Types and causes of Diabetes
Diabetes is two types, type 1 and type 2. Diabetes is caused by the low release of insulin in human body and some and endocrinal hormone imbalances in a human body. We treated diabetes and hormone imbalance in our clinic if any person suffers from this diseases they can get treated by us in our clinic. Diabetic and hormone imbalance patients should not stop their medicines without consulting your doctors. if you want the best treatment then you contact us. We give 100 days one hundred percent satisfaction in treatment.
If you wanted really good health then contact us on www.lybrate.com, clinic name is Pyare Lal hormones clinic in Bolivar Ballabgar, Faridabad, Haryana. Thank you!type 2 Diabetes read more
Doctor in Pyare Lal Hormones clinic (1)
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Pyare Lal Hormones clinic (1)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Our family physician personally recommended this Dr Saini. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I took a treatment to lose weight. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it.
The overall cleanliness in the PYARE LAL HORMONES was amazing. I saw R.S. Saini clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. My previous experiences were not so good, but DR. R.S. Saini has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I never get sick, but then last year i started with diabetes. On the very first day he identified my problem.
Suddenly I started experiencing pain in my hand. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my pain in my hand. Dr R.S Saini helped me to get rid og my issue.The PYARE LAL HORMONES is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of peptic ulcers. Thanks to Dr Saini I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I was having sugar problem but I was not getting any solution to it. As one of my friends referred Dr Saini. I consulted him and after few weeks I observed considerable changes in myself. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I was suffering from cough and cold for which I consulted Dr Saini. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He is not just highly qualified but also has years of experience. Also, he gave me some tips to stay healthy. I thank him for provising me the best possible suggestions. I am perfectly fine now.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencingacidity. Then i consulted dr R.S. Saini at PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly.
dr R.S. Saini through his internal medicine treatment healed the problem of Allergic Rhintis. I was suffering very terribly as my problem was growing and growing. I took a treatment at his clinic PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad even the staff was very nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be helped me improve my health. Dear sir it was good but I need sommore clarifications
hello doctor. i m now fine. my thyroid is normal and i m pregnent. thanks again. i will prefer for you more patients....surbhi.
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful. dear sir , i cant open my mouth now open a only one finger ,plz help me
Mr. R.S Saini is very helpful doctor. I m very satisfy my treatment and I m also recommend for all endocrinology patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Its very detailed and informative
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you for your concern
Your patienta surbhi thanks you for throid and infertility treatments. Now she is pregnent .thanks again.
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful. Good
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful. Good answer
My wife and me had sex twice and 2 days later she had pain while urinating. Is that due to sex or some infection in her virgina.
I am 15 years old female and I have started using safi for my skin problem but I take it only one time a day So I want to know whether it give effective result in such situation or not.
Baby girl 8 months old. Having running noes, and cough. Crying a lot. Only drinking milk and no other food. Please advise. Crying too much not able to identify the prob.
My anus is buzzing from last two days. It was itchy and burning sensation from two months. I had colon infection before 3 months. What's the problem now.
विगत छः साल से प्रत्येक वर्ष 15 फरवरी से 15 अप्रैल तक मेरा नाक बंद हो जाता है तत्पश्चात में मुँह से सांस लेती हूँ, जिसके कारण खाँसी सुरु हो जाता है। मैं देवघर बैद्यनाथधाम के सारे एलोपथिक डॉक्टर एवं होमियोपैथिक डॉक्टर से दिखा चुकी हूँ पर राहत नही मिला है, में रात भर सो नही पाती हूँ। कृपया सलाह दें।
My son is 18 years old, height is 5' 7" Any medicine (allopathic/homeopathic/ ayurvedic) or exercise to increase his height.
My granddaughter has got tests done for thyroid. The results show T3 total =1.19 T4 Total =6.00 TSH =8.25 (higher than the reference) All other blood tests are normal she is 19+ (years) has added about 10 kg in one year.
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide.
- Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast.
- Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!