Doctors in Naman Skin Care & Shivam Diagnostic Center
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Naman Skin Care & Shivam Diagnostic CenterYour feedback matters!
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
1. Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
2. A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
3. Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
4. Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
5. Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!