Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GuptaYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctors, I'd like to clearly mention my problem. I'm 23 and I ain't a frequent traveller in flights. When ever I depart a flight & after certain time, I feel my ears closed due to gravity level & for a second or two, I couldn't breath properly. I can feel my brain nerves being pulled by someone and leads to terrible headache for that 20-30mins of journey. After the plane arrives destination, It takes sometime for me to go back to normal condition. Ps: I'm not really scared/feared of heights. Help me fight the condition.:(Thank you for your time.
I am 45 years old. I m suffering from sleep apnea for last two years. I also have DNS in my nose and snoring problems too. Kindly advise me what to do.
Hi I have migraine. I don't take any medicine for this. From today morning I am having tingling sensation in arms and head. Very rarely it is occurring. But when I am engaged with something I don't feel or remember of this. But sometimes I am feeling this. What is this for? What causing this?
I often have headache & I am diagnosed with migraine. Could you please tell me What are the trigger factors for migraine?
1) suffering from parkinson for more than 28 years. 2) age 57, male, weight around 35-40kg recent diagnosis 1) 2 months back pet scan was done diagnosis-ed as psp medications 1) syndopa plus tab 2 times, pacitine, neurobian, amantrel night 2) recent prescriptions of syndopa plus 3 times a day aggravated 3) increasing of pacitine 2 times, straining my eyes observations 1) morning I am feeling stable till I take syndopa plus. Syndopa is causing sudden walking imbalance and walking on toes. Syndopa is slightly improving grip but not able to walk 2) amantrel started taking morning, night and stopped syndopa causing acute weakness after 2 days becoming extremely weak 3) by taking amantrel night and morning and taking syndopa plus tab in the morning and 1tab syndopa in the evening improved slightly 4) syndopa full tab is having effect for 3-4 hours, tab is having effect 2-3 hours 5) after syndopa effect I am becoming stable again am able todo little work 6) frequent urination in night (male incontinence due to parkinson?) what options? questions 1) any alternative prescription for syndopa so that I can improve my walking condition 2) frequent urinals any way to control. 3) after syndopa drug intake, problem to perform any work 4) amantrel is having stabilizing effect, syndopa causing walking imbalance so how I can I improve my condition?
I am suffering from migraine headaches perhaps 2 month but it's always increase and I found that my eyes are yellow. Which medicine should I take to cure.
I am 62+ handicapped. I get severe cramp and pain in my only healthy foot/leg (knee down onwards) while sleeping in night. I get a feeling as if my only leg too getting paralyzed. I get up and start walking under severe pain. It takes about an hour to come to normal. I walk with help of a pair of under arm crutches. I am also diabetic and on insulin. Is there a remedy. Otherwise I am healthy:-)
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.
I have been suffering from sleep disorder for the past few years. Without the support of sleeping tablet or a couple of alcoholic drink I will not be able to sleep. If I don't take either of this it will take a very long time to fall asleep and that too will be a very disturbed sleep. Please give me some advice to overcome this.
What are the side effect of norma brain 400 capsules on elderly persons? my father is on this tablet for last two weeks and he is getting lot of confusions and hallucinations. Please provide a reply at the earliest.
anxiety, mental strse, fear. insomnia. It is my regular problem. I can not except any mental pressure.
Hello friends, my name is Dr Sandeep Madaan. I have done MD in Ayurveda from the University of Rajasthan. I am practising Ayurveda in Delhi from last 14 years.
Today, we will talk about Allergies- Allergy Rhinitis, Dermatitis, allergy sinusitis.
The modern medical science gives the reasons for allergies, antigens or allergance that are prevalant in our environment. But an Ayurveda differs here that defines that allergy occurs due to low immune system. The person whose immune system is low will be affected by the allergy more than the person whose immunity is very high.
Allergic manifestations like allergic rhinitis can result in running nose, sneezing.
Allergic dermatitiscan manifest some allergic rashes or itching on the skin.
Allergic sinusitis is accompanied by recurrent cold, difficulty in breathing and headache.
In Ayurveda, there is very good treatment for allergic disorders. Many herbs like haldi, ashwagandha, giloe are very effective in fighting with the allergy. Ayurvedic herbs boosts the immunity of the person. Immunity is boosted and adaptogens to the environment. The allergance, the antigens, the toxins present in the environment does not affect the immunity and over the long term when the immunity is boosted, relieved by these conditions.
If you want to contact me, you can contact through Lybrate.