Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MittalYour feedback matters!
It have chest pain and acidity and I think that it also have cholesterol and a problem of thyroid and it have fever also and headache also it have a problem in his left shoulder and right leg and in his arms also.
What is Irbbb? My ecg came with this. But the impression of the ecg was normal. My heart rate varies from 78-95. Is it OK?
Hello I am 27 years old male, I was suffering from high Cholesterol level (270 Cholesterol serum), LDL was 168. My Dr. Prescribed me Tonact TG 20 for 3 months. Now my cholesterol serum is 108 and LDL is 64. Now my cholesterol is in normal range, still Dr. prescribed Tonact 10 for four month. My question is if my cholesterol is improved now why to use Tonact 10? And till what time I have to use that. Thanks.
My BP Fluctuates. Sometimes its low or sometimes high. Today it is 80/150But its not regular, only happens once a month.
I was suffering from high blood pressure ie 120*180 since 2 years. I neglected it and then my doctor got me on medication prolomet AM 25. Since then the blood pressure is lowered upto 95*145 but I am not feel that energetic through out the day and if I do not take my medicine I feel pain in my chest. Please guide me if this medicine is correct and also tell me what are the side effects of the medicine. Is there any way I can have some home remedy OR yoga and avoid medicine.
I am 39years old. Male. Have more weakness, chest pain from 3months. I have sugar from 6yrs. Please sugest high power vitamin.
I am a 34 yes male. My blood pressure is always on the extreme higher side. I take codex daily. Is this the reason for my high blood pressure. How will codex affect my health.
Taking heart medicine since 9 years rebaloc tab used to take for acidity problem. Now suggested neksium 20/day. Not much effective shall I go for 40 mg neksium or alternative you will suggest.
I have occasional chest pain from last few days. A chest xray has been made, and the report is normal. There is no abnormality. What to do with it.
How to treat fast brainwaves. When I put my hand on head that tip fast am also suffering tachycardia.
Sometimes after a eat something sweet I get dizzy and sometimes after I eat anything I feel my heart starts beating fast. This is recent like a week or two ago till now.
Dear sir in left chest and back side of heart some time I feel cut mark itching shoulder to pamp them and neck I feel mussels pain two time I heart test ecg and eco test but not found any thing. Can you suggest what can I do. After exam in doctor says may be that is cervical pain.
I want vagina in every time &vagina come in my dreams. When a girl come with me my bp is very high. & I learn this topic in my mind.
If you thought that chest pain occurred only due to a heart-related issue like a heart attack, you are wrong. Chest pain is one of the most common reasons that people visit the emergency services and it can be caused due to problems with your heart, lungs and digestive system.
Chest pain can be due to either of these two main reasons:
Heart- related Issues
1. Heart attacks called myocardial infarctions are very common reasons for chest pains. During a heart attack, the blood supply that serves the heart with oxygen is cut off due to plaque build-up in heart arteries causing the death of heart muscles.
- Other reasons for heart attacks are blood clots or torn blood vessels.
- Not all people having a heart attack have symptoms. Usually, people report symptoms like chest pain, upper body pain, nausea, sweating, fatigue, and trouble breathing.
- A heart attack is a serious medical emergency for which immediate care is needed.
2. Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain that results from reduced blood flow to the heart. Low blood flow means your heart doesn’t get enough oxygen. The angina pain is often triggered by physical activity or emotional stress and feels like a vice squeezing your chest or a heavy weight on your chest. It can also spread from your chest to your neck, arms, and shoulders. Other symptoms are fatigue, dizziness and nausea and these normally last up to 15 minutes only.
3. Unstable angina which causes crushing chest pains suddenly and even when you are not doing anything strenuous is a medical emergency as it can lead to a heart attack. This usually shows that your heart, arteries are narrowing alarmingly.
4. Other heat-related reasons for chest pains are-
- Mitral valve narrowing or stenosis
- Heart arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery disease
- Inflammation of heart muscles or pericardium and weakening of the heart muscles.
All of these are emergencies and need immediate medical attention to prevent a fatality.
Not Heart- related:
- Pneumonia is an infection in one or both lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. It causes inflammation in your lung’s air sacs and makes them full of pus which makes it difficult to breathe and causes chest pains, amongst other debilitating symptoms.
- Bronchitis is an inflammation of your bronchial tubes. It can be chronic or acute and it can cause a cough with mucus and chest pains.
- Pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that occurs in the lungs. It can go on to damage parts of your lung due to limited blood flow. Apart from this, it can also decrease oxygen levels in the blood and affect other organs.
It can be life-threatening due to permanent lung damage. The most common symptom of a pulmonary embolism is gradual or sudden shortness of breath.
There is also-
- bluish skin tone
- hest pain that extends into your arm, jaw, neck, and shoulder
2. Rib cage inflammation or Costochondritis is also known as Tietze’s syndrome. It is an inflammation of the cartilage in the rib cage. Patients experience chest pain in the upper and middle rib area on either side of the body due to this. The pain can also radiate to the back or the abdomen, getting worse if you move, stretch, or breathe deeply.
3. Food pipe disease or Esophagitis is any inflammation or irritation of the oesophagus, a tube that sends food from your throat down to your stomach.
GERD- This condition occurs when the stomach contents and acids back up into the oesophagus. This causes chest pain that can mimic a heart disease. There may also be oesophagal spasms due to GERD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.