Doctors in Asha Multi Speciality Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Submit a review for Asha Multi Speciality ClinicYour feedback matters!
Do you know about the different types of sexually transmitted diseases and how they are caused? STDs are caused mostly by bacterial infections. The bacteria get transmitted while having sex, in the case of most common STDs. There are several STDs which commonly occur in people, primarily because of having unprotected sex.
There are various forms of infections, including bacteria like gonorrhea and syphilis, viral STDs like HIV, genital herpes, hepatitis B, and genital warts. The germs which lead to the STDs dwell in the semen, vaginal secretions, and saliva. The transmission mostly occurs through vaginal, anal, and oral contact. Certain STDs are caused due to skin contact.
Types of STDs:
The most common STD diseases are as follows:
Chlamydia- This bacterial infection occurs in your genital tract, and it is difficult to diagnose as no early symptoms are always experienced. The disease strikes three weeks after the exposure to the responsible bacteria. Lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge are indicated as symptoms.
Gonorrhea- This is a bacterial infection, which affects the genital tract. It can also develop in your eyes, mouth, throat, and anus. The symptoms start appearing within ten days of the exposure. Major symptoms include thick, bloody discharge from the penis or vagina. Painful sensation while urinating is also indicated.
Trichomoniasis- This STD occurs from a microscopic, single-celled parasite called trichomonas vaginitis. It is commonly transmitted during sexual intercourse with an affected individual. In the case of men, the disease infects the urinary tract, without showing any symptoms in many cases. In women, the vagina is affected. The condition appears twenty-eight days within exposure. Mild irritation and severe inflammation are common symptoms. A clear white, greenish or yellowish vaginal discharge is likely in women, while discharge from the penis occurs in the case of men.
HIV- HIV occurs because of the human immunodeficiency virus. HIV is a severe health disease which disrupts your body’s immune system, or your body’s ability to fight fungi and bacteria that lead to illness. HIV results in AIDS, which is a chronic, life-threatening condition. Commonly, early stage symptoms are not experienced in case of HIV. An illness which is similar to flu within two to six weeks of infection is likely to occur in some patients. You need to take a screening test for HIV for the diagnosis of this condition.
Another common STD which occurs is genital herpes. This is caused due to a certain form of the HSV or herpes simplex virus. The virus enters your body through tiny breaks in your skin membrane or mucous.
What are the benefits of physiotherapy in joint complaints?
- It reduces pain which in turn helps you reduce your intake of painkillers.
- In some cases, it prevents chances of surgery, and also increases the capacity of the joint to function for the longer period of time.
- It improves mobility, and movement of the joints.
- It avoids fall which is usually common in the joint complaint and improves the balance of the patients.
How physiotherapy help in the joint complaint?
Physiotherapy includes following methods to improve the joint complaints:
1. Local applications
Application of ice packs to soothe hot, swollen joints and application of heat packs to relax tense, tired muscles is usually done.
2. Splinting of joints
In cases of rheumatoid arthritis where joint complaints flare ups at that time splinting of the joints helps to the greater extent. Immobilization of the joint with splint helps to avoid further damage of soft tissues, and nerves.
3. Trans-cutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy
It helps by blocking pain messages from affected joint to the brain, and it alters the perception of pain. It is done by using a small machine with an electronic device which sends impulses to the nerve endings, and this is attached with the pads which are placed on the skin. This device causes a tingling sensation that gives soothing effects to the joint.
4. Gradual increasing daily exercises
Exercise should be started slowly, and it should increase slowly. This helps to strengthen the muscles and joints and increases fitness. Regular exercise also stimulates the production of endorphin which is one of the best pain-relieving hormones.
5. Massage therapy
Physiotherapy also includes massage therapy which helps to relax the muscles, helps to improve joint movement, and makes more comfortable movements.
Sometimes, acupuncture is also used to stimulate the brain to produce endorphins.
Hydrotherapy includes exercise in the warm water pool. It is mostly used in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The warm water in the pool increases circulation during exercise, and due to the buoyancy of water, the joint, and muscles can be exercised without any unnecessary pressure on it.
In which ultrasound is used to deliver certain medications such as topical steroids, painkillers to decrease the inflammation of joints.
9. Use of light therapy
In light therapy, infrared waves are used to raise body temperature which ultimately increases blood circulation. It gives fast pain relief and reduces inflammation.
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life.
There are various myths associated with Diabetes as a disease which tends to cause confusion in the minds of people and results in wrong actions as well which further worsen the situation. Its important to clarify such doubts , if any.
Sir, My left hydrocele is got swelled and I got remedial for hydrocele in defence medical. Sir how can I get rid of it. Give some suggestion. On 18th Aug my remedial will be done.
India is all set to celebrate its 72nd Independence Day on 15th August 2018. This day marks the Independence of our country from the British. So, every year the Independence Day is celebrated throughout the country with great fervor. However, one question that we all need to ask ourselves - are we really independent, are we free from the boundaries created by us that plague our minds, free from the stigmas that are still prevailing in the society and most importantly free from a number of health problems affecting us.
The answer is a No! However, the power to change that No to a Yes, lies with us. It is us who can make a difference and before we take a look at how we can take a pledge to stay fit and healthy from this Independence Day onwards, let’s briefly discuss as to what independence is all about.
Freedom to be ourselves: By having the freedom to be ourselves, this basically refers to the idea of having certain choices without being bound by any kind of limits, social stigma or pressure. People should have the independence to do anything that they want to do. Going deep into it, it is basically having the freedom to grow and attain the level that people want to achieve, in an unrestricted manner. This would only be possible if one is allowed to make experiments with their choices.
Constant progress towards a fulfilling life: Today’s world is filled with a variety of stress. We are always in a hurry to catch up with our goals and meeting our targets. So, in pursuit of all this, there is every possibility that we might lose out to make time for ourselves and our relationships.
So, this Independence Day, we must take a pledge and abide by the fact that we will take up small measures to restore our health and rejuvenate our relationships and this constant progress will enable us to achieve something big in life. Now let us talk about certain healthy habits that we must adopt in order to be free from diseases or health problems.
- Healthy breakfast: A nutritious and healthy breakfast is of utmost importance as it provides us with the much-needed energy to carry out our activities throughout the day. A healthy breakfast is one which includes fruits, eggs, a portion of oats or barley to have a great mix of protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates
- A good night’s sleep: Research has shown that a sufficient sleep at night is essential towards getting an efficient mind, as it helps to bring forth improvements in cognitive skills, sharpens memory and keep gastrointestinal disorders away. Ideal sleep hours for women should be 8-9 hours and for men, 7-8 hours should be ideal.
- Fluid intake is important: Drinking 8-10 liters of water every day carry great benefits for one’s health and well-being. Water helps to remove toxins, makes the skin glow and people don’t feel dehydrated.
- Exercising daily is good for you: Staying fit and healthy in this competitive world is a must. Fitness cannot be attained only having healthy food but doing exercise on a regular basis is also essential. So make sure to make time for working on your cardio, abs, legs, chest, so that on an overall basis, you are fit and fine. Walking, jogging, cycling and doing normal free hand exercises can help in attaining good health.
- Avoid long gaps in-between meals: Generally, we tend to have three big meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the midst of these three, the normal gap is of 5 to 6 hours, which often leads to a drop in our blood sugar level. Ideally, which should be avoided and in place, a habit of eating something healthy after every 2 or 3 hours should be adopted.
- Restore your health with a cup of Green Tea: Green Tea has great health benefits as it is filled with antioxidants, which ensures brain to function better and thus lower the chances of getting plagued by cancer. It also makes the body system free from toxins. One cup of green tea in the morning or taking it even at the end of the day is ideal. Make sure not to have more than 2-3 cups every day as it can lead to stomach problems, restlessness and insomnia.
- Wash your hands frequently: A number of diseases and health ailments spread from unhygienic habits and that is something which is in our control. We should encourage people around us, such as kids, household help, relatives to wash their hands from time to time. This will help us in controlling the spread of diseases.
The above-mentioned habits are only indicative, however, there are many more that we should adapt according to our health requirements.