Wilson's Disease Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Maxillofacial Trauma
Liver Problems Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Liver Diseases
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Acute Pancreatitis Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Its very detailed and informative
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be helped me improve my health. Dear sir it was good but I need sommore clarifications
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Mr. R.S Saini is very helpful doctor. I m very satisfy my treatment and I m also recommend for all endocrinology patients.
hello doctor. i m now fine. my thyroid is normal and i m pregnent. thanks again. i will prefer for you more patients....surbhi.
Your patienta surbhi thanks you for throid and infertility treatments. Now she is pregnent .thanks again.
Dr R S Saini
excellent treatment by doctor...thanks doctor.
I was taking doxy tablet for getting rid of frequent urination problem and my last period date was 27 nov and today is6january I tested with a kit, that was positive I am pregnant is there any side effect of doxy.
I had my bleeding last dec. 31 up to jan 5 started from light brown to dark and heavy bright red. I used sanitary pads day and night. I am confused if it is implantation or menstruation. Since I am experiencing nausea.
Hi sir I am Vijay, I am suffering from penis pain, after sex I got penis irritation. Mild headache. Skin irritation. Pls give suggestions.
I have blood in my urine when I go to toilet after raises blood coming 4 to 5 drops or more. And having pain in my stomach. So please help me! And shaking hands in my body When I'm fear. Help me. Give me treatment.
During intercourse cut foreskin (in) in beginning stage, so many days no wish to sex, two or three years ago is normal.
Is ovarian cyst operation will be successful if I operate for removal of that cyst? Is this is a curative disease please explain me all about the ovarian cyst and also about its treatment…
My hairs are been falling I want them to stop them nd increase my hair growth. Nd I also want the fast hair growth .so please help me out.
Sexual problem Sexual weakness Less erection in penis When I entered penis in vagina feeling pain and sperm ejaculates immediately What is the problem and how this problem can be treated Plzz help.
I apply herbal hair oil of imc If I apply this oil daily how many days in a week I shall shampoo my hair with head and shoulders shampoo I am losing hair. Please advice
Two days back I got fever now I am ok light fever I had can I drink beer nd chicken now nd also I hav cold.
My sister age 16, who currently suffering from dengue symptoms ,having platelets 2.5 lakh. She is out of danger or not?
Dear sir. I have a premature ejaculation. I am 26 age man. Next month I am getting marriage. Pls advise some medicine to perform well in sex with my wife.
My hair is thinning because of severe dandruff I consulted a doctor he said alopecia and gave some anti dandruff shampoo like hair regrowth shampoo it doesn't work so please help me to get rid of this hair problem.
My wife is 43 years old and suffering from diabetes mellitus type 2 (Hyperglycemia) for 13 years. She also have some another disease problems including Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol level, Obesity, migraine and Hernia. I want an appropriate advise to overcome these diseases.
Sir meri wife ko sex ka mood nhi hota hai ,mai usko konsi tablet khailaun jisse unka sex ka mood krne lage.
I was getting intimate with my boyfriend we were highly wet. His penis rubbed my clit for about a minute but then removed it. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant? If yes then please suggest a contraceptive pill or another safety measure to prevent pregnancy and also suggest how to take it.
Growth hormone or somatropin is responsible for cell growth as well as reproduction. But insufficient somatropin production by the pituitary gland may result in lack in height. It is mostly caused by a serious brain injury, any prevalent medical condition or might occur as a birth defect.
- Congenital GHD - This form of GHD appears from at the time of birth itself.
- Acquired GHD- GHD can be acquired during later life as a result of trauma, infection, tumor growth within the brain or radiation therapy.
- Idiopathic GHD- Idiopathic GHD is the third, and comparatively worst kind of GHD since it has no treatment.
GHD is mostly permanent, but can also be transient. Read on to know how to detect whether you or your child is suffering from growth hormone deficiency (GHD).
- Restricted height- Compared to other children of your child's age, he/she may be of shorter height, which is a rather conclusive sign to detect somatropin deficiency.
- Chubby and comparatively younger appearance- Your child may have a proportionate body, but if he/she is unnaturally chubby and has a baby-face compared to other children, he/she may be suffering from GHD.
- Late puberty- Your child's puberty maybe later than usual or even not appear at all, depending upon the gravity of the GHD.
- Hypoglycemia and exaggerated jaundice- Low blood sugar is amongst the most primary manifestations of GHD, along with extended duration of jaundice.
- Micro-penis- Micro penis condition is one of the incident signs of GHD, which later escalates to growth deficit as the infant gets older.
- Fatigue- Adults with GHD may experience extreme tiredness throughout the day, with reduced muscle strength.
- Osteoporosis- Osteoporosis, along with bodily deformities, is a common sign in adults with GHD.
- Lipid abnormalities- A test of your lipid profile may reveal abnormalities in LDL cholesterol, insulin resistance, and impaired cardiac functions.
Tests to determine GHD:
- Physical test- A chart is drawn to determine the proportion of height and weight with respect to your age to detect anomalies.
- Hand X-ray- A hand X-ray can determine whether the age of bones are at par with your age.
- MRI-MRI scan can determine the health of your brain and pituitary gland.
- Test for other hormones- Growth Hormone may not be solely responsible for your health condition, so it is important to determine if other hormone levels are all normal.
- Hormone supplements- Hormone supplements like corticosteroids (hydrocortisone or prednisone), Levothyroxine (levoxyl, synthroid, etc), and others work to replenish the deficiency of pituitary hormones.
- Growth hormone injection- GH is injected beneath your skin, to cure GDH. This is a long-term treatment and requires constant monitoring.