Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Pranacharya Arogyam - GhaziabadYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are inspiring, saved my life, caring, very helpful and prompt. Thank you so much doctor...now without and tension i can fulfill my aunt sexual desires.
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, inspiring and caring. Better answered my query than other doctors who were just giving one line answers without even telling the medicine name to be taken. Thanks a lot Doctor
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are knowledgeable, caring and practical. That what you told is good for health, can cure my headache but what about the girl sir. I always thinks about sir. How can i remove it completely from my mind sir ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and practical. Thank u so much doctor. I'll try these medicines and will let u know if there is any change. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, caring, well-reasoned, inspiring and professional. Thank u so much sir. But these pranacharya syrup or capsule are not gettiing in the markets
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be knowledgeable, practical, very helpful, professional and helped me improve my health. Thanks u so much sir!! yur answer was very helpfull to my heath
Surbhi Bansal Goyal
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are caring, prompt, well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Thank you for your reply doctor. But the problem is that I can't make for workout. But I l focus on my diet.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Ive consulted other doctors and im happy woth the doctors consultation. Thanks lybrate for the help !
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, professional and nurturing. Thnku after reading article on lybrate regarding buscuit consumption can harm memory i got scared
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, prompt, sensible, professional and well-reasoned. Thank you for entire suggestion and not just the jist of it, i appriciate it
Dr. Shashank Agrawal response is very good. He has answered to my every query. I am starting his treatment for 15 days as suggested. I am sure it will help without any side effects.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be prompt, very helpful, knowledgeable, practical and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku so much kindly help me with her cholesterol problem also .she has very low hdl which is good cholestrol
Tips provided by Dr Shashank Agrawal are very effective and useful....I m getting benefit by his prescribed medicines...thank you so much doctor....keep it up doctor...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful. Thanks sir for guidance me and sir i take daily after i see improvement on me so i tell you
Imran Nazim Shaikh
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful. bahot bahot sukriya aap sab ka ke aap logon ne apne kimti waqt se kuch time mere liye nikala thanx to all
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, caring, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and sensible. Thank you very much sir its really helpful for me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and helped me improve my health. I just grateful to u sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be knowledgeable, prompt, sensible and helped me improve my health. I increase 1 inch thankyou sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, well-reasoned and professional. Thank you very much sir.
In summers swimming is wonderful for soothing pitta dosha. Other water-based sports and ice-skating are also good choices. Leisurely evening strolls after the heat of the day is relaxing for both mind and body. An occasional moonlight walk soothing for pitta-ruffled emotions.
Schedule a walk with a friend or co-worker. Ayurveda considers walking a tridoshic exercise: it balances all three doshas without putting excessive strain on your body. It calms the mind and nourishes the senses.
Taking fish and cheese preparations along with alcohol, this is a deadly combination and can easily lead to skin diseases, because fish with milk products like cheese are contraindicated.
Turmeric is widely used in cooking spicy dishes all over the world. But there are several pieces of research, which prove the efficacy of turmeric or haldi in warding off ailments like dementia and reduce the risk of cancer to a great extent. Turmeric has the highest usage in countries like India and Sri Lanka followed by other parts of the planet.
As per the results of the World Alzheimer’s Report, it is found that only about 3.6 percent of South Asians aged above 60 suffer from dementia which is quite lower than 6.4 percent of people in Australia as well as 7.2 percent of people in Western Europe. In similar lines, the World Health Organisation says that the rate of cancer patients is lower in India in stark comparison to the higher rates of more developed countries. If an individual is looking for the benefits of turmeric, he would come across several reasons to add more turmeric to foods on a daily basis.
- Reduces the risk of cardiac problems: Curcumin present in turmeric can have a positive effect on people suffering from high cholesterol. Animal studies opine that it can considerably lower down cholesterol levels as well as prevent building up off LDL or bad cholesterol. Thus, it is a viable means of preventing plaque build-up which in turn may block the arteries and lead to strokes and cardiac arrests.
- Fights inflammatory diseases: The anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric can work as a potential anti-inflammatory medication without causing any unwanted side effects. It is also helpful in treating minor nicks and cuts and it can be administered with warm milk to heal any kind of inflammatory disease inside the body. There has been a study which showed turmeric to be useful in treating pain and disability stemming from osteoarthritis. Turmeric is also found helpful in combatting seasonal flu and viral infections.
- Helps in digestion and supports weight loss: Turmeric stimulates the gall bladder which in turn produces bile. As bile helps in digestion of fat, health experts are of opinion that turmeric improves overall digestion and may also aid in controlling weight. It is useful in treating bloating and excessive gas formation caused by improper digestion.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels: Turmeric plays a crucial role in improving glucose control as well as controlling activities of insulin. It has the potential to bring about a drop in blood sugar levels. So, an individual with high blood sugar should add optimum amounts of turmeric in diet along with diabetes medication to help in reducing the blood sugar levels. But it is important to monitor the sugar levels continually to avoid conditions like hypoglycemia which is characterised by sugar levels dropping lower than required.
In addition to all these, there is a clear indication that turmeric helps in cancer prevention, reducing breast cancer, skin, and pancreatic problems along with multiple myelomas and juvenile leukemia.
The ayurvedic fountain of youth is abhyangha – warm oil massage. Abhyangha pacifies the dry, subtle, and cool qualities of fall. It nourishes the body, calms the mind, relieves dry skin, improves circulation, and maintains the skin’s youthful glow. Abhyangha self-massage is easy to do before showering.
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Rise with the sun. This will be easy to do if you go to bed before 10:00 p.m. Waking up early gives you time to concentrate on your morning ablutions, and to prepare a good, nourishing breakfast. In addition, it gives you time to enjoy the early morning calm of nature.
Massage your hair with pure coconut oil mixed with fresh lemon juice everyday for 10 to 15 days, this ayurveda beauty tip helps in curing dandruff problems.
‘Kidney stones’ is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
- Family history of kidney stones
- Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
- Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid certain foods: You need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Using yoghurt with milk, fish with milk, achar (pickle) with milk, honey with ghee (butter) are some virudha ahara (in competent food) if taken together, they produce a lot of toxins in our body.
Have a good breakfast. Skipping breakfast particularly irritates sadhaka pitta, a subdosha of pitta. An imbalanced sadhaka pitta can result in irritability and unsettled emotions. According to ayurveda, it is recommended that fruits be eaten first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before other breakfast items such as hot cereal.