Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anu Mishra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anu MishraYour feedback matters!
6 months earlier my hormonal profile was fsh 3.7 and lh 24 now after 6 months it is fsh 6.89 and lh 28 is my condition improving or worsening.
I am suffering from fever for last 5 days. But there is no improvement in my health. I have tested my blood too. But the report is normal. So tell me what to do in this type of situation?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.
Heath tip - Neuropathy
Neuropathy is a condition where high levels of glucose in the blood can lead to nerve damage and poor circulation. When circulation gets affected blood doesn't move around the body as well as it should. Cuts and grazes will not heal easily and the person may experience pain and and cramps in the legs. And it might develop as atherosclerosis an inflammatory disease that causes thickening of the blood vessels neuropathy is of three types they are
A. Sensory neuropathy which affects the nerves carrying information around the body from the bones skin and muscles to the brain.
B. Motor neuropathy which damages the nerves that send information about movement
C. Autonomic neuropathy which affects functions that happen automatically such as sweating and can lead to dry skin by way of reduced moisture
I am 20 year old and my hairs are going white very fast. Is there any kind of solution to doing them naturally black again?
Right overy of my wife was removed in 2006 Of late she suffers from heavy and continual bleeding. TVS USG reveals that multiple tumors of small size have been created in left ovary as well asuterus. Is removal of overy and uterus is must. Her age is 35 years and has one child of 12 years.
I am 34 years, I am suffring from knees and backache pain. And whenever I was walking then breathing problem.
Vertigo and dizziness
Vertigo can be caused by many reasons:
Bppv or positional vertigo
It is a disorder of inner ear where tiny crystals in the inner ear get dislodged from their place and fall in the semicircular canals. This causes brief spells of spinning (vertigo) for few seconds or minutes with change in position.
Vestibular therapy helps repositioning of these particles and helps getting rid of the vertigo completely if diagnosed and treated correctly.
Vestibular neuritis and labrynthitis (inflammation of the ear connecting inner ear to the brain)
This can take few weeks to months to resolve and vestibular therapy can help speed up recovery and improve function in daily activities.
Age related symptoms
Dizziness and balance problems due to decreased vision, decreased sensations, slowed reflexes, degeneration in spine and other leg joints, weakness in muscles, other neurological problems such as paralysis, parkinson's etc. And side effects of medications.
Fall prevention and balance rehabilitation can help to increase independence and quality of daily living.
Cervicogenic dizziness that is neck related dizziness.
Problems in the neck due to injury or pain can cause feeling of wooziness or unsteadiness or feeling of heaviness in head.
Combination of vestibular therapy and manual therapy for the neck can help decrease dizziness.
There are many causes for vertigo and dizziness and a thorough evaluation is necessary to diagnose.