regulates levels of reproductive hormones like FSH and LH, which are essential for conception.
- Shatavari – It nourishes the ovum or egg and enhances fertility as it contains estrogen-like compounds.
- Gokshura – This herb is helpful for both men and women. It works as a fertility tonic in women by stimulating the ovaries and thus cures PCOS, a leading cause of female infertility.
Ayurveda also recommends a diet rich in food items like ghee, milk, almonds, walnuts, sesame and pumpkin seeds to improve overall health and thus enhance levels of ‘shukra dhatu’ in the body. Since ‘vata’ dosha is closely associated with the reproductive system in women, Ayurveda also assigns a lot of value to its regulation for proper ovulation and stress control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism. I need to know what kind of food I should avoid or is there any proper diet chart to treat hypothyroidism?
Hello Sir/madam I am suffering from diabetes since 9 years, I take insulin from the beginning. I just married last month My questions is -agar mere baby hota hai, to kya uska v diabetes ho sakta hai? Please tell me how much chances?
Hi good morning my husband has creatine 1.6 is this is more or it will effect his kidney please advice me how much he must have he is a diabetic patient. When will I get the answer I am waiting. Thank you.
I am diabetic since 18 years and hypertensive since 12 years using Glimulin MF Forte in the morning janumet 50 / 1000 in the afternoon glimulin MF in the night. Conquer a.m. In morning gabapin NT 400 twice daily ecosprin AV 75 in the afternoon Telma 40 in evening. Recently after my health check up the doctor replaced Telma 40 with olmezest H 20 mg and rosuvas F 20 mg instead of ecosprin AV 75 mg and clopitab 75 instead of ecosprin 75 mg The health checkup revealed that my triglycerides level 212 and HB a1c is 6.93. Vldl 42. Coronary CT was advice because of my positive family history towards heart attacks The coronary CT angiogram reveal that the D1D2 arteries are having 60to70% blockage the calcium core is 281.2 LAD has a mild luminal narrowing The doctor advice me coronary angiogram. Is the coronary angiogram necessary, can I wait for 6 months of time or is it to be done immediately as I am asymptomatic. And is the stent necessary? Reports are attached I request you to kindly advise.
Blood sugar level is 308 fasting and 431 is pp, tool glizid M two times, dizziness,drowsiness and discomfort is there, is it first time detected, pain in neck eyes are also there, vision has also gone blur for far sight, please advise, which medicine is suitable.
My mother is an diabetic patient and her age is 58 years now she was suffering with dental problem, is is there any liquid food for her like horlicks boost complain bornvita is there any energy drinks for daily use.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism since 5 years, and I am confused too any extent. Ayurveda doctors say it is completely curable, and I will be fine whereas Allopathic or general docs. Say that its not curable, I have to take medicine for life time. I am in big dilemma, please guide.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism since 5 years. I take ayurvedic medicine. Pls tell me ,is it completely curable or not?
मधुमेह के प्रारंभिक लक्षण, विशेष रूप से टाइप 2 मधुमेह, सूक्ष्म या हानिरहित हो सकते हैं। वास्तव में, कुछ लोगों को पता नहीं चलता कि उन्हे मधुमेह है, जब तक उन्हें रोग की वजह से दीर्घकालिक क्षति से समस्याएं न हों। टाइप 1 मधुमेह के लक्षण आमतौर पर दिनों या कुछ हफ्तों के मामले में जल्दी से देखा जाता है। वे बहुत अधिक गंभीर भी हैं।
डायबिटीज़ के लक्षण
आप कैसे बता सकते हैं कि आपको मधुमेह है? पता करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका रक्त परीक्षण है। लेकिन यदि आप निम्न मधुमेह के लक्षणों में से किसी का सामना कर रहे हैं, तो अपने डॉक्टर से मिलें:
1. लगातार पेशाब आना:
जब आपको मधुमेह होता है, तो आपका शरीर चीनी में भोजन को तोड़ने में कम कुशल होता है। आम तौर पर आपका शरीर ग्लूकोज को पुनः अवशोषित करता है जब यह आपके गुर्दे से गुजरता है। किन जब आपको मधुमेह होता है, तो अतिरिक्त शुगर (ग्लूकोज) आपके खून में बढ़ जाता है। आपके गुर्दे को अतिरिक्त चीनी को फिल्टर और अवशोषित करने के लिए अतिरिक्त काम करने के लिए मजबूर किया जाता है। अतिरिक्त चीनी जो कि आपके गुर्दे अवशोषित नहीं कर सकते, आपके मूत्र में उत्सर्जित होते हैं। यह आपको अधिक पेशाब करने का कारण बनता है, खासकर रात में।
2. अधिक प्यास:
जैसा कि ऊपर बताया गया है, जब आपको मधुमेह होता है, तो आपकी गुर्दे को अतिरिक्त चीनी अवशोषित करना पड़ता है। जिसके लिए बहुत सारे तरल पदार्थ की आवश्यकता होती है, इसलिए आपको अधिक प्यास लगती है।
3. वजन घटना:
जब आप अक्सर मूत्र के माध्यम से चीनी खो देते हैं, तो आप कैलोरी भी खो देते हैं। इसके अलावा, मधुमेह आपके भोजन से चीनी को आपके कोशिकाओं तक पहुंचने से रोक सकता है।
4. अतिरिक्त भूख लगना:
भूख की अत्यधिक पीड़ा, मधुमेह का एक और लक्षण, रक्त शर्करा के स्तर में तेज उतार-चढ़ाव से आ सकता है। जब रक्त में शर्करा का स्तर घटता है, तो शरीर यह सोचता है कि इसे खिलाया नहीं गया है और अधिक ग्लूकोज की आवश्यकता होती है, जो कोशिकाओं को कार्य करने के लिये आवश्यकता होती है।
बेशक आप ज्यादातर समय थका हुआ महसूस करते हैं, क्योंकि जो भोजन आप ऊर्जा के लिए खा रहे हैं वह कोशिकाओं द्वारा प्रयोग नहीं किया जा रहा है। इसके अलावा, निर्जलीकरण भी आपके थकान को बढ़ाता है।
6. धुंधली दृष्टि:
विकृत दृष्टि और रोशनी की कभी-कभी चमक देखना, उच्च रक्त शर्करा के स्तर का प्रत्यक्ष परिणाम होता है। आपके शरीर में द्रव का स्तर बदलना आपकी आंखों में लेंस को सूजा सकता है। इसके अलावा, जब रक्त में ग्लूकोज उच्च होता है, यह लेंस और आंख के आकार में परिवर्तन करता है। यह सब, लेंस की अपनी क्षमता खोने का और ठीक से काम न करने का कारण बनता है।
7. कटौती और घावों का धीमी गति से उपचार:
कटौती, और घाव का जल्दी से ठीक न होना, मधुमेह का एक और उत्कृष्ट संकेत हैं। प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली और प्रक्रियाएं जो शरीर को चंगा करने में मदद करती हैं, बहुत अच्छी तरह से काम नहीं करती हैं, जब आपके शर्करा का स्तर उच्च होता है।
8. खमीर संक्रमण:
चूंकि मधुमेह आपके शरीर की प्रतिरक्षा को नीचे लाती है; संक्रमण और रोग अधिक होने की संभावना है। खमीर का आहार ग्लूकोज है और शरीर में बहुत अधिक होने से यह कामयाब होने लगता है। संक्रमण किसी भी गर्म, त्वचा के नम गुच्छे में बढ़ सकता है, जिसमें शामिल हैं:
- उंगलियों और पैर की उंगलियों के बीच
- स्तनों के तहत
- सेक्स अंगों के आसपास
महिलाओं को, विशेष रूप से, योनि कैंडिडा संक्रमण से सावधान रहना चाहिए।
9. झुनझुनी की अनुभूति:
आपके रक्त में अतिरिक्त चीनी से तंत्रिका क्षति हो सकती है। आप अपने हाथों और पैरों में झुनझुनी और सनसनी की कमी महसूस कर सकते हैं, साथ ही साथ अपनी बाहों, हाथों, पैरों और पैरों में दर्द का दर्द देख सकते हैं। आप अपनी बाहों, हाथों और पैरों में जलता दर्द भी महसूस कर सकते हैं।
10. शुष्क मुँह और खुजली वाली त्वचा:
मधुमेह रोगाणुओं से लड़ने की आपकी क्षमता को कमजोर कर सकता है, जिससे आपके मसूड़ों में संक्रमण का खतरा बढ़ जाता है। आपके मसूड़ों को अपने दांतों से दूर खींच सकते हैं, आपके दाँत ढीले हो सकते हैं, या आपके मसूड़ों में घाव या मवाद विकसित कर सकते हैं। इसके अलावा, निर्जलीकरण के कारण शुष्क मुंह और खुजली वाली त्वचा सकती है।
What are best way to control diabetic if the sugar level is at 210 with fast & After fasting 300 mcg, What remedies should be taken.
I am diabetic patient 34 years male, im having burning sensation on both foot when I will wear shoe, my sugar levels are controlled, fbs-110, ppbs-140-150 mg/dl. please give me solution, any home remedies to control sugar levels.
Infertility is a condition wherein a woman does not get pregnant in spite of having unprotected sexual intercourse over a period of a year or even more. An abnormal menstrual cycle that is either too short or too long, irregular or even scanty can be an indication of a lack of ovulation, which in turn, is another factor behind female infertility.
Ovulation disorders are characterized by either a lack of ovulation or irregular and infrequent ovulation. These are a major cause of infertility. This may be due to defects in the regulation of the reproductive hormones by the pituitary gland or the hypothalamus (brain center responsible for producing some of the most essential hormones required by the body). Malfunctioning of the ovary is another cause in itself. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, premature failure of the ovaries (a condition wherein a woman’s ovaries fail to function properly even before she is 40 years old), hypothalamic dysfunction (a dysfunction of the hypothalamus) and excessive production of prolactin (a hormone that stimulates milk production among women after childbirth) by the pituitary gland are some of the factors responsible for the occurrence of such a disorder.
Damaged fallopian tubes do not allow the sperms to fuse properly with the egg. They might also prevent the fertilized egg from entering into the uterus. This condition may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory diseases (a group of infections of the reproductive organs in women), an infection in the fallopian tubes or the uterus caused due to various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, any abdominal surgery or surgery of the pelvic region and pelvic tuberculosis.
Endometriosis, wherein the tissue that usually grows in the uterus, starts growing outside it, is another factor responsible for infertility.
Several cervical or uterine disorders, such as tumors, inflammation within the uterus, uterine abnormalities, a cervical narrowing or the inability of the cervix to produce mucous for the sperm to travel to the uterus, are likely to impact fertility by obstructing implantation or enhancing the chances of miscarriage.
Reproductive assistance by Intrauterine insemination (a process that involves putting sperms inside a woman’s uterus in order to help her conceive) and Assisted reproductive technology consisting of IVF, which is the safest and the best.
Fertility drugs can be used to regulate and induce ovulation. But they carry with them certain risks and therefore you should consult your physician prior to consumption. Few examples of these drugs are Clomiphene Citrate, Gonadotropins, Metformin, Letrozole and Bromocriptine.
Surgical procedures can be recommended to correct reproductive abnormalities and restore fertility. A laparoscopic surgery or a tubal ligation reversal surgery (a surgery that unites one’s fallopian tubes again in order to enable the woman to have a baby) can be advised by the doctor.