Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GargYour feedback matters!
My son is 5+ year. His weight is 13+kg. (d.o.b=1-11-11. He is very much active also. His daily routine diet is. Morning m 9: 30=fruit break Then 11 am=1butter paratha, sabji 2: 15 pm =1 glass milk 3: 30 pm= 2 butter chapati, sabji 7: 30 pm= snacks (biscuit, chips etc) 10:15 pm=2 chapati, sabji.ya (1 chapati, rice+sabji/dal) ***but usky sath k aur baccho k according bahut jada patla hai. Kya y diet usky liy thik hai. I am very worried about him or agr koi supplement hai to please btaye. Or 5 + bachhay ka Kya wait hona chahiye.
He has started his 6th month today so wat food we need to start with him as he is on only feeding and powder milk?
My son is 15 months old. He has got 3-4 teeth. and few are about to come. When is a good time to start with brushing? Also he still isn't standing or walking on his own. But he does stand up holding sofa, chair n also walks holding them. A few doc said its OK up to 18 months. So should we wait for few months or see a physio? As 3-4 docs v consulted said a strict NO for walker.
My daughter had met with an accident at the age five had injured in righ side forehead, now she is nine years old, scar is now more visible looking odd, kindly suggest a remedy for this? Is plastic surgery is advisable?
We have a 4 years old son, on the time of delivery he was born delayed and he was suffered from blood clots back side of skull and synopsis. He was admitted in the hospital for 13 days. Now he is getting sufficient food e. G. Roti, vegetable, milk fruits. At the time of that he just through it and run away but he is running or playing all the day, we don't know where he get the energy. Another thing he has become a very short temper if we are preventing to him for do any thing he sought loudly crying and throw what he has in hand or found nearby on us. After 4 years still he is not having proper voice or communicate with us except mammi x papa, dada, dadi, uncle or common words. We had visited to pediatrics for consulting, he was just said" he is all right and no need to worry some child may have late communicate" We are much worried about him and his future as he is not taking proper food as well as his voice problem. Please suggest what we can do? Is there any problem?
Hlo doctor. Mera baby aj 11 din ka ho gya h or jb b m usko apna feed krwati hu to wo patli pani jesi potty kr deta h din m 20 bar potty kr deta h or jb m usko cow ka milk deti hu pine k ly to thik krta h potty. M ky kru. please kuch btaye. Uska weight jb wo hua tha tb 2.750s tha or ab 2.500 ho gya h.
Scabies is a contagious disease that is caused by small insects called mites, primarily the ‘human itch mite’. Small blisters are formed along the trail where the mites lay the eggs. You may experience symptoms of intense itching at night. The usual spots where scabies usually tend to develop are the fingers, armpits, elbows and the inner thighs.
This disease can spread by touch; sharing toiletries or sleeping with an infected person all contribute to the spread of this disease. The eggs and the feces of the mites in the burrows of the skin are what cause the itching in scabies. The eggs and the feces usually trigger allergic reactions on the skin.
The various homeopathic treatments for scabies are:
1. Carbo-veg: This remedy is effective when you experience dry abrupt eruptions on the body. Symptoms of itching tend to aggravate at night, especially during undressing. There is usually a smelly discharge from the infected areas.
2. Arsenic album: This remedy is used to treat scabies eruptions which appear on the bends of the knees. The burning and itching sensations tend to worsen at night.
3. Causticum: This is used to treat symptoms of scabies which include wet pustules with foul smelling pus. In this case, the skin develops a yellowish hue along with the presence of warts. Coughing and sneezing can lead to involuntary urination.
4. Hepar sulph: Hepar sulph is used when symptoms of crusty pustules develop on the hands, folds of the skin and the feet. The skin becomes sensitive to cold weather and the pustules have a cheese like discharge.
5. Lycopodium: Lycopodium is used to treat symptoms of scabies that occur on the genitals, scalp and the abdomen. Exposure to anything warm can aggravate the condition and intensify the itching. The pustules are moist and yellowish brown in color. The itching usually subsides if the skin comes in contact with anything cold.