Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Eye Itching
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Submit a review for Delhi ENT Multispeciality Hospital And Resarch CentreYour feedback matters!
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Hi, Please find attached all the medical reports. And her symptoms started in 2012, she was not able to digest anything before evening, if she ate anything it used to result in loose motions. This problem lasted for 1.5 years, after that problem cured then her legs started becoming weak and she started loosing her balance, she was not able to walk without support. She was undergoing an ayurvedic treatment in small (uttar pradesh) one day she was feeling all right and was able to walk for around 3 km but next day when she woke up again she was in same condition as earlier and that treatment didn't helped later. It increased gradually then it started affecting her arms as well. Then she took some ayurvedic treatment in delhi. It cured the problem with hands, there was also some improvement in legs, but after some time that treatment was not able to cure more and later on she went again in the same condition as earlier but her hands are fine now. She has no pain in any body part, or any problem with vision though she wears spectacles for many years now. No diabetes, no blood pressure problem and no thyroid problem. We consulted some neurologists. They stress on possibilities of either Ms. or NMO spectrum disorder. Please tell me about the possible treatment and the duration as well.
I have strong urge to pass stool after lunch. I am suffering from this problem for around 1.5 year. And I can see mucus in my stool which I have to go after lunch. Can you help?
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I checked my hiv and std status 2 days after I had a protected sex with a massage lady. The results was clean. But for confirmation of the status within how many days I need to recheck? The problem is its my first time sex with a massage lady. I feel really guilty over this issue. So can't evn concentrate on anything. I need to recheck and to know about the status once more. For that when I need to go for the test. Please give a reply.
Homeopathy is ideal for all ages for most of ailments acting a better substitute for antibiotics, anti allergic other kinds of medicine. Today most common problem especially in children is cold ; cough which is due to lack of immunity to fight against infections in our surroundings.
Homoeopathy acts as a best source of medicine to boost immunity fight against infections.
Homoeopathy also offers treatment in all allergic, acute long lasting chronic diseases by improving immunity.
There's a time and a place for myths - but not when talking about penis size. Just as it's important to get straight-shooting facts when locating information on penis health, so does a guy need to shoot down any myths about penis size that may come his way.
Why? Well, because society places such a disproportionate emphasis on penis size - and it does so generally for reasons that are based more on myths than on reality. As long as guys go on thinking that it takes 7 or 8 massive inches to provide proper satisfaction to a partner, they're going to have disappointment, potential penis problems and lowered self-esteem.
With that in mind, let's look at common penis size myths.
1. The average penis is six inches long. For many years, this was accepted as a fact, but some more recent studies indicate that an erect penis is more likely to be about 5.1" inches long. That means that many guys who are perfectly normal have thought they were "substandard" for not being the erroneously-reported 6" average - let along the sought-after 7" or more.
2. Women crave a man with a long penis. In fact, surveys indicate that, if size is all a person is looking at, most women (about 90%) are more interested in penile width than length. More importantly, about 85% of women report being perfectly satisfied with their current partner's endowment. (Interestingly enough, usually only between 40 and 55% of men say they are satisfied with their own penis size.)
3. Even if they don't crave it, women still PREFER a longer penis. In fact, for many women an above-average penis can be problematic. While the vagina can stretch to accommodate a surprising range of sizes, it doesn't necessarily do so without some pain. A woman who dates a man with an especially big penis may find that it can take many attempts to achieve proper penetration - and many more to achieve painless penetration.
4. Gay men are better endowed than straight men. This myth gained some scientific currency due to a 1999 retrospective study that did find gay men, on average, had larger equipment. However, that study looked at data that was fifty years old. More importantly, the data was entirely self-reported - which brings into question its validity. At this point, there is no reason to suggest that sexual preference impacts penis size.
5. Hand size correlates with penis size. Sorry, but tiny hands do not mean a tiny penis - or vice versa. Neither does foot size. Yes, in some cases a man with a large hand or foot will have a large penis, but he's equally likely to have a moderate or small one. And the same is true in reverse for a man with small hands and a small penis. Simply more myths.
6. A guy with a small penis is more likely to be faithful. There aren't really valid studies to support this myth. One study (not especially valid) found that men with a large penis were more likely to cheat on their partners, which makes it easy to infer therefore that a man with a small penis will be faithful. But there really is nothing to suggest that penis size and fidelity are correlated.
Penis size myths need to be debunked so men can get on with more important and fruitful things - such as seeing to their penis health. One excellent way to maintain penis care is via the daily application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Many men will benefit from a crème that contains two key ingredients: L arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that plays a crucial role in allowing penile blood vessels to more open and receptive to increased blood flow. The latter is a neuroprotective ingredient. If a man fears loss of sensation in his penis from rough handling, L-carnitine can help to protect from loss of penis sensitivity.
Can I take Ursodiol to dilute gallstones 11 mm. I am not feeling any pain/discomfort in stomach and came to know about gallstones when I had gone for annual health check up and done USG. I am vegetarian but seven years back I had cholesterol because of too much consumption of Ghee/sugar i.e. Only for two months just to gain weight. And a yellow line of xanthelasma (burned thru laser but under eye scar is still there) seen below lower eyelid and doctor asked for lipid profile. Since than I had stopped taking oily/fatty things and outside food. I am maintaining my diet which is full of oats / veg / Dal/ beans / fruits / one glass warm cow's milk at bed time. Please help me as I don't want to go for surgery.
I have kidney stones. It happens to me say every 2 to 3 years. Currently I am using mixture of olive oil with lemon, apple cider vinegar with honey and water and few other remedies to pass them out. My question is: How do I know what kind of kidney stone my body is developing so that I can make changes in my diet accordingly. Appreciate your help.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
I tested hiv (anti body and anti gen) 1 month 1.5 month 3 month 4 month 4.5 month and last 7 month (result all test negative) I am now secure or not?
What should be the time gapping for masturbate. Is it right or not. How it affects on our health and body.
Sir, muje last 4-5 se kabhibi night fall naji huwa our mere life me sirf 5-6 bar hi huwa hai kya me apne apko kamjor hoon aisa lagta hai krupaya night fall ho ya na hona achi baat hai ya nahi.
Hello doctor my husband n me do the sex twice in a week my marriage is 2 years old but intercourse is for very short period he lasts for maximum 2 minutes even his dick is small in size may be 4.5 inches and very thin because he is very thin pls suggest something so that our intercourse duration can increase and his dick size can be increase and become more harder and thickest pls doctor help sometimes I feel to go for another option like callboy or gigolo it's really tough to be unsatisfied.
I'm having a dry throat since last 10 days. No other symptoms, no pain, just dry throat. Dryness eases whenever I have water and arises after 30 min-1 hour of last water intake.
Headache or cephalgia, though is not a serious disease, but the condition has become a part of our daily life for most most of us. Homeopathy form of medicine classifies the headache into two major types i.e. primary headache and secondary headache. Sinusitis, excessive stress and strain to spinal cord or neck due to improper posturing are the major cause for primary headaches.
Secondary headaches are just the warning signal of any other serious pathological disease condition in our body. It might be because of any trauma in head, craniotomy surgeries, and compression of nerve endings because of growing tumour in neck or brain.
Homeopathy is an ancient form of medicine which identifies the exact cause of headache for the person and treats accordingly. Thus, the treatment modalities change from one individual to the other.
Homeopathic medicines for headache:
Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Nux vomica, Bryonia, Gelsemium, iris, Sanguinaria and spigelia are the commonly used homeopathic medicine to treat any type of headache even if it is migraine.
Homeopathy also advices certain self care remedies to relieve headache
- Exercises and massage: Doing exercises and massages improve the circulation and thereby relieve the headache.
- Proper posturing: Identify the postures that causes excessive muscle contraction and strain to the neck and spinal cord. Maintaining good posture helps in relieving headache because of muscle contractions.
- Rest: Headache indicates that your body is lacking adequate rest. Relax and sleep to relieve headache is the best natural way to calm your body from stress.
- Eat small frequent meals: Headache sometimes may also occur as a result of low glucose level so split your meals and have as small frequent feeds. Include foods such as spinach, olive oil and tofu or pumpkin seeds for person who get headache as a result of hypoglycaemic effect.
- Cold compress: Applying ice pack over your forehead helps in relieving the nagging type of headache.
- Stay hydrated : Dehydration is the main cause of headache so have frequent sips of water to maintain the hydration status. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.