Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Kayakalp Global Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
All of sudden I developed this food allergy and didn't know what to do.Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing a allergy treatment under dr Shailender Dhawan was very relaxing.I feel so great after the completion of treatment. His staff at Kayakalp Global Skin Clinic in Faridabad was very nice.
My case was of severe ,allergy, but dr Shailender Dhawan really handled it very nicely. Both him and staff at Kayakalp Global Skin Clinic in Delhi were very helpful.It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.My almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to his perfect advice.
dr Shailender Dhawan is an excellent doctor. He is so smart and identifies the root and cause of problem so quiclkly. I had a great treatment done by him for my problem of acne and pimples at his clinic Kayakalp Global Skin Clinic in Faridabad the clinic staff is very polite.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailender Dhawan to be practical. Namaste Sir, As it is scalp psoriasis and covered by hair, photos may not be clear. I am using yellopathy medicines but recurring. Medicines are being changed. Thanks a lot... Rao
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are practical. Thanks for your reply. I will try haldi with milk and check whether it works. Please mention the name of the ointment or cream which can be helpful.
It's our third visit for my mother's treatment . possitiv results . important in disease .And we r satisfied with the treatment.and nature of Dr .Shailender Dhawan very familiar .Thanks
dr Shailender Dhawan’s caring and understanding attitude makes him my first choice. I was suffering from acne scars then I visited him at Kayakalp Global Skin Clinic in Faridabad
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailender Dhawan to be caring. How to contact this doctor for sending photo of the girl and further discussion. Pls suggest.
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful, professional, helped me improve my health and caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailender Dhawan to be very helpful. Thanks doctor,can patanjali also treat this disease??
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. What is opinion about Arketihal Syrup,It May be Healpful ?
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. It will give me valuable ideas about the disease
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailender Dhawan to be very helpful. I used kayakalp medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailender Dhawan to be caring and knowledgeable. Thanku sir
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are well-reasoned. Good answer very helpful i think
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot for the information
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are knowledgeable and well-reasoned.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailender Dhawan to be knowledgeable. OK
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Dr. Shailender Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
I am 44 year old I have some white patches on my hand and on my back please advice me how can I cure this, or suggest me if it is due to my lack in diet.
Dr. I am 31 years old n I have white spots on my neck n ankle pls give me some cream to apply or anything that help I would like to cure it doctor coz it's been 10 years till now n I can't find way to cure it. Thanks a lot.
Hello sir, I am suffering from PSORIASIS since 12 years. Treatment controls it but after leaving treatment it happens again. Severe itching, increase in winter season, plaque red scaly lesion on ankles are common findings. I genuinely want to know that can it is impossible to cure permanently? And what are the changes that I can make in my life style, diet or others aspect; what should I do? Please help me out to overcome this problem. Your opinion is very important for me. Thank You.
I have few white patches on legs and arms. Also another cosmetic issue I am suffering from is fordyce spots on my lips and genitals. Have seen many allopathic and herbal doctors no sign of improvement for both cases. Lastly I would like to try homeopathy. Can it cure both my these cases. If so how many months might it take to fully get healed. Much appreciated.
Does psoriasis effect penis? I have a mild eruption on the tip of the penis. I am diabetic patient but only diet control and I am psoriatic person.
My Child (boy) ,who is 3 years old has seems a white spot in his neck. It is increasing day by day. What should I do?
Skin condition which is marked by red, itchy and scaly patches is known as Psoriasis. It is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin.
The top five conditions that can damage the condition are listed below:
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Cuts and bruises -If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am suffering from psoriasis since birth. Its on my scalp, armpits, elbow,nails ,stomach ,ears, legs,back. I had gone an Ayurveda seminar they told me to take chirayta and kutki .Can you please tell me how to take them because they told me to put powder in a glass of water overnight for five days continuously and everyday drink that water but that water starts stinking on second day itself. And if you have any other better medicine that would be effective for me please share with me .And can you tell me what to avoid in foods and any other information from your that would benefit me please do share with me.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
I have scalp psoriasis since from 4 years nd because of that I am suffering from heavy hair fall. Now can I try Aayurvedic Medicine.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disorder. Although it is non-contagious, the disease is quite complex. Erythematous plaques with silvery scales appear on skin layers, which basically characterise the disease. This excessive increase of cell division in the basal layer of the skin, results in increased proliferation on skin layers.
The symptoms of psoriasis vary from person to person. Some of the common symptoms of psoriasis are the following:
- Raised, red patches of skin topped with loose, silvery scales, usually on the knees or elbows
- Thick, red patches known as plaques, and dry, silvery scales appearing on the scalp, face, elbows, knees, palms, and soles of the feet.
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Joint swelling, tenderness, and pain
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
Causes of Psoriasis According To Ayurveda
Acharya Charak has described the involvement of vata and kapha in ekkushtha or psoriasis. Accumulation of toxins or ama could also lead to this condition.
- Viruddha Aahar (Opposite diet or contradictory foods) and Mithya Ahara (Improper Diet)
- Excessive intake of yogurt, seafoods, salty foods, black gram and sour foods, spicy foods, fermented foods, maida (fine flour), and bakery products, junk foods and fast foods, refrigerated and cold foods may contribute to psoriasis.
- Mithya Vihara (Improper Lifestyle)
- An irregular lifestyle disrupts the digestive process and creates imbalance in the doshas.
- Adrista Hetu (Unknown Cause)
- Excessive Physical and Mental stress
- Leading a stressful life or too much consumption of alcohol and tobacco can also trigger psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis
Ayurvedic treatment of psoriasis includes counseling, lifestyle management, diet management and ayurvedic external and internal treatment. In the case of scalp psoriasis, shirodhara with proper oils is also a very effective treatment. Treatment may also include stress management, oral Ayurvedic medicines, immunomodulators for immunity, topical treatments, regular follow up appointments and yoga and meditation to relieve mental stress. The blend of natural herbs and elements, which are extremely beneficial for the health and skin. The panchakarma therapy in Ayurveda is strong enough to cure psoriasis effectively. The therapy includes a thorough detoxification of the whole body system and removal of all harmful toxins from body fluids. Thus the main aim is to purify the blood system and restore the digestive system in order to prevent the disease.
It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to adapt to this condition. Regular exercise is also very important. Yogic asanas and pranayam can help to keep the mind and body fit and healthy.
Few precautions for psoriasis patients:
- Psoriasis patients should say no to acidic food products like urad dal, radish, sesame, jaggery etc.
- Patients with psoriasis should practice yoga on a regular basis to prevent the disease.
- Psoriasis patients should not use chemical skin products. Instead, they should use natural cleansers like besan.
- Picking, scratching or peeling of skin should strongly be avoided.
- Usage of cotton clothes is recommended.
Here are some natural Ayurvedic home remedies, which are helpful for psoriasis patients:
- Cover the affected part with a banana leaf to fade the reddish patches.
- Soak 15 sesame seeds overnight in a glass of water and drink it early morning on an empty stomach.
- Consume half a glass of bitter gourd juice in the morning for 5-6 months.
For more information, you can consult a professional Ayurvedic practitioner.