Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet JunejaYour feedback matters!
Hi I had abortion pill as described by doctor three days back I am still bleeding and I am having right abdominal pain Let me know if this symptom is normal or not.
I am piyasha n I am 33 years old unmarried. M going through irregular periods. I did DNC once 2years ago again I am suffering from d same wat should I do!
My friend is 16 years old. She had done oral sex with her BF. Now she is afraid that she would become pregnant because her BF inserted his finger in her vagina after masturbation. Tell me whether she will become pregnant or is there any other remedy?
Sir/mam, I am having abnormal periods and it's been 2 months that I am not having it. But I am not having all the symptoms of PCOs because I don't have more growth of hair, not acne and others but as I am having thyroid it may be because of that I am gaining weight and having mood swings. What should I do I am very much concerned about it I have get my thyroid checked but it's not even that much it's till the margin. Kindly let me know what should I do?
About two days ago I saw a red bump developing on the outside of my vagina lip, then within the next day it got much bigger and harder, then this morning I wake up and the bump has gotten semi smaller and softer almost feeling like a blister- then at school it ended up popping I guess and oozing. Please advise.
Before starting out for a walk, relax and take a deep breath and fill your lungs with fresh air which will move them into their most efficient position. After you exhale, maintain the chest in this position with shoulders down and slightly back throughout the walk.
Hard lump under skin on vagina lip. No head. Burning since 2 days. Recently had an vagina infection and was on medication. Is the lump sign of something serious?
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hiding and shying away from your feelings is not good for your health, both emotional and physiological and it may result in psychological imbalances as well. Many people are scared of having sex either because of the pain or simply because of the after effects of having unprotected sexual intercourse.
First time is always special. Instead of trying complicated sex positions which might ruin your experience, go for these 4 simple sex styles to ensure a beautiful time spent with your partner.
- Doggy Style: It is a position in which the woman bends on her elbows keeping her legs tightly closed. The man is at the back of her making it comfortable having anal sex. With this position, you can also have vaginal sex with your partner.
- Magic Bullet: It is a position in which the woman lies on the bed with legs up in the air. The man holds her legs and kneels down behind her. This is one of the easiest style for first timers.
- Reverse cowgirl: It is a sort of cross between doggy style and classic women*on*top position. This is a position in which the man lies flat on the bed and the woman is on the top of the man with her back facing the man. She leans forward while the man penetrates into her vagina or the anus, from behind.
- 69: It is a position in which the couple align themselves in such a way that their mouths are near to the other's genitals. This particular position allows for great oral sex. Sexual stimulations are high in this position, but sometimes it can distract people whose focus is just on their own pleasure. This position is best fitted for partners having similar heights.
So, get rid of all the shyness and give all your emotions and excitement a direction. Give it a chance and take your relation to a higher level, making it stronger.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 24 year old girl. My breasts are looking too large. Wearing shall is not comfortable for me. So please suggest any other solution for freely doing my work.
I am 28 years old unmarried female was pregnant of 6 weeks and had done successful my medical abortion using misoprostol on 15 September 2017. After that I had done unprotected sex with my partner on 6th or 7th day after abortion procedure was completed during this I was bleeding which last for 2 weeks i.e till 29 September 2017 I was bleeding. Now I am worried that again I got pregnant by unprotected sex or not. To confirm that I had done pregnancy test using prega news on 4th October 2017 whose result was negative and again I had repeated the UPT on 11th October 2017 and the result was again negative. But I don't no why I am feeling that I am pregnant. Now I am very much in stress and confused what to do. Is there chance to get again pregnant in between above mentioned period because of unprotected sex. As I discussed above that I had done pregnancy test twice after 15-20 days of having unprotected sex in interval of every 7 days and the result was coming negative till today's what that mean? Is that confirm that I am not get pregnant right now and I did not need to worry about pregnancy or what please clarify in detail. I am very much depressed. Please reply answer as soon as possible.
2) boost calcium and vitamin d. That means three to four 8-ounce servings of low-fat dairy every day. If you are lactose-intolerant, try hard cheese, yogurt, canned salmon, broccoli, and legumes and fortified products like orange juice. Take 1, 000 to 1, 500 milligrams of calcium daily if you are not getting adequate calcium in your diet.
3) eat more fruits, veggies, whole grains, and legumes. These will give you plenty of disease-fighting antioxidants, more fiber, and less sodium.
Get enough fiber. Legumes, whole-wheat pasta, whole grain cereals, and breads, oatmeal, brown rice, popcorn, and fresh fruits and vegetables all are high in fiber.
4) eat the right proteins. Get a balance of lean protein (like skinless chicken), fatty fish like salmon (with omega-3 fats), and vegetable protein.
5) enjoy a vegetarian meal a few times a week. A plant-based diet can be low-calorie and dense in vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting antioxidants.
6) cut salt intake. Too much salt is linked to high blood pressure.
7) choose fats wisely. And keep them to a minimum. Avoid trans and saturated fats, like those found in butter, some processed foods, grain-based desserts and dairy desserts, stick margarine, fried foods, snack foods, cheese, pizza, processed meats, donuts, some fast foods and frozen foods, for example" good fats" include many vegetable oils like extra virgin olive oil and canola oil, nuts and seeds, avocado and fish, such as salmon and tuna.
8) curb the sweets. Limit sugary beverages, grain-based desserts, sugars, sweetened dairy products, and other sweets; they can be loaded with calories and have little nutrition.