Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anu MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 26. From outside I am physically fit. But I feel sometime that I get tired from inside. Why is this. And there is always a pain in my neck and shoulder.
I was lifting a brick (normal mud brick) for my weight lifting training. Recently I faced pain in my little finger especially when I was writing. So I consulted a orthopaedic, he said that the ulnar nerve was moving back and touching the bone and this being the reason for my pain. He also said it cannot be recovered naturally and if it goes worse then surgery is needed, till then need to stay like now avoiding the pressure and changing some posture. I am very much worried. Please tell me is there any way to correct this and If I leave lifting weights does it get recovered within some time frame? Can it come to normal permanently?
Hi My dad had a severe heart attack on 2014. During those times our cardio doctor suggested that due to severe attack my dad's creatinine and urea level highly increased so that bypass and angioplasty can't be done. We are taking tablets since 8 months. But now my dad is telling that he feels good, he daily goes for a walk about 30 minutes. I just need to know is walking good for his health and walking for long distances will make his heart to function good?
I am 23 years old and I have ACL tear in my right knee of grade 1 what should I do, go for surgery or it will heal with time.
I am 22 years old and having the extreme hair fall since past 2-3 months.in a day around 100 to 200 strands come out from the root. I really get depressed by seeing this. And want some solution to stop the hair fall instantly. So please suggest what should I do.
I am 22 years old girl. I had sex 2 weeks ago. All of sudden am having a vaginal itching ,with no irritation ,no vaginal discharge, no burning sensation. I hav the tingling sensation all over my labia major, vulva region, with a urgent sensation to urinate.
My brother is very weakness, I don't know, what reason, he is so sadly. To suggestions me, what can I do.?
My father 73 yrs. Old. Due to severe fever & loose motion, we consult a doctor, he advised that my father gets septicemia & due to taking Tonact 10 & ramistar 5 previously so he advised to admit in hospital. In blood test report wbc 13200, creatine 1.6 & ESR 45. Now he is felling better, no any prob. Feel from heart site, but doctor advice to do ECHO & ANGIOGRAPHY. So, what can I do? I can't understand both test are really need or for business purpose? If we agree for ECHO, & result would be negative, then also ANGIOGRAPHY required? Pls help?
Frequently I am getting neck pain. How to get rid of this problem and what are the precautions to take?
Hi I am 25 year old girl. I am facing lots of hair loss problem. I consulted somedoctors but didn't get positive result.
From last 2 months my friend has severe back pain due to that back pain he is not able to walk and also headache.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.