Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dipak JhaYour feedback matters!
I an 25 years old man I am suffering from back pain and knee pains from last 6 months and I also tried homeopathy but of no use please suggest me some course thank you.
I have sprain in my right hand just below the nerves since 2 days also it occurs occasionally. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I am a 44 year old male with a nagging lower back ache since past three days which is affecting my normal seating, working & sleeping cycles. Experiencing extreme discomfort while sitting, working or even sleeping on back & sides as well. Do please let me know what could be the possible reason & advise solutions to get rid of this pain in the back. Thanks & regards
My wife 67 had undergone knee joint replacement after operation and rest she was to be discharged suddenly she could not breath normally after c.T.C.T scan, doctor said that she had blood clotting in right lung is it very serious ? she is under treatment of a cardiologsit. . I am worried about her health whether it is related with any cause due to knee joint replacement ?
I'm having pain in my lower back. The xray report says reduced lumbar lordosis and bilateral sacroiliitis. Which exercise should I do becoz I don't want to take pain killers. please suggest.
I had chicken pox 3 month ago. I still feel burning and sharp pain in muscles of side arm and leg. And some time I see 1 or 2 tiny blisters. What should I do.
Recently I went through the mri scan and came to know I have meniscus tear of my knee joint, which physiotherapy will be helpful to me. And is it possible to permanent cure for this please reply.?
The muscle between knee and ankle is stiff and a bit pain. It causes while running. What should I do?
I got a pain in my arm due to throwing of ball during cricket. I happened all the time when I play cricket. So, please suggest me what to do to avoid pain, can't leave cricket.
Having Back pain very much to my father we are consulting doctors .they are scared and told nothing happened given some pain killer medicines .but the pain is still going. He is having sugar.
Gone are the days when mostly elderly people complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.