Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Typhoid
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Tuberculosis
Treatment of H.I.V
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Treatment of Bone Disease
Immunodeficiency Disorder Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Oncologic Emergencies
Treatment of Joint Infection
Treatment of Immunosuppression
Organ Transplant Rejection Prophylaxis
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Krishna Kumar Jaiswal
Dr. A.N.Jha (Chairman - Neauro Science- at Medanta Gurgaon) referred me to consult Dr. Neha Gupta. I am taking treatment of my daughter from last 10 months from Allahabad. Her excellent diagnostical & analytical power,soft , kind & cheerful behavior with patient abled by daughter, who was critically suffering form TBM ( Tuberculosis with meninjitice ) from last one & half year, to appear in class 10th exam with in 3 months.To day her treatment is continued & is fine.Credit for all these Goes to Dr Neha Gupta after God. Also will not forget through out my life - Dr. A.N.Jha who has taken pity on my daughter & personally suggested Dr Neha Gupta.such a Awesome Doctor, Specialist in controlling infectious Diseases.
I have had an excellent experience with her. Her advice worked very well and filled me with lot of positive energy. She listened to the problem very patiently and carefully and provide medication accordingly. It is needless to say that she is expert and has command over her field as her advice worked very well. Highly recommended for her ethical as well as caring attitude. Any one having any problem with viral or bacterial infection, it is must for you to visit her.
Dr Uday A Gupta
Dr Neha Gupta is a wonderful doctor. I interacted with her regarding a patient. I found her very knowledgeable. She is up to date with latest in the field and exercises a wealth of experience and pragmatism in choosing the right course of action. This combination is rare indeed. She is very humble and easy going. One feels comfortable and safe talking and confiding in her. She counsels her patient well. I was happy to interact with her.
We were struggling with my dads UTI and had consulted n number of doctors and didn't receive results from them. But after visiting Dr. Neha Gupta the infection was totally cured in a couple of weeks. Her humanitarian skills are above the mark of the doctors as she treats the patients with excellent and at-most care. Her response to any situations in very prompt and she is very helping and caring Doctor.
Preeti Anand (Sugam Anand)
My personal experience with Dr. Neha Gupta was fabulous. Apart from being a very intelligent doctor , her interactions with the patients instill faith and hope in them. I'll always recommend her to anybody who requires expertise in her field.
A knowledgeable person in her field..hold specialisation in field of infectious diseases and detects the problem fast..is polite and very helping in nature ..gives time to patient..
Lt Col U P Mathur (Retd)
Very happy with your dedication and good knowledge when you treated me at Medanta. It was life saving thanks to you.
she is good doctor, listens the problem carefully and explains treatment, causes in simple way to understand
Dr. Neha Gupta is a very responsible and competent doctor she always treats her patients affectionately.
My doctor is best. Very caring and sensitive.
Treatment is excellent and satisfaction
Ever been in a situation where a medicine you used to take regularly to deal with something, has suddenly stopped being effective? This is because of antibiotic resistance. This refers to the ability of bacteria to change their structure so as to resist the antibiotic. Thus, an illness that was once easily treatable is no longer affected by the same medicines and the bacteria causing the infection multiplies, thus worsening the condition.
How do bacteria develop antibiotic resistance?
When you take a drug, not all the bacteria present is affected equally. While some bacteria die out, others turn dormant. Repeated and improper use of antibiotics can lead multiplication of the dormant bacteria, which results in spreading of disease, instead of containing the same. One of the main causes of this is using strong antibiotics to treat minor viral illnesses.
What can you do to fight antibiotic resistance?
- Follow your prescription: When taking a course of antibiotics, it is also essential to complete the course and not leave it midway just because you are feeling better. Antibiotics are also most effective when taken regularly. Hence, avoid skipping a dose in your treatment. Doing this does not completely cure the infection, but increases the bacteria's resistance to the drug.
- Do not take someone else's medicine: Self medication can do more harm than good. Each drug attacks a particular combination of symptoms. Taking medication prescribed for someone else can increase the bacteria's resistance to antibiotics. It can also delay correct treatment, thus allowing your condition to worsen.
- Discard the leftover medication: When stored for a long period of time, medicines lose their potency. Thus if you were to take them later, they would be less effective against the bacteria.
- Do not take antibiotics for a viral infection: In any case, antibiotics to not address viruses and hence, the medicine will not have a beneficial effect on the virus. However, it can affect the bacteria present in your body by making it resistant to the drug.
- Do not use antibiotics for an extended duration: Use of antibiotic for treating issues such as acne can contribute to antibiotic resistance. If you must take any such medication, ensure that you are being cared for by a healthcare professional. Most doctors will suggest giving your body breaks between antibiotic courses when it comes to long term medication.
- Try natural remedies: Many common bacterial infections can be successfully treated naturally in their early stages. Aloe Vera, turmeric, garlic and tea tree oil are some of the natural cures for a range of bacterial infections. The biggest advantage of these natural cures is their lack of side effects.