Doctors in Khetarpal Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Vitiligo
Management of Pregnancy Query
Submit a review for Khetarpal HospitalYour feedback matters!
1- Eat 1 green chilly daily in your salad to increase your immunity and also to reduce your weight.
2-Try to sit on floor during your lunch and dinner time.
3- Daily take home made detox water empty stomach.
4-Stop taking heavy or complex protein at night after 7pm.
5-Take 1spoon raw desi ghee in your pulses or chapati or vegetable. It never increase your weight if take in raw form and 1 spoon.
6-Slow eating habits help in weight loss.
We are celebrating 72nd independence day. On this day we got freedom from british government. Many freedom fighters devoted their life for freedom of india, for freedom of indians, so that overall development of every indians can occur.No doubt we have made several progress in every field of life. But every side has two phase so in this case also it is.Many people in india are suffering from different types of mental problem and it is increasing day by day. With changing society and human values it is more likely to be increase in future. In many rural areas people don't consider to consult any professional for many types of psychological and mental issue. And so the number and extent of these type of problems are increasing day by day. There is need to create awareness among the people so that they can enjoy and live their life happily. There are few things which can be follow to make life like heaven. What it requires is slightly change in attitude and approach.
1. Some times let the thing go don't think the topic again and again. Once discuss the topic with your closed ones and then stop thinking on that topic. During your working hour focus on your work, if random thought runs in your mind say to yourself that I will deal with it after office and after office write it down on paper.
2. Control your ego and anger. Many times our ego creates barrier to communicate with people. Think that every one is the creation of same god. Whatever distinction is made, it is made by our society.
3. Make some good friend with whom you can share everything whenever you feel negative/or any problem then talk to that person. It is proven fact that by expressing emotions/feelings 50 percent stress level decreases.
4. Develop some hobby or do some activity which makes you happy. Sometime due to heavy workload we don't live our life at fullest. Working along with other activity is equally important.
5. Give proper respect and care to your elders so that next generation can also take lessions and it creates the bond in society, due to dullness of this types of bond we feel lonliness and suffers from many psychological problem.
6. Listening to music also reduces stress many times.
7. Develop the habit to listen to others also, try to understand the feelings of others whether at work place or at home.
8. Make some plan for vaccation. It increases efficiency.
9. And the most important is your diet. As healthy mind lives in healthy body. Don't skip meals, take fruits, green vegetables, sprouts, multifiberous food materials, juice, curd, dark chocolates is good during the phase of depression many prople get relieves from this.
So by changing our life style we can change ourself and can live and enjoy every single moment in life. Make some changes in yourself and society before 73rd independence day.
Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant. I did transvaginal scan on my 6th week and the heart rate of fetus is 130bpm. Till now I feel nothing in my stomach and except breast tenderness I have no symptoms till now. Is this normal? When can I feel baby's heart beat in my stomach?
Sir, My sugar levels are mostly low inspite of eating well. Is there any medicine in Ayurveda for hypoglycemia. Answer only from Ayurvedic practitioner is required.
I am suffering from a fungal infection from past two years, now the situation is worse, it is too irritation, so kindly suggest any medicine.
Two kidneys are present on either side of the spine, above the waist. The kidneys perform important functions of cleansing the blood, controlling blood pressure and maintaining salt and mineral balances. Kidney related issues are to be treated as soon as they occur as failing to do so might lead to kidney failure, which is a serious condition.
Ayurvedic approach for treating kidney related problems
Each type of medical treatment has their distinctive approaches towards such treatment and so does Ayurvedic care. The weak body is toned up in a natural way in the first stage. The second stage is the prevention of diseases using natural remedies and the final stage is treatment through ayurvedic care.
Causes for kidney related issues and Ayurvedic care for such issues
The causes for kidney related issues are toxins, anatomical abnormalities, abiotic stress, mental imbalance, the easy entrance of microvita, and side effects of various allopathic medicines. One major reason for kidney related problems is the side effects of modern medicines or over dosage of allopathic medication. On the contrary, the medication system of Ayurveda effectively treats all the issues in a natural way without imposing ill-effects to the human body.
When to seek Ayurvedic care?
A few symptoms, the occurrence of which indicates that you should consult a doctor for checking of kidney related issues are nausea, weakness, ankle swelling, vomiting and shortness of breath. A few other symptoms are high blood pressure or urea and decreased hemoglobin. If these symptoms are due to kidney related problems, Ayurveda cure for kidney related issues is one of the best options for recovery.
Prevention of kidney failure- Ayurveda treatment to avoid dialysis
"Prevention is better than cure." If kidney problems arise, it is best to take preventive measures to avoid kidney failure. A few things that help in preventing kidney failure are controlling blood pressure, controlling blood sugar and improving breathing pattern. Diet plays a major role in preventing kidney failure. Ayurveda approach insists the change of acidic diet to an alkaline one. Diabetes and blood sugar can also lead to kidney failure. According to Ayurveda, natural remedies are available to treat chronic kidney failure patients. Dialysis can be avoided and the kidney functions can be restored with the help of a few herbal remedies in the Ayurveda approach. The level of creatinine and urea are controlled effectively by Ayurveda treatment
Recovery using Ayurveda care for kidney failure patients
Kidney damage for a period of 3 months or more is known as chronic kidney failure. The treatment of underlying cause, treatment of damaged kidneys and treatment of dhatus (body tissues) which makes up the kidneys are done in the case of Ayurvedic care. The kidneys are made up of "Rakta" and "Meda" and treating these two will lead to recovery. The benefits of using Ayurvedic medications for kidney related issues are plenty. The kidney damage is recovered, the risk of death can be reduced to a significant extent and frequency of dialysis can be minimized effectively.
A number of factors, such as physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems can cause sexual problems. Relationship concerns where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
1. Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile, which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Sesame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of specific problem
OTC or advertisement products are general products, which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
2. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
3. Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following childbirth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strengthen the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
4. Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Vasant Kusumakar Ras, Shilajit and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
Gallstones are small stones that form in the gallbladder as a result of the deposits caused by the bile, a type of digestive fluid. Actually, the gallbladder stores bile and releases it into the duodenum (part of the small intestine) for the digestion of fats. However, when the gallbladder is unable to release the bile properly, the bile deposits start building up and manifest in the form of stones. These stones vary in size, ranging from tiny sand-like grains to big golf ball-like stones.
Symptoms of gallstones: Many times, individuals have stones in their gallbladder and yet they do not experience any discomfort. These stones are very small in size and therefore, do not cause trouble. This is why they are called silent stones and for such individuals, treatment is not needed. But if an individual experiences discomfort, it is a signal for treatment. The signals come in the form of specific symptoms such as pain in the upper right side of the abdomen, pain between the shoulder blades, nausea, vomiting, fever, and even jaundice.
Causes of gallstones: Gallstones may result due to common. Excess bilirubin produced by the liver causes hard, dark brown stones called pigment gallstones. Even when the gallbladder cannot empty the bile, stones are formed due to the concentration of bile.
Treatment: Once gallstones are detected through a CT scan or ultrasound, the doctor begins the course of treatment. Gallstones can be removed only through surgery. In surgery, the gallbladder is removed to help the bile flow directly into the duodenum from the liver. This surgery is called cholecystectomy and it is a safe procedure. The removal of gallbladder does not affect the digestive system in any way.
Prevention: Gallstones can form in any individual’s gallbladder but some people are more susceptible to the condition. Such individuals include women over 40, those who lead a sedentary lifestyle, obese/overweight individuals, and those with a family history of gallstones. Therefore, such people should be aware of the risk they face. If such individuals report any symptoms related to gallbladder stones, they should get it diagnosed immediately. Apart from this, one should also keep a check on the diet. A high-fat or high-cholesterol diet should be replaced with a high-fiber diet and one should also take meals on time. Not eating anything for long hours and fasting increases the risk of gallstones. Regular exercise also helps in this matter. Last but not the least, one should drink plenty of water as it regulates the functioning of the liver and prevents the formation of stones. Gallstones are a common disorder but they cause difficulties for the patient and hence, one should get it treated on time. If surgery is recommended, one should not delay it and get it done as soon as possible. Delay only aggravates the problem.
A heart attack and Cardiac Arrest may sound like terms that have the same medical meaning. They are not. While a heart attack occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked, a cardiac arrest occurs when the heart stops to beat. You might want to know the causes behind the conditions and the symptoms and signs that one may experience. Read on to know about them.
What is a heart attack and what is a cardiac arrest?
When the flow of blood towards the heart gets blocked, a heart attack occurs. This may be due to a clot in the arteries or plaque buildup on the walls of the arteries. A sudden cardiac arrest occurs when the affected individual's heart malfunctions as well as it stops to beat all of a sudden.
Thus, it is evident that heart attack is actually a circulation problem whereas cardiac arrest is an electrical problem. During a heart attack, blood rich in oxygen is not allowed to reach a particular part of the heart because of a blocked artery. If quick treatment is not done for reopening the blocked artery, then that specific section of the heart which receives nourishment from that artery tends to die.
In cardiac arrest, as the heart stops beating unexpectedly, so organs like brain, lungs, etc. also stop receiving blood. It results in a sudden fall in blood pressure as well as the circulatory system tends to collapse. Usually, the affected individual loses consciousness because the flow of blood to the brain decreases. Death might follow if emergency treatment is not carried out immediately.
Quite like the conditions are different, the symptoms are also different. Here are some of the most common symptoms of both heart attack and sudden cardiac arrest. It will assist you in understanding that both these health issues are different.
Symptoms of a heart attack:
Pressure or pain in abdomen or chest, trouble breathing, sweating, dizziness, chest tightening feeling, pain that spreads to arm or jaw, losing unconsciousness, heart palpitation, etc. are some of the basic signs. According to studies, nearly one-thirds of the heart attack patients do not undergo chest pain during heart attacks.
Particularly women experience atypical symptoms other than the ones that are mentioned above. Few of them include gastric pain, vomiting, nausea, breathing problem without any chest pain, getting unconscious, etc.
Symptoms of Cardiac Arrest:
Collapse, dizziness, trouble in breathing, chest pain, blue discoloration of face, etc. are the most common sudden cardiac arrest's signs. A huge number of people who experience cardiac arrest do not experience any symptoms at all.
Though both heart attack and cardiac arrest are linked to each other some way or the other, yet they are different. However, both the conditions need immediate medical assistance, an absence of which may prove fatal.