Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajpal Srivastav
Submit a review for Dr. Rajpal SrivastavYour feedback matters!
Take care of your body. Be conscious about what you eat and drink. Learn to listen to your body. Make sure you consume foods that will help your physical, mental and emotional being. You can seek professional guidance. Also, the internet offers a myriad of trusted information. Pray and exercise as well.
Develop meaningful relationships. It is extremely beneficial for you to cultivate three key relationships, one with a person who is older and wiser than you - someone you can trust and enjoy listening to and learning from, then build a friendship with a person of your own age that you can relate to, and also find a mentor that is younger than you to get new perspectives. Having these three types of relationships will provide you with a healthy support system.
Have an attitude of gratitude. Being grateful can have a positive impact in your life and in the life of those around you. There are three areas that benefit you from being grateful: your attitude, health and relationships. Gratitude can help you overcome challenges and suffering. The positive thinking produced by your gratitude has proven health benefits like reducing stress levels, strengthening your immune system, combating depression and it also helps you cope better with adversities in life. Additionally, as humans, we are naturally social and interacting and communicating with others is vital; when you show your genuine gratitude to people you care about, you will create a stronger bond and will thrive together.
Hello team of ent doctors I am using iic oticon hearing aid is there any medicine launching for hearing loss plss suggestions always humiliate in frontvof people with hearing aid.
My hearing power and my remembering power very low, I want to increase it, for that what I have to do?
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.