Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year male. I think I have a problem of haemorrhoids, it's not confirmed by any test but yet through symptoms like burning sensation while defecating, itching while defecating and after it too, although no blood comes out through anus, this problem is old since 4 to 5 years now but mostly it remains in control but the day I eat anything outside my home or eat any non veg, the problem becomes severe, and now in this age it is very tough to eat every time at home, means home made food. I have seen few doctors too, but since it all depends on eating much fibre and good food habit, so as soon as I start eating fibre, problem recedes but again it comes after few days or months. Isn't there any permanent solution, isn't there any confirmed diagnosing method to know which nerves of the anus have swollen or what have happened in that region actually?
I am 59 year old female. Undergone with laparoscopic hysterectomy (uterus removal) operation on 9th JUne. After that urine is passing without any signal. CT sacn shows some issue in Ureter. Please advise me.
Hi Urimax .4 mg as advised to me for treatment of enlarged prostate is right and enough. Secondly is this problem exagrate in winter and in colder places say like AC rooms.
While I urinate there's a burning sensation thought out the urination since a last few days. Is this normal or should I consult a physician for further diagnostic?
In night my wife have felling of urine that never end, she is continuously going to urine. In day or evening she is fine.
My dad is taking prescription for prostate and one medicine called Urivoid (Cipla) 25 mg is not available in the market, is there a substitute available for the same.
Dear sir , I am 62 years mail , suffering from frequent urine passing 3 times during night and also suffering from insomnia . Pl advise .
There is OXYLATE crystal +NT shown in my urine test, amd I have frequent urination, what does this shows?
Sir/madam, I am working before system daily 8 to hrs. Last 2 to 3 months my urine goes with some time dark yellow, some time light yellow and some time white. This happen last 3 months. My friend RMP doctor says due to computer work it was happen due to heat. It is correct or any other problem sir.
My wife feels constipation and frequent temptation for urine passing. Also happening scratches during inter course and infection to both of us. Give a remedy.
Sir I have been stopped mastrubation but now urine comes again and again like white water, why please tell me.
Dr, I am 38 years and nowadays when I pass urine its not flowing smootly, especially in the morning when doing first time. No other symptoms and I am healthy. What could be the reason ?
I have a stone .sometimes pain hits me so much after drinking water. There is no such effect. What is instantly relief I have to do when I got this pain?
I got perennial abscess before 6 months which later burst n relieved with out surgery. Since 15 days I observed a very small track of fistula had been formed there connecting the left perineum near splinter muscle I guess to the outside of the skin. It trains like drops some time. Kindly suggest me a remedy I am 21 years of age healthy male.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.