Doctors in Kailash Deepak Memorial Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Depression
Submit a review for Kailash Deepak Memorial HospitalYour feedback matters!
I would like to increase my sperm count. I am married man and according to lab test I have only 22% active sperm only.
I feel intense back pain while seating from lying position. It did not happen when I do it little oblique toward Rt or left. What can be possible reason. Kindly explain treatment modality. Can it be PIVD?
My brother has got a problem with his penis foreskin. He can't pull back his foreskin. Is there any topical medication for the same?
I am 24 years old and have pcos. I had irregular periods thus was under treatment for 6 months for pcos. I do exercise regularly. I had not been using medicines since november. I got periods twice in december. I am planning to have a baby. Do I need to worry about it?
I am suffering from skin itching in my buttocks for last two years. It subsides for few days and again comes back. Kindly suggest to cure the sane permanently.
Hi, Yesterday I had BP hike and I go for the test and all that and reports shows control so please suggest me what should I do in future.
My 16 days old baby experiencing stomach upset, frequent episode of potty and vomiting. Please help.
I had fair complexion earlier. Now it's a bit dark due to facial maybe. Is there any cream or something to remove facial hair n improve complexion?
Epilepsy is a neurological disease which is characterised by recurring epileptic seizures. These seizures can be brief or can persist for prolonged periods. Vigorous episodes which last long can result in physical injuries such as broken bones. Mention that 6th February is International epilepsy day.
Causes of Epilepsy
The cause of this condition isn’t very evident; however, most medical practitioners attribute epileptic seizures to brain injury, tumours, infections in the brain or birth defects. Some doctors believe that epilepsy is caused due to genetic mutations and is an outcome of abnormal activity of cells in the brain. Other causes for this condition can be alcohol or narcotics withdrawal and electrolyte problems.
- Repeated seizures
- Impaired memory
- Bouts of fainting
- Short spans of blackout
- Sudden bouts of blinking and chewing
- Inappropriate repetitive movements
Types of Seizures
A seizure, also known as fit, is usually a brief episode characterised by uncontrollable jerking movement and loss of awareness due to abnormal neuronal activity in your brain. A collective occurrence of these seizures causes epilepsy.
There are three types of seizures an epileptic person usually encounters.
- Idiopathic: This kind of seizure has no apparent cause
- Cryptogenic: The doctors believe that there is a cause for the seizure but cannot detect it
- Symptomatic: These seizures occur due to a reason.
- Medication: Medication is the most common treatment in case of epilepsy. Drugs taken on a regular basis can stop the seizure partially. But in very severe cases, they seem to have no effect at all.
- Surgery: For symptomatic seizures which are caused due to abnormal brain function, surgery can be a way to get rid of seizures. In some minor cases, nerve stimulation in the brain and special diets can be prescribed to control the epileptic seizures.
Five facts about epilepsy you need to know:
- Epilepsy is not psychosis or madness and can be treated easily
- Popular celebraties with epilepsy include Aristotle, Alfred Nobel, Alexander the great, Sir Isaacs Newton, Martin Luther and Julius Caesar etc.
- Woman with epilepsy can have a normal pregnancy
- Newer medicines for epilepsy are effective and very safe
- Surgery can cure epilepsy in some patients.