Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Eye Itching
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Submit a review for Delhi ENT Multispeciality Hospital And Resarch CentreYour feedback matters!
mere panis vein kamJor Hai Aur Hamara virya Patla hai. Iska kya Karan hai. Ye esa kyu hota hai. Aur how can increase it
Maine first time sex keya tha 2 din ho gye h weakness feel ho rhi h pet me bahut dar h pure body pain h vomit feel ho rhi h humne condom use kiya tha.
I am 25 years old female suffering from runny nose & constant sneezing 24*7 almost everyday accompanied by watery eyes. Watery discharge comes out of my nose almost all the time & If I touch my nose I start sneezing. It's very irritating to live with this condition 24*7.I am unable to concentrate on anything. I also had sinus problem beforehand & also has allergy from dust. I have been suffering from this problem since 4-5 weeks, precisely since the advent of monsoon. I think the monsoon is what triggers this problem in me. I had the similar problem last years during the monsoon. Please help me with this & suggest me some remedies for it.
I have to go for toilet to pass urine as many as minimum 5 times during night. I am facing this problem from long time, it doesn't usually throughout d 7 days in week, whenever I am out f my space I feel as normal as any other person, people r saying dat may b I am suffering 4m sugar but I hav no history of diabetes in mah family and my lifestyle is also not bad in terms of food intake n I also go 2gym 4m d last 1 month.
Sir I believe I have initial stage of piles. I am using SITCOM cream and Tablet from past 2 days but not feeling any positive result. What should I do?
I am 33 Year old male, I have been taking testosterone injections since 2015 under medical supervision. I know it also affects your bowel movement. For the past 1 year I am suffering from constipation and acidity problem. My stool is soft but in between there are small stone like stool which needs to be removed manually because of this I feel ashamed of visiting any doctor, I have tried few medicines and ayurvedic ones also like kayamchuran and isabgol husk as well but it did not help. What ever I eat it does not stay in my stomach for more than 30 to 45 minutes normally because of all this I avoid eating junk as much as possible still it didn improve.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies. In case of severe gum disease, you should visit the dentist.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.