Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipak Jha
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dipak JhaYour feedback matters!
This is a flexion deformity affecting the distal interphalangeal joint of the finger and is due to either distal extensor tendon rupture or avulsion with a bony fragment after traumatic forced flexion of the extended finger tip. The resultant weakness is often painless and presents with an inability to actively extend the fingertip. Non traumatic mallet finger occurs more often in diabetics. Treatment is usually by splinting the distal interphalangeal joint in extension. Surgery is rarely required.
Are you in your 30s or 40s and frequently experience frequent neck, back or shoulder pain? do you feel tired easily or feel weak inspite of a regular routine of jogging? may your core is to blame for that.
Core muscles of the body include the shoulder, chest, back and pelic muscles. A strong core is quintessential requirement for mainting a fit and healthy body.
Poor core strength leads to poor posture, frequent neck, shoulder and back pain and easy fatiguability in performing physical tasks.
Thus if you want to avoids such health problems you should incorporate some form of core strenghthening exercises. Choose from a mix of swimming, plank, burpee, superman exercises (u can google what these exercises and u'l find plenty of links) in addition to your routine jogging/walkingetc. U'l see plenty of youtube videos on core strengthening.
A strong core leads to a strong and fit body. Happy exercising.
I have pain in my legs its swelling is increasing day by day. I had shown to many specialist's bt its swelling is not decreasing. And my back spinal chord too pains a lot please help me out.
I had accident last year in which my leg bone was broken completely and I have still lost of pain so what can I do
All limbs, joints,knee pains, more right knee to foot even after taking Dr. ortho capsules 2-0-2, oil for 6 months caused by acupuncture treatment for diabetes, kindly advise.
How should you approach pain caused due to sports injuries??
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.