Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Zolie Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is an amazing doctor. I felt very comfortable with her and she educated me well about my problem. I still have to follow up with her after my test results
Lybrate | Dr. Nirupama Parwanda speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Photo facial is a dermatological term for a skin treatment makes use of light-based technology and boosts collagen and reduces redness in your skin, treats brown spots, spider veins, broken capillaries, and other issues and gives you younger-looking skin. This is also known as photo facials, facial rejuvenation and photo rejuvenation.
Face is the first thing people notice about you. But harsh cleansers, excessive sun exposure, environmental and dietary factors can leave your skin looking dull and wrinkled, in which case it's not enough to use just cosmetics. Very often, photo facial treatment makes use of ipl (intense-pulsed light) but some dermatologists use led equipment as well. It is extremely important to evaluate and understand which therapy is being used, so that you can pick the treatment which will suit you best. Photo facials are a gentle, less expensive way to change your appearance as opposed to various other treatments.
The number of sittings for an ipl photo facial treatment depends on the severity of the condition and area that needs to be cured, your skin type and the results that you desire. Our aesthetician suggest a daily skin care regime to ensure that you fetch maximum out of your photo facial treatment. You need will vary depending on the condition you're treating, the results. Ipl led techniques are different from each other and therefore, the results also vary.
We recommend that you understand the type of treatment before you choose to undergo the same. An led treatment is good option for it is a painless, relaxing, boosts collagen and kills bacteria to avoid acne. The results of a photo facial technique are natural and not completely transforming like skin surgeries. Various medical studies have proved that a photo facial is beneficial to your skin in more than one way. Talk to our experts for photo facial treatment in greater kailash, get answers for all your queries, and a treatment that your skin will thank you for!
This beautiful patient of ours was troubled by a recent bout of pimples and most of them left behind scars. Along with creams and medicines, we decided to help her get rid of the blemishes a little faster by doing a chemical peel on her.
Chemical peel is used to improve and smoothen the texture of the facial skin using a chemical solution that causes the dead skin to slough off and eventually pee.
Acne occurs mostly in adolescence and doesn't have very serious physical ailments, but the psychological effects that it leads to are pretty serious. Hand over your child's concerns to the care of experts
Zolie Skin Clinic -They will be provided the perfect care!
Pdo threads used for jawline contouring. To help reduce the double chin and achieve a sharper and more youthful jawline.
Thread lift could be your answer to a sagging jawline due to excess weight gain/loss or as a part of aging. Pdo thread lifts are safe and effective and contoured lifting by them can give you a more youthful look.
Always check for #noncomedogenic nature of the #makeup and #creams on the labels. Try use #oilfree #moisturisers and #gel based moisturisers. While choosing a sunscreen try sticking to #gel based or #aquagel based #sunscreen. #acnetips #5 #dermatologist #southdelhi #gurgaon #ncr #delhi #beautifulskin #jolie #zolie #mua #sunkissed.
You are #unique, so is #yourskin and so are your #skincare needs. You need an #acne #regimen that is specifically designed for your particular needs and would work #wonders for you. #ask your #dermatologist to create a regimen that would work #best for your #skintype and would #healacne. #skinclinic #acnetip #delhi #ncr #gurgaon #southdelhi #delhidiaries.
Pimples or acne usually don't happen because of something you did or didn't do. Most people in the age group of 13 yrs to 26 yrs are prone to it. It is as common as being called physiological. Acne is not your fault, so stop blaming and start living, find the treatment that works the best for you. Ask your dermatologist. Find the solution acne tips #delhi #ncr #southdelhi #greaterkailash #gurgaon #delhidiaries.
Harsh scrubs can do more harm than good. Overcleansing and scrubbing can irritate the skin and aggravate inflammation which can further increase the chances of scarring. Cleansing 2 to 3 times per day is a good enough frequency. #acnecare #skincare #skinspecialist #dermatologist #delhi #delhincr #southdelhi #skinclinic #countdown #donots #clearskin #happyface.
#acne is something we have all suffered from at one point in time.But there is more to a pesky #pimple than redness,a small bump and sometimes a little bit of pain. In the coming days we will tell you about #ten #important things that you should definitely know about acne. #skincare #skinblogger #skinfood #makeup #beauty #beautysecrets #delhi #delhigram #ncr #greaterkailash #kailashcolony#gurgaon
Dandruff is one of those uncalled for hair conditions we all have trouble dealing with. It not just takes our self confidence down but also acts as a trigger to a number of scalp problems that we might face in the future. But, it is not as if one has to go through an expensive salon treatment to get rid of the unwanted dandruff. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff. Here are a few:
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of Neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil Neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week.
Skin cancer most often develops on skin that has faced sun exposure. At the same time, it can also affect skin areas that haven't been exposed to sun's rays. Do you know, skin cancer can be prevented by consuming some foods? Yes, and there are some out there:
1. Fatty fish - Including fatty fish in your diet can shield you against melanoma as they contain the beneficial nutrient Omega-3 fatty acids. In fact, these kinds of fatty acids are considered to be best for consumption as unlike saturated fats, they don't increase your risk for certain types of cancer. A study in the International Journal of Epidemiology reveals that individuals who consume a diet containing fish that is high in these healthy fats have low rates of this form of cancer.
2. Vegetables - This is another food option that is known to possess strong skin cancer-fighting properties. Dark leafy veggies like spinach, kale and broccoli can aid fighting against melanoma. A pigment found in tomatoes called lycopene has properties that guard you against cardiovascular diseases as well as cancers of all kinds. Similarly, the pigment carotenoids found in vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes, etc are known to protect against sunburn.
3. Herbs - Including herbs in your diet can help in replenishing the minerals and vitamins that get depleted due to the action of the sun. According to experts, about 80% of your body's vitamin levels see a reduction when you stay under the sun for 30-45 minutes. Basil, parsley, and rosemary are a few of the herbs that possess cancer-fighting qualities.
4. Flaxseeds - The unique qualities of flaxseed make it the best option against skin cancer. It contains both antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids, making it an all-around solution to fighting skin cancer.