Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SonamYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and I am over weight, I want to loose my weight I am suffering from thyroid.
Hello doctor I'm mohamed musthafa. I'm 25 years old male. I have belly I need to decrease my stomach and weight. Please let me know know what I do for that. Thank you.
I newly came to Kuwait I am from india I have diabetes my age 26 years I am married I have one child. Recently I get diabetes. Next time chance to born baby to my wife.
Actually I am mentally fleeing depressed and I can not able to do any work properly and I completed my btech last years since frm 1 years am completely free. I dnt know but my mind set is not good easily disturbed for small matters and I evn can not able to continue wth any other works so pls. Help me and how to change my mind set.
I have swelling on face at early morning, my hb reporeted 8 gm only, filing weakness an vertigo. Also filing illness and cant apear any stress.
I am 25 years old male my weight is 85 kgs and height is 5'11 feet My body fat level is very high could you please help me and tell how to reduce the fat level. Thanks.
Resently I undergone a surgery of vericose veins of my left leg. Since then I won't take rice, potatos & sweets. Now my weight comes to 72kg from 77kg.I am a diabetic one having a normal blood sugar level of 148 0n pp & 97 on fasting. I am aged 59 years. Please advice accordingly.
Sir. Recently I took thyroid test. The results shows T3 90. 31ng/dl T4. 10. 4 microng/dl Tsh. 3. 12micronIU/ml Sir the T3 and Tsh levels shows with in the biological reference interval But the T4 level is very close to the uppermark of interval i. E 10. 9 given inthe test. Do I need to start the thyroid treatment considering it as hyperthyroidism. Pls give me clinical suggestion. Thank you.
Hi My height is 5.3 inch & weight is 74 kg. I want to be slim. Even a month I didn't eat rice. Please give me the routine what should I do ?
I am 18 yes old and I am very thin. how could I be healthy and look normal like others. Please help me.
I'm age 25 Male Weight around 59kgs I look like weaker I'm not that matured by body Although my mind is mature hav a good knowledge But my body look weaker Any precaution that could be taken to improve my body health Any food Which make me look like fat?
I am 22 years old nd very skinny for some past days I feel like my body is shrinking nd its feels really sick frm inside I dnt knw wt is it but I think I need help m getting bad ideas abt my health? Nd my weight is falling as the time passes I lost 6 to 7 kgs. Is that any disease m facing m in trouble m sick!
Feeling headache after staying in morning and not feeling fresh. Whole day I am also feeling tired as if not much energy left. Plse advise.
I soak 1 green tea bag in 1ltr water overnight and drink the following day. Does it helps in reducing weight? Is it advisable to drink it the way I do? Else suggest alternative method.
Hello! can you please tell me how to know whether my calcium level are good or not? And what to do if I have a calcium deficiency?
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.